IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I HAVE QUESTION, PLEASE ANSWER  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I HAVE QUESTION, PLEASE ANSWER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jazmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I HAVE QUESTION, PLEASE ANSWER
    Posted: 16 January 2008 at 6:43pm
Please explain to me this verse:

"Allah hath set a seal on their hearts (non-believer) and on their hearing and on their eyes is a veil Great is the penalty they incur." [Al-Qur�an 2:6-7]

Science tells us today that the brain is responsible for understanding and not the heart....

Edited by Jazmine
Salams_wife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salams_wife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2008 at 8:12pm

Are you an athiest or from a non-monotheistic religion?  Just curious.

Science tells us a lot of things, doesn't mean they are all exactly true.

Edited by Salams_wife
Jazmine View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jazmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 12:30am

Am no atheist. I ask for clarification and to answer my speculation.

Do you know the answer? Everything in the verse has meaning I believe? And it is the word of God.

I hope someone can explain the verse to me, wisely. I know there is good explanation to that verse...but what?
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 3:53am

"Allah hath set a seal on their hearts (non-believer) and on their hearing and on their eyes is a veil Great is the penalty they incur." [Al-Qur�an 2:6-7]

Welcome. This verse is not about mere disbelievers. it is about the worst disbelievers who do not believe and do not let others believe. They do not let the believers live in peace. Such people are called kaafirs.

For that please see the verse prior to these two verses.

Allah says, he has sealed their heart. I will be brief. Brain may be an instrument of analysing but heart may have something to do with acceptance or rejecting, something to do with love and gentleness. Please tell me why love is connected with the matter of heart or heart is so much referred to the matters of love?? Then I will get back to you.

I have not explained the verses yet. I shall do Insha Allah, on demand.

Edited by minuteman
Aminah07 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aminah07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 4:12am

WAS,

Welcome Jazmine, I just wanted to add something to the science part of it. In the last 100 years or so many things have been proven to be false such as Darwins theory of evolution modern day scientists had no difficulties with that they have access to DNA'. Or they've been proven to support the idea of one Creator. In the Quran' there are many scientific explanations that could never have been known or practiced but were documented. 

for example:

evolution/creation, embryology, healing medicinals like honey, the explanation in detail of how milk is separated in a cow from it's other organs....etc.

You only have to look at the diagram of the human heart and inside it is written with the ventricles and chambers have been formed the name "Allah" in Arabic.

Also, do this I hope I can explain it right interlace your fingers right now like you were going to fold your hands in your lap....Now spread your hands up infront of you so you can clearly see your palms together the lines in your palms form the exact Arabic numbers that equal the 99' names of Allah....so even Allah has marked every one of his precious creations with signs of remembrance.

Oh br. minuteman....Insha'Allah waiting for your explanation 

poga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 4:22am
Originally posted by Jazmine Jazmine wrote:

Please explain to me this verse:

Science tells us today that the brain is responsible for understanding and not the heart....

Mrs Be Aql Khan Usta : If brain is feminine then what gender is heart
If mind is the feminine womb where all thoughts enter
Then what gender is the place they depart
What gender is tender moments what gender is hard times
What gender is gentle pleasure what gender is criminal crimes
Tell me about your gender theory oh sexiest BARZAKH
Tell me what gender is hearing ears what gender is our watching ANKH
Tell me what is the gender of heartless person
Tell me how to make heart softer with your sexiest sermon

Mr Barzakh Fitrath Ullah : Heart is the center therefore it is space
And light of intelligence is womb of all base
And womb is the room where groom visits as fleeting thoughts
Therefore phi functional straight one phallus line is male gender
And pi functional curved vagina is circular feminine noughts
So if heart is the center and you want to make it soft
Then look at the tropical palm trees away from the British croft
Look at a date with soft exterior fruit and hard interior seed
And now look at a coconut with hard exterior fuel and soft inner feed
So if you want to make your heart soft then make your body hard
With right deeds and just words
Make your body strong enough what doesn't need any comfort
Make your mind strong enough what tolerates every idiot
When you safeguard your body your center will become safe
When you safeguard your body
Your heart will become secured from exterior bombarding strafe

from SWEETSWORDS 40 [ Cosmic Criterion ]

It is the heart what sends the thought to the brain to analyze

And this signal goes to our brain through our blood and it is the heart what pumps the blood..poga

Edited by poga
poga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 4:43am
Originally posted by minuteman minuteman wrote:

Welcome. This verse is not about mere disbelievers. it is about the worst disbelievers who do not believe and do not let others believe. They do not let the believers live in peace. Such people are called kaafirs.

For that please see the verse prior to these two verses.

Allah says, he has sealed their heart. I will be brief. Brain may be an instrument of analysing but heart may have something to do with acceptance or rejecting, something to do with love and gentleness. Please tell me why love is connected with the matter of heart or heart is so much referred to the matters of love?? Then I will get back to you.

I have not explained the verses yet. I shall do Insha Allah, on demand.

SUBHANALLAH you have explained it very well in great detail brother

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 4:50am
Originally posted by Aminah07 Aminah07 wrote:

WAS,

Welcome Jazmine, I just wanted to add something to the science part of it. In the last 100 years or so many things have been proven to be false such as Darwins theory of evolution modern day scientists had no difficulties with that they have access to DNA'. Or they've been proven to support the idea of one Creator. In the Quran' there are many scientific explanations that could never have been known or practiced but were documented. 

About Darwin's theory, well its just that theory/ies it was never a fact/s. Of course some things are going to be proved incorrect, I wouldn't say false per say and considering the technology & resouces back than to now to what we have, its only natural some things are going to be better researched and understanding. Darwin gave us a great science to build on.

Quote for example:

evolution/creation, embryology, healing medicinals like honey, the explanation in detail of how milk is separated in a cow from it's other organs....etc.

Embryology was heard off before Muhammed in the 4th & 5th centuries, Muhammad came in the 7th Century. And healing qualities of honey would have been known for quite sometime, all the herbal/natural medicines were known for thousands of years and its only now that science is catching up with the prioperties of them. 

Quote You only have to look at the diagram of the human heart and inside it is written with the ventricles and chambers have been formed the name "Allah" in Arabic.

Also, do this I hope I can explain it right interlace your fingers right now like you were going to fold your hands in your lap....Now spread your hands up infront of you so you can clearly see your palms together the lines in your palms form the exact Arabic numbers that equal the 99' names of Allah....so even Allah has marked every one of his precious creations with signs of remembrance.

Feels like a continuation of a show i just watched about so called images of Jesus and the virgin Mary in toast and in a wooden door.  

People will see what they want to see just like seeing images in the cloud formations.

Aminah07 do you have pictures of the heart?

This is getting of topic but this needed a counter balance.

AS for the brain and heart, we need both  sometimes we need to give the brain or logic a rest for the heart to speak  

Edited by Angel
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic