IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - There is no God but Allah and Muhamed is his Msngr  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

There is no God but Allah and Muhamed is his Msngr

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guided One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: There is no God but Allah and Muhamed is his Msngr
    Posted: 05 December 2007 at 4:27am

There is no faith but Islam and the heart is its messenger.

Edited by The Guided One - 26 May 2008 at 9:56am
A. Suleiman
The Guided One View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guided One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2007 at 7:00am

Be A Muslim.

Worship Allah alone.

Edited by The Guided One - 22 April 2009 at 11:13am
A. Suleiman
nadeem1423 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadeem1423 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2008 at 2:58am
Allah is one and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah . there is no doubt in this statement.
`A`MEEN ADUR View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote `A`MEEN ADUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2009 at 7:59pm
ALHUMDULILAH WELL SAID, YES ALONE IS ALONE IN WORSHIP, THERE IS KNOW DEITY OR ANYTHING IN CREATION WORTHY OF WORSHIP EXCEPT ALLAH (SWT) AND THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) IS HIS MESSENGER.
HE IS THE SEAL OF THE PROPHETS THERE WILL BE KNOW NEW PROPHET TO COME, ESA (JESUS) PBUH) WILL COME BACK TO ESTABLISH THE RULERSHIP OF ALLAH. THERE WILL BE KNOW NEW MESSAGE ISLAM IS THE HAQQ.

Edited by `A`MEEN ADUR - 20 March 2009 at 8:02pm
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2009 at 11:12am
As Salamu Alaikum, 'A'MEEN ADUR. "Mashallah"
Gulliver View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gulliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2009 at 10:12am

What an interesting quote Sulieman.

I like it :-)

I am wondering. I have seen a site called Submission.org. It seems to suggest that the second part of the Shahada (?) is not necessary, that it promotes idolatry ?

I do seem to get the impression that Muhammad (p) is idolised by a lot of Muslims.

I was reading about prayer - and how the Muslim should pray from two sources. I think it is a wonderful thing that prayer is prescribed and often. But it's the way it's copy cat way of praying - the ritual rather than the heart seeming to become more important. I could not help but think it was like a guide book for an Obsessive Compulsive. I did wonder where it all came from. Then I read that when asked about prayer, Muhammad said, "pray as I do."  Something like this. I have no idea about the accuracy of this, so forgive my ignorance. But on reading these words I thought of Jesus/Isa when asked about prayer. He taught what is now known as the, 'Lord's Prayer'.  Praying from the heart, directly to the Creator, with love and faith and confidence and in a deeply personal way. I wondered that Muhammad was telling the people to pray as he prayed too, like this perhaps, always and from the heart. He was not telling them to follow his every movement,  like some clonish robot.

Anyway - your little quote there stuck me and is very interesting.

Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2009 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Gulliver Gulliver wrote:

Praying from the heart, directly to the Creator, with love and faith and confidence and in a deeply personal way. I wondered that Muhammad was telling the people to pray as he prayed too, like this perhaps, always and from the heart. He was not telling them to follow his every movement,� like some clonish robot. Anyway - your little quote there stuck me and is very interesting.
Salams,Gulliver.We are suppose to pray from the heart but with hummilty,the reason for bowing.We follow Prophet Muhhamed(Saw)way of life its called Sunnah,every Muslim suppose to.We follow all the Prophets from Adam(As)to Muhhamed(Saw) because they were the best of people.

Edited by Akhe Abdullah - 28 March 2009 at 2:19pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic