IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I HAVE QUESTION, PLEASE ANSWER  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I HAVE QUESTION, PLEASE ANSWER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aminah07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 7:02am

WAS,

Jazmine, Masha'Allah I don't think any of us knows it all or will ever. I think your question is a very good one and has spurred a lot of responses 

To answer your question I think it's because it is impossible for us to judge who is or will become a believer or at what stage in their life it will or won't happen. Alhamdulillah, that's not a job we have to worry about only Allah(swt) knows who will or won't become muslims and which hearts will be closed or opened or forgiven. All we have to do is trust in Allah(swt).

poga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 9:05am
Originally posted by Jazmine Jazmine wrote:

Now is my final question. Why Allah said that He sealed all understanding for those non-believers. Why there are still non-believer accepting Islam? How they see the true when their understanding are sealed?

Btw, am a Moslem. But not all moslen know all. We need to ask if we dont know. Asking dont mean disrespecting.. 

Mrs Be aql khan Usta : I know everything is fated therefore there is no free will
Everything is stamped by ALLAH by his sure seal
Our will and our choice is just our interpretation
Everything will be revealed at Akhira is just out imagination
I know everything is fated therefore there is no free will
Everything is confirmed by ALLAH with his certain seal

Mr Barzakh Fitrath Ullah : Freedom of will Judgment Fate and Heaven and Hell
Thought Translation Tongue and Tell
Everything is fated yet opportunity is there for SAWAB
For heavenly reality or hellish KHOWAB
Everything is fated yet we chose our own fate
We write our own AKHIRA  with our present date
Therefore learn oh Be Aql before we will for anything we must have a desire to do so
We must have the target before we throw the arrow
So when we have a intention in our heart it sends the message to the messenger in the brain
To register in the book of fate our execution order for heavenly pleasure or hellish pain
And our actions follows as predestined by all mighty fate
It is simple as we know about the moment but we don't know the date
It is as simple as When ALLAH declares everything is written in the book
But we have the choice of lowering our gaze or continue to look
It as simple as when we have a desire in our heart for peep
We register in our mind for ever to keep
The record of our proud obscene look and our shy glance
It is as simple as first came the standing ambition then came the stance
Therefore oh Be Aql when ALLAH declares everything is written
And written by two angels with truthful pen
They write our actions before our deed
They write before its implication but after its need

from SWEETSWORDS 10 [ Crystal Ball ]

Aminah07 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aminah07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 10:23am

WAS,

Jazmine thank you so much for the link to the heart diagrahms I found one but the geocities site is no longer up and running I saved the picture but it is so small it wouldn't even enlarge and when I enlarge it....it gets blurry....I know there is also one that is really good that is labeled and shows the name written in Arabic so you can compare it. I will check later and see.....but yours are very good too....

off the subject when I was searching I typed into the search bar for google and yahoo... pictures of Islamic Miracles....SubhanaAllah the kids and I watched a lion in a zoo saying "Allah" we saw a cow that had been born with it's spots that formed Allahs name and a fish with his scales/coloring in the shape of Allahs name and my favorite the inside of a bee hive where a section of the honeycomb spelled "Allah"

Well I hope others continue to help you with your search...MashaAllah for your question....my kids and I have really enjoyed searching I extended their social studies time a bit for it but it was worth it.

Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 10:58am

Jazmine:
First thing you are a Muslim not a Moslem which was coined by colonizing Brits for the Muslims slaving in the colonies! which literally meant in local language as wretched so be careful in spellings; they did the same with the Prophet's name too.
Now the verses :
2:6 BEHOLD, as for those who are bent on denying the truth<>6) - it is all one to them whether thou warn them or dost not warn them: they will not believe.
2:7 God; has sealed their hearts and their hearing, and over their eyes is a veil; and awesome suffering awaits them.
You need to read the previous signs before these. There are three classes of people:
 the believers,
 the disbelievers
and the hypocrites.
Allah is informing his Prophet about his extreme desire for certain people that he wanted to believe but they would not  cuz they either were rich or too vain and powerful amongst the ruling Quresh tribe. Same rule holds true today you couldn't convince someone in Hollywood, Wall Street bankers or in corridors of Congress to be receptive of Islamic message cuz their chosen life style is in contrivance of the principles as enumerated in the first verses! their selection is sort of notarized by Allah on their hearts.
Why heart cuz heart is where life begins and ends.
Ask any mom, the heart beat starts befire the brain gets any shape!
I know the value of heart after my open heart procedure!  And when you go to sleep , it is mini death and it is the heart that matters!
There will be souls that are not that doped or drunk with power, money or looks and are hungry for the truth in this throw away
plastic world, whose hearts will remind the souls' promise  made at the time of creation.
When Allah asked them who will they worship when given worldly life they had answered their creator
!
That is what the whole fuss all about, the powerful men and women want them worshiped as opposed to Allah but then they fall down!
Finally Muslims' own faith has been rusted after living in colonized existence since the beginning of nineteenths century and they themselves are  waking up from a long slumber!

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 1:12pm

Now is my final question. Why Allah said that He sealed all understanding for those non-believers. Why there are still non-believer accepting Islam? How they see the true when their understanding are sealed?

My dear, do exceptions and miracles ever happen? Before you answer, may I assure you, as a confirmed secular, I have seen that exceptions are more numerous that statitians can ever take.

Plus, Quran is an order for the living beings. An order is for being obeyed, not for being questioned. How many mundane ordinary orders, even issued by some utter idiots in power, do you ever question in your daily life?

My suggestion; just flow with life, real life, instead of just trying to prove yourself to be smart with a brain. The pobre brain can fuse, blow an anurism in no time and become as good as a cauliflower.

If you are so keen to learn about the heavens, first try and learn just a bit about camels, on our own earth! (an ancient Arabic saying)

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 1:15pm

And, logic, specially, deductive logic is not really perfect!

If anyone ever tells you that, he (and if even if its a she) is passing you pure 18 carat imperfections.

Truth_light24 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Truth_light24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 2:49pm
And those who annoy believing men and women undeservedly, bear (on themselves) a calumny and a glaring sin. Quran33:59
Truth_light24 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Truth_light24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 3:14pm

Assalamo Alaykum

"Quran is an order for the living beings."

Mashallah indeed brother Whisper. Once we accepted islam as our religion, we should abide by what the Quran and Hadith say, we cant chose which to follow and not.

I wanna share my views about this topic though. In Islam knowledge is very important. The more knowledge you gained the more your faith become strong. The Quran is perfect and each verse has many wisdom lurking behind. All we have to do is to discover that wisdom. Quran has nothing to hide that is why people can dissect it, regardless of what their intention is. The truth will come out and that is a fact. Asking question about Quran doesn�t always mean disbelieving it. This is what differ Islam from other religion, if you ask them about their book, they will look you in the eyes and tell you �Just believe and absorb the verse�. How can you believe if you don�t understand? Islam ask us to seek knowledge from cradle to graveyard and that what we must do.

And those who annoy believing men and women undeservedly, bear (on themselves) a calumny and a glaring sin. Quran33:59
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic