IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - oral sex  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedoral sex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2008 at 7:59am

Nur_Illahi, no offense but you sound like the conservative Arabs I know.

Most conservative Arabs culturally, find discussing sex openly a taboo whereas us yankees don't care. I guess its those cultural differences that separates us. In a similar fashion echoing what Martha said, what you feel about oral sex is different from other couples and I don't see how such an act is a violation of Islam or Islamic obligations. If you have two couples involved in sexual intercourse in the privacy of their home and their intent was pleasing each other there is nothing wrong. On a professional level, there is nothing wrong with both partners getting involed in sexual intercourse orally so ling as boh couples remain hygenic and are STD free.

You mention that oral sex puts us at the level of animals. No offense (since you have formal education as you say) we are animals just a higher intellectual capacity. Also, we are the only creatures on this planet that has oral sex. We (other than Blue whales) are the only mammals known to have sex either strictly for pleasure or for emotional attachment, but I'm not sure if the latter is true for whales. As you may know I'm comfortable with the discussion actually because I pretty much talk about it everyday with professionals and friends alike. Me personally I couldn't deal with a woman who is not comfortable sexually with herself because that may be problematic when it comes to sexual romance.Super duper religious women need to chill out.

peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2008 at 1:41pm

Assalamu Alaikum,

It is important to note that modesty is an important aspect in Islam. In a mixed gathering such as the one at the forum, such topics should be discussed privately with someone who can help one understand; doing so publicly constitutes violation of the guidelines.

1. We manage here an Islamic discussion board, thus all members are requested to maintain the decorum, as per the standards of an Islamic cultural society. Any joke or casual statement which the moderators find insensitive may result in editing or deletion. Since this is an Islamic site, utmost importance and respect is to be given to the teachings of Islam, which include the Quran and Hadith.

17. Materials that are explicit in nature or pertaining to sexuality will not be tolerated - even when the purpose is genuine.

Guidelines

May Allah guide us all.

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic