IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Obama the Illuminati agent  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Obama the Illuminati agent

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2008 at 5:52am
By the way, if anybody's interested, this site is watching the strange and
unusual differences between the Diebold optical counted ballots and the
hand counted ballots, and Kucinich's request for a recount, based on the
anomaly.

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=5538
Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2008 at 6:42am

Originally posted by Duende Duende wrote:

Why don't you tell us about the possibility the New Hampshire outcome
was rigged? Obama is not the chosen one: Hillary must become the next
presidenta and I still think Obama may become her Vice Dick (Cheney).
They are both members of the CFR, both have significant past White
House occupants as their advisers (Obama has Brzezinski: he of the
Grand Chess Game and the man who gave the USSR its 'Vietnam' in
Afghanistan) Clinton has hubby (also CFR) and the wonderfull and
compassionate Madame "500,000 dead Iraqi children is an acceptable
price to pay" Albright. They are not really rivals at all, they both have both
feet in exactly the same primordial mud. 

If you watch part 2 of the video it also talks about Hillary Clinton.

I believe Obama is the one whom they prefer to be the president, but I also believe that Hillary wont be very different and obviously if Obama doesnt win she almost certainly will (unless Ron Paul somehow manages to beat them).

Obama and Hillary are obviously their main pawns, but as explained on the video it seems Obama is the one who is getting the most media support from Zionists Illuminati bankers (or whatever you want to call them).

Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2008 at 8:28pm

Obama has won the Democratic Primary in South Carolina and Georgia and will probably win in California too.

In many cases he has been winning more votes than than the top two Republican candidates combined.

If you remember what I said about the Iraq war, that Sadr was going to be portrayed as the one who defeated Bush... but since the Sadr plan has been failing and Bush's two terms are about to end, and the Democrats are not supposed to lose... so Obama is now to be the one who ends the Iraq war rather than Sadr who failed which is why he says he wants to end the war on Iraq but not the war on Afghanistan.

Why? Because if things continue as they are then the Sunni groups including al-Qaeda would appear as the victors and that is exactly what the Illuminati dont want to happen. So since Sadr failed to be the hero of Iraq, Obama is to end the war as a popular movement by a democratic president.

Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2008 at 11:56pm

Edited by Sign*Reader - 23 March 2010 at 4:15pm
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2008 at 10:10am
Well I did say "probably", but anyway I still dont think Hillary Clinton will win and although she has very similar policies, I think the Illuminati's plans would work better with Obama.

Edited by Sawtul Khilafah
layalee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote layalee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2008 at 5:46pm
So if this illuminati theory is in fact true, will that mean that Obama has direct links with the illuminati, is he aware of the plan that is set up for him? Or is he clueless of the plan set up for him?
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2008 at 6:53pm

The illuminati influencing the US goverment......not the first time I've encounter this

if what sawtul is telling is right, then maybe the illuminati will claim back the one dollar bill     

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2008 at 1:37am
The Illuminati is an invention of fiction authors and paranoid schizophrenics.  Who needs conspiracy theories.... there are just some plain rich and greedy people out there and then there are rich, greedy and evil.  It was the same way in Ancient Egypt and China, its the nature of Evil.  There need not be any organization. 

Really, I wish people who believed this stuff would go and get their medications checked, they obviously need stronger anti-psychotics.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic