IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Protest Discrimination against Muslims!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Protest Discrimination against Muslims!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tusuque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Protest Discrimination against Muslims!
    Posted: 13 March 2005 at 7:58am

To all who are not anti-Muslim:

We need your help.  The NYTimes Middle East Forum has become, with the explicit approval of the moderator, a discussion board for only those people who espouse anti-Muslim rhetoric.

Please check and verify the anti-Arab and anti-Muslim garbage allowed on the NYTimes

http://forums.nytimes.com/top/opinion/readersopinions/forums /international/themiddleeast/index.html?offset=28354&fid =.f670adb/28354

10-20 THOUSAND ARABS DEAD!?

then please e-mail the corporate officers, editors, and supervisory staff at the NYTimes on the Web.  E-mails are provided below.

Thank you for your cooperation.  Only through scores, perhaps hundreds of e-mails, will the NYTimes change the dynamic of the Middle East discussion.  Exclusively anti-Muslim rhetoric is unacceptable for me.

E-mail your opinions to one or all of

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]        

[email protected]      

[email protected]

Leonard M. Apcar

Editor-in-Chief

The New York Times on the Web

[email protected]

fezziwig View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fezziwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2005 at 8:36am
I went to your citation but couldn't find anything really offensive. Can you be more explicit about the problem? Looked like ordinary forum back-and-forth to me.

F

tusuque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tusuque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2005 at 10:04am

There are sooo many...here's another one...

Maybe Israel needs to give them the same treatment that Jordan did when the pals tried their little games there...maybe 10-20k dead in weeks would make them consider peace. It wouldn't be my first choice of action but its getting to the point that there may not be other options soon.

http://forums.nytimes.com/top/opinion/readersopinions/forums /international/themiddleeast/index.html?offset=1602&fid= .f670adb/1602

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2005 at 10:19am

But,we can't condemn them;they are talking their languages,that is normal...two ways;everyone is driving the car on their own ways...

Coming to F,F you can't realize;you are going on the wrong car:)

tusuque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tusuque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2005 at 10:26am

NYTimes is a major publication...only through PROTEST can change occur...

When someone tries to confront this racism on the NYTImes Middle East Forum, they are banned by the moderator...

PROTEST!

tusuque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tusuque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 8:41am

Protest - [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]

http://forums.nytimes.com/top/opinion/readersopinions/forums /international/themiddleeast/index.html?offset=36053&fid =.f670adb/36053

For the Arafat indoctrinated Allah intoxicated, if you are incapable of producing babies, the next best thing is to slaughter Jews.

http://forums.nytimes.com/top/opinion/readersopinions/forums /international/themiddleeast/index.html?offset=36538&fid =.f670adb/36538

Under only one condition Israel should withdraw from the territories. That is if after a single attack perpetrated by Pals, it was allowed to carpet bomb the whole territories.

http://forums.nytimes.com/top/opinion/readersopinions/forums /international/themiddleeast/index.html?offset=35722&fid =.f670adb/35722

however in Israel, the 20% Arabs don�t see themselves as Israelis, they say they are Palestinian and don�t believe the state of Israel should exist.

http://forums.nytimes.com/top/opinion/readersopinions/forums /international/themiddleeast/index.html?offset=28354&fid =.f670adb/28354

When Islam is correctly taught and followed there is war between Jews and Muslims.

The difference between you and I is that you are limited by your lack of understanding of both Judaism and Islam and think that theonly way to make peace is by trading Jewish land to Arabs.

When in fact this is exactly the opposite way to peace. My position is opposing every solution which involves the withdraw of Israel from Judea, Samaria and Gaza, and the creation of a so-called "Palestinian state". I think that a valid alternative to both Oslo and the Road Map is the one proposed by the Israeli Tourism Minister Benny Elon: annexation of Judea, Samaria and Gaza, while those Arabs who continue to live in those areas will be citizens of Jordan, administered by a local government.

http://forums.nytimes.com/top/opinion/readersopinions/forums /international/themiddleeast/index.html?offset=1602&fid= .f670adb/1602

Maybe Israel needs to give them the same treatment that Jordan did when the pals tried their little games there...maybe 10-20k dead in weeks would make them consider peace. It wouldn't be my first choice of action but its getting to the point that there may not be other options soon.

fezziwig View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fezziwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 10:27am

Looks to me like abuse goes back and forth - both ways.

F

tusuque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tusuque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 11:26am

Looks to me like abuse goes back and forth - both ways.

I respect your opinion...fortunately many others disagree with you...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic