IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - EL MAHDI  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedEL MAHDI

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2008 at 4:05am

I HAVE A WAVE PENALTY

Where the coffins, carrying only men,
And where the silence of the words die
Like the aletazo of a dove
Poza his wing Porcelain my face
Where my mouth is silent and the silence of the pain of my soul
It fails to heal the penalties in the world.
Watch the world with the mourning of my pupils
Where no achievement erase the images that come to my mind,
Where the worms devour death
With its relentless pursuit of power, greed and greed
My poor soul who dies of grief.
I have so many dead silences,
And one of those silences the interior is closed to lime and singing my life,
Where the wind silenced my lips painful.
We live in a world full of lies
Live chained to our fears
We live behind the mountains of darkness.
The world tour, hatred and innocence,
Poor mortals who mourn over their broken dreams
Since the air reeks of dead, full of sores my soul
And waves of hatred toured the world.
My foot dragging by the naked drills and roads of this world
If my world this arid and sad at times uncertain.
Words, words, words that swarm, creeping through my mind
That comes from the bottom of my soul,
Where the words are pushing the silence of my mind.
Look too technical, without content
Want to be the vanguard, wisdom
A decadent world.
I emerge more harsh words,
Sad, unusual and fortuitous
Who covet vibrate make to humanity.
I want to destroy prejudices and preconceptions
Cathedrals and wisdom.
In�tiles shadows leave my words
Impregnated in the tides of the spirit of humanity.
Mat�is before birth anything,
Agonizing leaves the color of my feelings.
Reposan words burning in my mind
But came on the day that other beings
Resucitaran someday my words.
My words are a far cry from this and flee
Unreasonable world.
The time will give life to my work
Pressing the stone of life, and that resonates
Unquenchable fig tree in my eternal life

MAHDI View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2008 at 4:07am

EYE OF PAIN OF CHILDREN OF PALESTINE
OH the face of my country!
This filled with blood and tears
Where a thousand stones fly
In search of their freedom.
The faces and eyes
Of the children of Palestine
  The sun's rays
Want to kiss
To erase their pain.
But the memory of the shadow of the fig tree
And olives in one afternoon
Brilliant in our area free
One last time
This in a future.
Any action in the blood descarnada
Day after day of our lives
Where they remain forever
In this land mine
Live or die.
Resist
Drip
My blood
For you Palestine
MAHDI View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2008 at 4:09am
THE ANGUSTIA OF PALESTINE

With a deep anguish and suffering
Which in turn, produce anger and violence.
How can there be so much injustita and peace in the world?
Palestinians, emulate your wisdom
To feel love between injustice
Done rabies has generated within
Your hearts suffering
Deeper.
Do not allow depression or anxiety
To be adopted deaths hamper your success.
Do not lose hope your Freedom
Remember that ever will be alone in your pain
By far that this me, and the risk
Which runs for your rights.
Throughout this struggle, the way we will continue
In the end lead us to God.
Humanity has forgotten justice, mercy
Love, and wisdom or other attributes divine and spiritual.
With the heart torn, after so many years
And horrific struggles, still lives in a village silence dull pain.
In their eyes I see life and suffering
It corrodes the soul and intense passion
Which leads them to die for their freedom.
You hear the cries of a child in the distance
Hear the cry of Liberty in the distance.
Dark tears come into my eyes
When contemplating images filled with pain
When a people is butchered as vermin
Where are the advocates of freedom and
Of justice? Where?
Amanece the day between your dreams stolen
The soul that goes off pace whistle of the bullets.
It dragged dark clouds in the sky gray
Rising that with the sad reality
Of the suffering of a people.
Why mourn, mothers of Palestine?
Your children sleep in a beautiful garden
Where God will rest his eternal suffering.
Many lives, many deaths
Soon came
The beloved Freedom!

Edited by MAHDI
Salams_wife View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2008 at 4:14pm

asalamu alaykum sign*reader,

Thankyou for the translation.  I can read english and arabic, but very little spanish. 

Edited by Salams_wife
MAHDI View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2008 at 5:47am

MUHHAMAD (MAHOMA)

In your dreams deals with the burning fire of paradise
Where the glow of the aurora pounds on earth,
And where the roses are captive in the beautiful paradise,
That illuminate the conscience of the people friendly,
And that his smile ripping the thin veil of innocence.
The champion who with his tenderness of Muslim
Manmade with its lyrics by poet to mankind.
The smiles and charms of women
Appear to see the goodness of mysterious champion,
Silent that passes through the valleys of the beautiful city of Ramallah.
At the dawn departs Tortola, which is in bankruptcy silence
Where he heard the falling crystal drop of dew,
We wake up from dreams that decorated life.
The sweet singing of the bird glides with placid sound,
Ignites our ears and our senses.
Some waves of sand born in East
Undulating sand beaches of tame pearls.
Your most blessed of men
Illuminates and productive with your verses tender hearts,
Your most beloved loved ones.
With that spark of genius shows and illuminate your eyes
Where your eyes sparkle and joy irradias
Where the souls of your faithful give them wings
To cover areas of the world.
Today resonate throughout your lyrics by poet
And teaching your wisdom be sweet
Always in the memory of your faithful.
At the largest of the poets

Muhhamad (Mohammed)

MAHDI View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2008 at 5:50am
HOLY WAR

Muhammad messenger of God your words are written
In the book of the Koran
Where your Muslim brothers
Going to pray at the mosque in Mecca
And where the faithful will worship God
And where God sees us.
Gabriel has been to teach
The religion of Islam.
Where good Muslim falls in Paradise
When perfected in their efforts
On the path towards God.
The Fuqaha down firmly
The sake of justice in the earth.
Just enter the garden by the
God's mercy
Which will remain forever in the fire
Those who refuse to God.
Soon the Muslim entering
In struggle against the forces of evil.
Forces that are plaguing the world
By greed, greed and the destruction of Islam
That little by little are annihilating and pressing.
The faithful of Islam rebelaran
To the injustices of the powerful countries
That oppress the people of Islam
The messenger, the Mahdi has come
To the land, said:
This is my straight path, seguidla
And not the other two sig�is
We must fight against those who enslave
To the Muslim brothers to poverty.
The peace and blessings be
With the Warriors struggling
Against the enemy of Islam.
MAHDI View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 8:01am

The tour Bush arouses little enthusiasm in the Middle East

Analysts believe that the president of USA only looking for more support against Iran

After seven years of waiting, Palestinians and Israelis are preparing for the first visit of George Bush to the region. His intention confess, in addition to seeking the support of Arab governments against Iran (Persian) during his stay in Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the Persian Gulf, is advancing the peace process relaunched at Annapolis in November.

But the truth is that since the chips are still in the box output and a commitment to make "every effort" to reach an agreement before the 2009 sounds increasingly unreal. "No major breakthroughs are expected. His visit is rather symbolic, a way of stepping up and thank Olmert and Abbas," says a professor at the Hebrew University, Gabriel Sheffer. For what has transpired, the president will refrain from raising deals or impose a timetable for negotiations, in line with its position in Annapolis.

They did not even meet with Olmert and Abbas. "Bush unfortunately is not Clinton. Its mandate has been overshadowed by the war in Iraq and its interest in this conflict is peripheral. Comes, I am afraid to take the picture," says Amirab Mos�.

Speaking of the colonies

Even so, Bush has announced that "talk" with the Israelis "on settlements", who spoke a few days ago as an "obstacle to peace". The Israeli prime minister, Ehud Olmert, has taken note yesterday and said that he will pledge to dismantle the "wild colonies" of the West Bank, nothing less than a hundred. It remains to be seen if fulfilled, because after Annapolis, where he said that would freeze the expansion of settlements, has done the opposite: to approve the expansion of Maale Adumim and Har Homa.

"For us this is the key issue, along with the momentum of the economy," says Palestinian analyst, Bassem Barhum. "I think Bush has to redeem itself and show his face kind of diplomacy in the USA. Its credibility depends on the success pressure on settlements," says Barhum.

But beyond the will confess, the internal weakness of the leaders of each side gives them little room for manoeuvre. "Abbas continues uncontrolled militias in Gaza or the West Bank and Olmert is gripped by scandals, the fragility of his coalition and the final conclusions and imminent on the war in Lebanon," Israeli analyst granted, Hillel Frisch.
In his view, the real objective of Bush in this tour is to win Arab support for a new round of sanctions against Iran or even for a possible military attack. One issue which will focus discussions with the Israeli Defense Minister, Ehud Barak.

Bush awaits a warm reception in Israel. "It's the most proisrael� chairman of the history," says Professor Sheffer. Not surprisingly, it was he who acknowledged in a letter to Ariel Sharon, Israel's right to keep large settlement blocs. Who delayed the ceasefire during the war in Lebanon. And who has always forgiven, in the name of security of Israel, the excesses of its armed forces. 

MAHDI View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 8:04am

What has the US �surge� in Iraq accomplished?

The fall in US military and civilian casualties over the past several months has seen supporters of the Iraq occupation claim that the Bush administration�s boost of troop numbers to over 160,000 this year�the so-called �surge��was a total success.

Senator John McCain, for example, has made strident advocacy of sending more troops to Iraq the focus of his bid to become the Republican Party presidential candidate in 2008. A new ad promoting his campaign declares: �One man [McCain] warned us we were failing in Iraq, and told us how we could turn things around�more troops and a different strategy. He took a lot of heat, but he stood by what he knew was right. Today that strategy is working.� His campaign was endorsed on December 17 by Democrat Joe Lieberman, who stood alongside him in New Hampshire and enthused that the US was, because of the surge, at last winning the war in Iraq.

A similar assessment has been made in the US media, with various statistics cited as proof of the success. The 38 American fatalities in October and 37 deaths in November were among the lowest monthly figures since the March 2003 invasion. The number of insurgent attacks on US and Iraqi government forces per month has fallen from 5,000 at the beginning of the year to 2,000.

The sectarian Shiite-Sunni fighting and mass killing that raged after the destruction of the Shiite Al-Askariya mosque in Samarra in February 2006 has abated, with some 560 civilian deaths documented by news services in November down from between 1,500 and 3,000 per month throughout 2006 and 2007. On the economic front, oil production and electricity generation have moderately increased.

Based on these figures, the Pentagon has stated it was on schedule to wind back the American force in Iraq to the pre-surge level of 130,000 by mid-2008. The agreement signed between the US and the Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki last month envisages that the US presence will be reduced to a force of approximately 50,000 troops by the end of 2009 that would not have a day-to-day policing or combat role.

Absent from the back-slapping in Washington is any concern for what the US invasion and occupation has done to the Iraqi people over the past four-and-a-half years. The country has been rendered a wasteland of devastated cities and ruined infrastructure. As many as one million people have been killed and millions more maimed or traumatised. More than two million have fled the country altogether, while another two million have been turned into internally displaced refugees. The economy has collapsed with unemployment over 40 percent. Disease and malnutrition are widespread.

For all the optimism in Washington about the latest figures, a more considered analysis reveals that the �surge�, far from ending the quagmire for US imperialism in Iraq, has qualitatively deepened the crisis. The Bush administration has failed to achieve its stated aim of fashioning a pro-US Iraqi government that is accepted as legitimate by the majority of the Iraqi population. Instead, US policy throughout the year has undermined the already dysfunctional puppet government in Baghdad and dramatically exacerbated the sectarian and ethnic divisions within the country.

The deployment of 30,000 additional troops to Baghdad and the western Iraqi province of Anbar was intended to create a breathing space for political efforts to end the constant guerilla attacks on US forces and the murderous civil war between militias linked to the Shiite parties that dominate the US-backed Iraqi government and the largely Sunni anti-occupation resistance organisations.

The Bush administration demanded that the government of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki offer a number of incentives to the predominantly Sunni ruling stratum that held sway under the previous Baathist regime to join a �national unity� government and use their influence to call off the insurgency.

The main US demands or �benchmarks� were ending the policy of de-Baathification that prevents former senior Baathists from holding political and military positions; an oil law that would specify the division of oil revenues between Iraq�s provinces and guarantee a flow of wealth to the resource-poor majority Sunni areas; and provincial elections by the end of the year to enable the Sunni parties who boycotted the first poll to take control of the Sunni provinces.

None of these benchmarks have been achieved. Maliki was not able to overcome opposition within the Shiite parties to US-dictated measures that amount to concessions to their Baathist enemies. The attempts to do so, in fact, caused a breakup of the Shiite coalition, with the faction loyal to cleric Moqtada al-Sadr walking out of the government.

Far from �national unity�, 2007 witnessed the most extreme elements among Shiites and Sunnis intensify the sectarian carnage and largely complete their agenda of carving out homogeneous power bases in various parts of the country. Serious analysts have concluded that the main reason for the decline in intra-Iraqi violence is the completion of this sectarian cleansing, not the deployment of thousands more US troops.

Brookings Institution commentator Ivo Daalder wrote on December 17: �The sectarian violence had to a large extent succeeded in forcing Sunnis from Shiite areas and Shiites from Sunni areas. One look at an ethnic map of Baghdad tells the story�what were previously mixed neighbourhoods are now mostly Shiite or Sunni. The violence caused a large-scale movement of people�one in six Iraqis has either left the country entirely or has been internally displaced. A lot of this movement has made sections of the country ethnically more homogeneous, thus stemming a major source of the violence.�

The US military has made no attempt to prevent the ethnic cleansing take place. Instead, it has assisted the segregation by throwing up 12-foot concrete walls around Sunni suburbs of Baghdad, transforming the city into a series of sealed off ghettos. A resident of one, the Ghazaliya district, told the Christian Science Monitor earlier this month: �Iraq is a prison and now I live in my own little prison.�

Throughout the capital and across the country, the US military abandoned any pretense of trying to develop the authority of the Iraqi government. Instead, it pursued a policy of striking deals with whatever militia force or political formation dominated particular districts or suburbs.

In Baghdad�s densely populated Shiite working class slum of Sadr City, arrangements have been made with representatives of Moqtada al-Sadr�s Mahdi Army militia, which is blamed for much of the violence against Sunnis. In return for promising to turn over recalcitrant elements that attack US forces, Sadr�s militia is allowed to openly rule over much of the capital, including areas that it had purged of Sunni inhabitants.

In the walled-off Sunni enclaves, the US military has gone further and actually recruited Sunni insurgents and militias into �local citizens� groups�. Their members are paid $300 per month for not attacking US troops, while their leaders are allowed to preside like modern-day feudal vassals.

The US payment of militias is widespread across the so-called Sunni Triangle in central Iraq. An estimated 192 separate armed groups with over 77,000 fighters have been formed by Sunni tribes and �local citizens� groups� over the past year. The Sunni militias have also assisted the US military hunt down Islamic fundamentalist organisations such as the �Al Qaeda in Iraq� that continued the armed resistance. For Sunni leaders, it is an opportunity to secure greater political leverage under the US occupation.

The US had several motives in enlisting their aid. The policy began in Anbar province as a pragmatic and somewhat desperate attempt to stem US casualties and allow the Bush administration to claim that progress was being made. As it has proceeded, Washington has recognised the Sunni militias as a useful counterweight to the Maliki government under conditions where the US has been preparing for military strikes against neighbouring Shiite Iran. In the event of war, anti-Shiite and anti-Iranian Sunni militias could be used to counter opposition from Iraqi Shiites.

The overall result has been a steady sidelining of the Iraqi central government. Instead of creating a �national unity� regime, the US has sponsored the creation of a myriad of sectarian fiefdoms, with militia warlords holding sway through a combination of terror, criminality and the offer of some protection for a poverty-stricken and desperate population. The police in most areas are generally controlled by the dominant local militia, as is the local government to the extent it exists.

The fragmentation extends from Baghdad to every corner of the country. While the divide-and-rule tactics may have brought about a decline in the number of attacks on US forces, it hinders every aspect of economic and social activity. Basic services are simply not available to many people because they are located in or supplied from a rival sectarian area. The US occupation has not only destroyed the economy, but created tremendous political obstacles to any coherent reconstruction.

Iraq is currently ranked as the third most corrupt country in the world. It is estimated, for example, that $18 billion in Iraqi government funds has been stolen since 2004. More than one third of all US �reconstruction� funds is simply stolen and ends up in the pockets of various powerbrokers.

The overwhelming majority of the population is firmly opposed to any US presence in the country. According to a recent ABC/BBC poll, 98 percent of Sunnis and 84 percent of Shiites want all US forces out of the country. Attacks on US troops have dropped markedly but still continue at over 60 per day and are supported, according to the poll, by 93 percent of Sunnis and 50 percent of Shiites.

Far from �stabilising� Iraq, the US military now faces a highly volatile situation with troops stationed in exposed forward bases keeping ethnically cleansed neighbourhoods and districts apart. While the multitude of sectarian militia are hostile to each other, they remain bitterly opposed to the US occupation. There is nothing new or innovative in the US tactics, which mark a return to the classic colonial policy of �divide-and-rule�. Any number of factors could rapidly lead to the collapse of this precarious house of cards.

Any conception that Iraq will become a pliable US client state in a matter of a few years is a pipedream. The imperialist ambition of dominating Iraq�s oil resources and using it as a garrison state in the Middle East can only be pursued by the permanent occupation of the country, the repression of Iraqi opposition and a constant flow of dead and wounded soldiers back to the US.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic