IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ATTENTION:  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ATTENTION:

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Azaleah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ATTENTION:
    Posted: 23 December 2007 at 4:05am
SALLAM...

I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF YOUR SITE IS ALSO ENTERTAINING HINDUISM AND CHRISTIAN DOCTRINES??

I WAS SO SURPRISED TO READ WHAT DATTASWAMI HAVE POSTED. IT IS ABOUT CHRISTIAN AND HINDUISM DOGMAS. IT IS CONFUSING.

IF YOUR SITE IS FOR ISLAM DISCUSSION ONLY, PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO THAT TOPICS HE POSTED. I HOPE THIS COMPLAIN OF MINE WILL BE GIVEN DUE RESPONSE AND CONSIDERATION..

THANK YOU
Leah
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2007 at 4:34am

Yes, the forum does allow all religions and faiths. As for what Dattaswami has posted I'm sure it is to do with Hinduism. Christianity certainly doesnt teach the theories he is posting. That is a definate.

I find his posts disturbing, but have occasionally replied as you can see.

But he certainly has too many threads. They are all linked to eachother, so dont know why he feels he needs to open new ones. He must have about 10 or so opened now.

Dont become worried about them. Stick to the ones that are helpful to you. 

seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2007 at 5:21am

Yes, these threads are bit disturbing and he spread them every where. A new member may doubt, if its a Islamic site.

Right now, we shall not reply to any of his posts. Our moderators are busy . We shall wait till they return. So lets work out with patience. Try to turn up old pages and bring them up.

Any other solutions?

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Azaleah View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Azaleah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2007 at 6:19am
nothing that I can think off..

Am okey as it is but am just worried about others..
Thank Seekhidayath, Martha.
Am just new here, dunno that happens too...loll

Sallam
Leah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic