IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Americas
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Orphan adoption  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Orphan adoption

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michelleabu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Orphan adoption
    Posted: 08 January 2008 at 1:27am

Assalam Alaikum all,

I sincerely hope that this request is not in any way offensive to anyone. I am reaching out in this way to all my muslim brothers and sisters because I cannot go through regular channels of operation due to the high financial monies requested. This is my husband and mine situation. We have been trying unsuccessfully to have a baby for a long time now. we would love to adopt a needy orphan baby, but all the agencies charge such high fees that it makes it almost impossible. My husband has a good job and we have the means to very much so give a child all that it needs physically as well as emotionally and spiritually. We are asking if anyone out there knows of a child who has lost his or her parents and has no relatives to care for them. Or maybe a person is dying and leaving behind children with no one to care for them. I know this may seem crazy but I am just truly, sincerely praying that by putting my request out there, Allah will work the rest out and the right person will see this and it will help them as well as us. Of course only if all of this is Allah's will for us. But I have to do this and see. I feel I have no other options. Anyone who reads this, please know that this is sincere and only respond if you have something nice and encouraging to say or know of  a child that needs a loving home. we will be ever so grateful. Thankyou so much for listening!!

Salam,

Michelle Abu

UmmFatima View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmFatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2010 at 7:22am
Hmmm try going to a poor country, like Syria is a good one, and just walk into an orphanage. Starting the paperwork over here is expensive but you could probably get a kid for cheap once you're over there. Just get a tourist visa. Get a local to bribe the government officials to put the kid in your name. It shouldn't cost much more than a hospital birth in the states.
�Our Lord! Grant us comfort in our spouses and descendants, and make us leaders of the God-fearing.� -Al-Furqan 74
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic