IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Genetics and homosexual behaviour  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Genetics and homosexual behaviour

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Genetics and homosexual behaviour
    Posted: 12 September 2005 at 8:07am

Bismillah

I suggest that in future all discussions on the status of homosexuals in Islam and masturbation from an Islamic perspective to be locked once the valid response with references from the Quran and relevant ahadeeth is established. If Quran and Sunnah is crystal clear on the matter there isn't any need to continue useless arguments...

MOCKBA
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2005 at 7:23am

Here is a advice, why dont we stop this discussion.Er, u c,everytime anyone mention "GAY", i get kind of nausea. course course i know that if i dont like this topic i should not open it, but darn it, aint this topic ,er, wrong?

"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
firewall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firewall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2005 at 6:18am
i honestly don't believe homosexuality is in the genes. 

Edited by firewall
tracy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tracy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 1:39pm

You dont wake up one morning and Im going to be gay today , I know gay people , I used to be homophobic - not anymore , what about transgender issues ????? My belief and Im sticking to it is , it is in your genetic make up all these  xxy's and so on , its like a sliding scale , hormones , a baby can be born with more female hormones and be born in a mans body and visa versa , what about the ultimate genetic cock up , rosebud babies ????? I,ve questoned gay people and they have felt that way since early childhood and its a perfectly natural state of mind to them. I still dont think its natural , and perfect as god wanted us to be and made us in the beginning , something has got into the human system along the way so I think its ignorance when society still looks down on Gays if your really that repulsed by it you just want to thank your lucky stars it wasnt you who was born that way and show compassion to gay people who struggle with gods word and have these feelings.

ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 10:08am

Assalamu alaikum,

Thank you for the kind words Sister firewall, and I do hope all is well with you too.  All praise to Allah for the kindness of friends!

It is never easy to see one you love "throw their life away", but, I put all my trust in Allah and accept however things unfold.  And life does go on and things will unfold as Allah wills!

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
firewall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firewall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 9:58am

Edited by firewall
nullservant View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nullservant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 7:19am
Daggone - dogma dogma that's our game!  If dogma can't win it no one can!!!  If all of ya'll spent twice as much time looking at the great things that Allah has given you and maybe zero time looking at the problems that OTHER PEOPLE HAVE!!!  Holy moly! - this discussion is amazing, only in that it's clear some of you really care what someone else is doing?!?!  

Here's a great link re:dumb - look at the big picture - think about the relevance of understanding the uselessness of looking at problems... from a scientific point of view
 http://www.ranum.com/security/computer_security/editorials/d umb/

Everyone get exactly what they deserve, so don't stress it.  Problems - oh wait, you mean you guys have problems too?   All of you probably have legs, apparently all of you have eyes, and most of you have fingers and toes, and arms and noses and enough to eat and enough to get on the Internet with a Computer and what do you do when you get here?  Whine and moan about some problem that isn't even yours?   Look, gays are here.  They're here for a reason that only Allah understands - ok?  You don't understand.  You are too stupid.  I don't understand.  I am too stupid.  Allah understands.  Allah is Almighty. Be glad you are not a homosexual - OUCH!!!  That is a hard  (no pun intended) way indeed!  OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!  

It's kind of an unrelated story, for the record here goes - so last week I got a blow job - really unexpected, haven't been laid in years (and years and years...) so anyhow it really caught both of us off guard (she is an incredibly chaste older virgin).  Well I'm sitting there getting the BJ of my life and thanking the Allah.  The whole way, totally psyched to be feeling that well, and it felt great - in five minutes I gave thanks for everything from my nose down to my toes, and from my capillaries on the tip of my penis to being thankful for atoms, and thankful for matter, and thankful for laws of gravity and the great wonder of humanity, and greatful for compassion, and greatful for skin, and greatful for muscle, and greatful for tongues, and teeth and... and you see where I'm going with that, (it has been many, many years) and the whole time all I could think was THANK YOU ALLAH, THANK YOU ALLAH!!!  PRAISE BE ALLAH - I was greatful for so much - unbelievable...

Well a week later and I hadn't seen my friend in a while.   I had no misconception - what had happened would not happen again, but there I was, hornier than all get out, and I had planned to go see my friend that evening.  Well I decided I should jerk off cause I didn't want my dick on my mind when I went to see my friend - the circumstances of the week before were not relevant to our friendship, nor did I want a simple BJ to interfere with our friendship and mutual faith in Allah - that would be totally Haram.  So I jerked off.  Well let me tell you - first off the reprecussions of the Blow Job - most excellent - I was in a great mood for several days, at night the Almighty took me into his arms and showed me great beauty.  During the day the Allah showed me greatness in song of bird and the sun shone around my village like flowing amber.  I was totally filled, no desire to eat, no desire to sleep - I walked in the light. 

Well that Jerk Off has been the bain of my existence for the last three days.  See I wasn't thankful to the Allah for relieving me of stress, nor did I show faith that the Allah would lead the two of us to mutual satisfaction without my self-interfence (which, of course the Allah did - it was EASY for the Allah   ... so what did I get - well I've been in construction for years - my hands, for some reason (try not to laugh at me too hard) are now covered in blisters.   Last night I had terrible dreams and have been scared all morning that I might lose my eyesight (who knows maybe those old wives tales are true about masturbation and blindness) and now this morning I check out Islamicity and my brothers and sisters are fighting over what someone elses sin is, and I don't know any of you, but ain't none of you perfect - so you've all got your own problems, and you've got ways you can be helpful and all you can do is HATE??????   Your sins must be great, indeed, cause that's no way to live.  To hate is to be hated, to trust is to be trusted, to love is to be loved - so you shall be measured in this life (if you are lucky as we already established in that you all have your toes, fingers, eyes, noses etc...) so as long as you are lucky and the Allah will strike a parable for you, and you may listen, and enjoy! 

Patience, brothers and sisters - all things in time!  Me - I'm not thinking about blow jobs, jerking off, or settling down and getting married.  I'm thinking - wow - glad to have that off my chest, thank you Allah - for giving me a chance to use my fingers to exalt your greatness and share that hilarioius parable you dropped on me this last week - whatta great lesson.  Thank you, Allah, for giving me blisters where they remind me to thank you for not cutting off my hands altogether, and for not cutting off you know what!  

Peace,
Salam
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 1:16am

Kim,

I think the analogy given in my previous posts and the relevant evidences from the Qur'an, are sufficient enough to clarify Islamic stand on homosexuals and their abhorrent acts without bringing Saddam Husein into the picture. Nevertheless:

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "A faithful believer remains at liberty regarding his religion unless he kills somebody unlawfully." Volume 9, Book 83, Number 2:

Repentance followed by mending of ways is never too late, though.

MOCKBA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic