IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Does God Exist ?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedDoes God Exist ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does God Exist ?
    Posted: 06 June 2005 at 6:02pm
In my younger days, I was a firm believer in God and in the Unseen. But I am not so sure anymore. I keep asking myself - if there is a God, will He then judge us Humans according to our beliefs or will He judge us according to our deeds - or simply both ? Nowadays I ask lots of questions. Why should someone who is born a Non-Muslim - a born Kafir - be sent to Hell for his/her beliefs when he/she dies as a Non-Muslim ? It makes no sense since we Humans do not have a choice as to what family we are born into ! Indeed one can go much further. Why not ask if God exists in the first place ? Hasn't Evolution demolished the hope of Creationists ? Goodness me ! Do you realise that there really is no scientific evidence for the world of the Unseen ? That perhaps - we are just one planet among many in the Universe - with Life. There is a good chance that there are many other "Earths" out there in space...I guess I find a lot of peace and security in the firm evidence of Science. Faith on the other hand revolves around unquestionable beliefs. Believe and don't ask embarassing questions ! Thats Faith ! But not Science. I guess I shall find out on my deathbed. Till then, I think I shall remain a Sceptical Muslim. Now thats a contradiction !
Dr Syed Alwi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 6:05pm
This is to show that I am no crook. I participate in many Forums but Islamic Fundamentalists like ikhlas99 are always there to hurt free speech. I hate fundamentalists. Especially if they are PAS activists from Malaysia. So open your mind and stop living like cockroaches.
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 8:26pm

I personally feel the order of the universe conclusively proves the existence of God.

And you consider Muslims cockroaches? How do you expect anyone here to take you seriously if you make statements like that?

Yusuf
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 12:06am
When one has no opinions, no spine and no courage to debate and no interest in the well being of one's adopted country - then I reserve the right to label such people as cockroaches. Parasites. Hypocrites. Embracing the fruits of the free world and democracy on one hand - but at the same time - striving towards its destruction. To me - Muslim migrants to the West have made a choice. Now stick with it and don't be hypocritical.
kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 12:53am

Erm - I think someone has the wrong end of the stick...

Dr Alwi? Not ALL Muslims in the West are migrants. Be careful - you appear to be accusing Yusuf of not being American AND of not caring or knowing anything about the US.

Kim...

Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 1:29am
Well I wasn't referring to Yusuf in particular. But there are many migrants to the West who harbour hatred towards it. It puts me off. The hypocrisy of it all....Sorry Yusuf but I wasn't aiming at you.
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 6:35am

Dr Syed Alwi, my apologies for this will hurt you, but i have not seen anyone on this forum as cockroach as you... and i must admit, there were occurences of some unpleasant acquaintances.

You come with no purpose other than spray your bile in this corner and leave some filthy droppings in the other... You question the existence of God not because you are searching for the true answer but because you want to openly and arrogantly declare the big ignorance of not as big mind.

You have cemented your views on your inwardly produced principles and you came here seeking a challenge... repeatedly asking to be attended to, bouncing and waiting for a jab from a self-perceived opponent... Perhaps you do that at other forums, too. Isn't that being a pest, of which you accuse others?

You may think that you have courage to debate, but your knowledge-lacking cockroach-shell crunches under very basic concepts of truth. You walk in accusing everyone of terrorism without even taking a moment to read through replies and views of people on this board.

I suggest you continue running... Doctor. Someone is just gonna step on you in this kitchen.

Edited by MOCKBA
MOCKBA
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 9:58am

Originally posted by Dr Syed Alwi Dr Syed Alwi wrote:

When one has no opinions, no spine and no courage to debate and no interest in the well being of one's adopted country - then I reserve the right to label such people as cockroaches. Parasites. Hypocrites. Embracing the fruits of the free world and democracy on one hand - but at the same time - striving towards its destruction. To me - Muslim migrants to the West have made a choice. Now stick with it and don't be hypocritical.

I was born in the United States. In fact, most of my family has been here since the 1600s. And the only thing I strive for is bringing the joy of service to Allah to others.

Edited by Yusuf.
Yusuf
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>
  Share Topic