IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - For Pobre Marthas of our world  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedFor Pobre Marthas of our world

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 10:43pm
Whisper, don't start another thread, please.
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2007 at 8:33am

Whisper look if you are pissed off because I challenge your beliefs and I call them redundant, fine but don't start making posts insulting gestures just because I disagree with you. If you want to be insulting I'll be more insulting than you can inspect and I will get myself in trouble by the way I insult you. Calling me a so-called Muslim just because I f***** disagree with you and call your posts redundant doesn't give you, or any other member the right to challenge the faith of another. Let's get something straight here boy, I'm not some patriotic fool that goes head over heals for the U.S. I love my country yes because this is my birthplace HOWEVER, I acknowledge the ills what this country has done (and continue to do) and I acknowledge that your upset over this. I understand and agree with you but you don't understand that.

However my support for people only go so far and when I sign on and see the same freggin person with post after post after post about how bad America or the west is and all this it makes me think that these posts no matter how factual, are basically done as th result of more of an subtle emotional outburst. Look, you want to make a difference run for a political party in whatever country you reside in and I'll vote for you.

But let's get something straight here and yes I am pissed off typing as of this moment,one thing that pisses me the hell off is when people challenge my faith. I'm sick of this B.S here when Muslims do that to each other. I got called Kafir, fake, non-muslim and the like simply because I have a different view. Man, there are Muslims who own liquor stores and drink liquor themselves. I've busted Muslims owning strip clubs with "Allah posters" in their office. I don't judge their faith because of that, that is between them and God. Fortunately for you Whisper since you don't live here you won't have me in your face but I promise you, if you start making posts using my name with the intention to be satrirical or insulting I will insult you much much worse than I have done in real life and I will be personal. It won't be for the sake of conversation, dialogue, whatever, I will seriously will be insulting. I work and have school I have no time to bicker with someone who lives thousands of miles from me over something as small as politics. Life is too short. live the life God gives you and understand that some people just don't agree with you and move on.

I started not to respond to you when I read half of your post and just let it go, but when you challenge me calling me a "so-called Muslim" who worships the idols that is a personal attack. I'm warning you and moderators here, if you do that I will become an a**hole and if any other members here participate I will be a serious a***hole to them to. You have a choice.

*Note* The difference between me calling your posts redundant and your remarks is, I didn't challenge your personal beliefs. When I said you ned to right something novel I'm saying you need to write something beyond the usual scope in politics. Other members agree with you and that is fine, but one thing you have to understand is post after post after post it sounds more of an emotional thing. This is how I interpreted that! just like how you interpret my post. But, you don't see me going around making threads specifically for members so I can prove them wrong I mean, we all have views and I'm one of them and I'm simply opinionated. but one thing I will not do is disrespect you by insulting your faith or questioning that because, I don't know you in real life. But Whisper what you said above is uncalled for so I implore you, don't make this situation ugly.

Edited by Israfil
Duende View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2007 at 10:56am
I agree Angel, it's about time a Moderator stepped in!

Israfil: "I work and have school I have no time to bicker with someone
who lives thousands of miles from me over something as small as
politics."

Please, if this is true, then why do you bother posting? Your post has
immediately sunk to new depths of ugliness with assurances of insults to
come!

Israfil, honestly, it is not that you are challenging Whisper's beliefs, you
appear to be challenging the importance or the relevance of his posts.
You say his posts are 'reduntant', yet you fail to clarify how you come to
this conclusion, apart from your own obvious lack of political acumen or
insight.

Quite simply: you are fed up with Whisper, but surely the better way to
handle this would be not to dignify his provocations with threats and
bluster...?

I don't want to see either of you banned!
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2007 at 5:54pm

Originally posted by Duende Duende wrote:

Please, if this is true, then why do you bother posting? Your post has
immediately sunk to new depths of ugliness with assurances of insults to
come!

Whisper shouldn't have said what he said. 

Quote Quite simply: you are fed up with Whisper, but surely the better way to
handle this would be not to dignify his provocations with threats and
bluster...?

Israfil did hold off till that moment, I knew whisper was going to get a bunch of words from Israfil when I saw whisper mention such and such

Quote I don't want to see either of you banned!

me too.

I think its time for time out.

Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2007 at 1:23am
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

The problem is not that Whisper is wrong in his beliefs, but it is the fact that it becomes repetitive. It almost seems like the brother has a "thousand and one" things to say about world politics which is fine, but when I see thread after thread after thread with him as the author, it looks more like spam than an actual thread we can discuss in. It is better to be more considerate of others who want to discuss something, political or otherwise than to spam the whole thread with in my opinion, pointless dialect about what the U.S. and others have done. Especially since most of his posts are political they should go in the appropriate section not here in the general.

The trouble with political beliefs here is Muslims are willing to disassociate themselves with others Muslims because of those beliefs. We all disagree on some things and we agree on some things however when certain beliefs are expressed here as a point to attack other members and their national origin it becomes ridiculous. How would you guys like it (and it has happened before) if someone spammed how much Islam is wrong here? I'm sure the moderators would jump in obviously since this is Muslim website. But what if such activities were allowed? Or what if a poster constantly posted threads that simply argued against the principles of Islam but in a most gentle way?

I think all of us would have a big problem with it. The porblem with politics is that people will never be satisfied with anything. I remember before Condolezza Rice became Secretary of Defense her name was barely mentioned. Now when Colin Powell left, now she has become the target of criticism here. Now that we have come to the end oh Bush's term, I'm sure the next president if he or she is not supportive of our ideologies will be the butt of criticism here as well. This is why politics especially for those of us who are not in the profession is dumb to discuss. More importantly its good to share facts on currevent events but its also more important to put appropriate topics in the appropriate places.

Sister herjihad answered you on this quite appropriately.

I would say you have an awful habit that you can�t help but to knock any and all things said anti establishment. The internet forums were created for this purpose worldwide and that is the way it is whether you like it or not!

The smart thing would have been if you went and did some research to rebut his jokes about the Brits. What would you know about them anyways? But no, you just want to broadside the whole thing being picayune!

It is rude and bad manners trying to teach brother Sasha the rules of posting the threads. You are not a mod yet, so cool it. If his philosophy is beyond your pale you must accept that

Darn it life is repetitive don�t you go on the same beat every day wearing the same weird uniform unless you work undercover! You do most things which are redundant in life but necessary.

And what appropriate section are you talking about than this?

Israfil I am going to spend some time and analyze the whole thread and give you piece of my mind beside this.
IMHO You are utterly green to debate Whisper sensibly so why can't you stay put and learn before jumping in! You are like a juvenile  getting into the old mans face as a typical rude American.
There is whole industry of making jokes about the El Presedente Jorge and his team of stooges who can't shoot straight -I have a book by Maureen Dowd on my night stand Bushworld and it is pathetically hilarious. So what seems to be your problem?
You sound such perfectionist; How come you forgot the portfolio of  your favorite Ms Condi? Is she the secretary of defense you knucklehead?
 Who hasn't accomplished crap in her tenure! might as well not remember what a secretary of state supposed to do?
BTW Can you find the USA on the world map? I thought I might ask!
Remember the South Carolinian pageant contestant question that 1 out of 5 Americans can't find the US on the world map?
Why are you so antsy if you don't have the wherewithals to discuss the subject politics?

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2007 at 6:22am

Sign reader, please don�t spend time in analyzing the thread so you can hit out more about israfil, I�m sure you got better things to do. If its not about Britain and India then I am liable to come back to you mentioning that you are derailing the thread also.

I can see that your new favourite word is knucklehead.

Duende View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2007 at 6:35am
I nominate Angel as Moderator. She's far more on the ball.

(Hellooo...any mods out there...?no? Didn't think so .....)
palistine View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2007 at 1:29pm

It would be a gesture of respect if we all did held a moment of silence for those who had perished in this dark and gruesome age of our time. However, we should find a feasible solution rather than bickering about problems that disunite and perpetuate endlessly in eyes of imperial masters. Nevertheless, a rich post.

Peace, Palestine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic