IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Benazir Bhutto Assassinated  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Benazir Bhutto Assassinated

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16171819>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2008 at 10:26pm
MAHDI- aqui, el �nico gilipollas eres tu, por no conformar a las reglas del
forum, por insultar a otros miembros, por no seguir el tema de duscusi�n y
por ser incapaz de seguir unas normas m�nimamente correctos, por no
decir inteligentes.
Duende View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2008 at 10:31pm
TROLL ALERT

Please click on the 'Report' button if you find this person consistently
breaking forum guidelines, derailing threads and generally incapable of
participating in debate.

MAHDI View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAHDI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 3:02am

no he dicho gilipollas, he dicho gilipolleses que no es lo mismo

cansado que no ver la verdad, y de ocultar la verdad,y si dije tambien  est**idez,pero no es lo mismo  que persona est**ida

son cosas diferentes, y si tu me llamas gilipollas pues te digo lo mismo tu si eres entonces gilipollas,y no insulte a nadie ,solo dije que eran gillipolleses que no es lo mismo,la gente se acomodado a las mentiras

mientras estan muriendo gente en palestina,iraq,afganistan y le seguira pakistan muy pronto, y los demas paises arabes e islamicos,a gente se dara cuenta como son gobernado por politicos corruptos que se enriquecen y ellos empobrecen, como dictaduras de gobiernos arabes e islamicos se enriquecen y su pueblo pasa hambre y miseria.

como se estan enriqueciendo a costa de la ignorancia del pueblo y de decir tantas mentiras.

me cabreo como la gente participa en  tanta mentiras y la traicion de millones de musulmanes,que estan muriendo de hambre y miseria y  otros son tan ricos y rezan a dios,que dios es el de ellos,hipocritas.

dejar ya de mentir y enga�ar a millones de musulmanes.

dejar de robar y enga�ar,basta ya de mentiras

Edited by MAHDI
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 3:13am
Please can someone translate the post above
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 3:29am

Yes, translation of Mahdi's post dated 24 january time 3:02 a.m. will be useful do decide what mahdi is saying. Thanks.

MAHDI View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAHDI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 3:41am
there am no this idiot, there am saying idioteses that is not the same tired that not to see the truth, and to hide the truth, and if I also said st**idity, but she is not just like est**ida person they are different things, and if your you call gilipollas to me because I say to you the same your if you are then gilipollas, and does not insult to anybody, single I said that they were gillipolleses that is not the same, people accommodated to the lies while they estan dying people in Palestine, Iraq, afganistan and him in a moment seguira Pakistan, and demas paises arabes and islamicos, to people dara counts as they are governed by corrupt politicos that become rich and they impoverish, as dictatorships of governments arabes and islamicos become rich and its town passes hunger and misery. as they are estan enriching at the cost of the ignorance of the town and to say so many lies. climb as people participate in as much lies and the treason to me of million Muslims, who estan dying of hunger and misery and others are so rich and say God, that God is the one of them, hipocritas. to already let lie and deceive million Muslims. to let rob and deceive, is enough already of lies
MAHDI View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAHDI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 4:02am
soon estare for the month that comes in Palestine, because if I hope by you people starve and continue assassinating them like animals

and the one of Iraq, Palestine, afganista and Pakistan this all related to the murder of benazir bhutto.

Edited by MAHDI
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 5:59am

Having looked up the meaning of gilipollas, it is quite inappropriate in the forum.

some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16171819>
  Share Topic