IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Allah’s sniper  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allah’s sniper

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by kenski70 kenski70 wrote:

Kenski, now why aren't you in the US military? it sure sounds like it is something that gets your thrills...what is it? some mental or physical issue? or are you too old?

Im a veteran of gulf war 1, and a veteran of somolia. Im too old now. Its not something that really thrills me its just something that was a big part of my life for many years. So Ive got some knowledge and experience in the field. My opinions may seem like I'm a huge Bush fan, well I'm not. But I do support our troops wherever they are. America learned from Vietnam that whether you agree with a conflict or not you MUST SUPPORT OUR TROOPS and I will........and if I can talk some smack in the process.....maybe get a chance to see things from other perspectives and debate whoever have those perspectives.

And i am your commander-in-chief, your president
George W. Bush.

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 5:07pm

hehe ok, yes the troops should reflect the best of this nation that is under God. Uphold the highest morals and ethics.  And yes the troops should have our support.

Edited by Community
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2007 at 10:26am
bismillah
i agree

imp87 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imp87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2008 at 6:45am

kenski70:

By the way American snipers are some of the most feared anywhere "1 shot 1 kill no exceptions." you don't get that lethal playing video games.

LOOOOOOOOOOL

Thanks man, after seeing that pigeon get run over by the car today, I thought ill never laugh so much again.

Is that a big accomplishment, congratulations!!! lets give them a medal.

That�s the same with every country and sniper, so it�s nothing special.

Unfortunately for some people Rambo�s only exists in Hollywood and video games, so they decide to inflate little abilities soldiers and militaries have.

Anyone up for medal of honour?

Oh as for the article it sounds like a nice lie, training on console games......

I guess kids that play counter strike would be the best snipers around.

Omg, close down the internet cafes in Iraq, the children are a threat to "the war on terrorism", before you know it, ull get a   head shot!!!  

ops154 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2008 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

See! What great Muslims do at such times. Just indulge in royal scholarly leisure. Whoever is doing it shall we just agree on the primary cause of the situation in Eyerack + Afghanistan?

It's the foreigners on ground - the Hang Low Sexnon soldiers on our lands. Period.

Whenever they touch any land it withers, just dris up, loses its spirit and dies. That's why I avoid living in any country where cricket is played or where I may run into any market cultured Hang Low Sexnons.

Your true colors do show with this post. I have a couple questions, Mosque are holy correct? Is it ok to shoot from a holy building and take a life that is trying to negotiate peace? Is it really that wrong that we fire at mosque when we are taking fire from one? Although I don't believe the story wouldn't this guy be the biggest hypocrite since he apparently hates Americans, doesn't want Americans in his country and wants to kill any that he can and then he celebrates by drinking an American product? That just seems funny to me.

Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
imp87 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imp87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2008 at 5:14am

Oh don�t take it so offensively, only telling the truth that you should not be in there.

ops154

Your true colors do show with this post. I have a couple questions, Mosque are holy correct? Is it ok to shoot from a holy building and take a life that is trying to negotiate peace? Is it really that wrong that we fire at mosque when we are taking fire from one?

Yes, but not more holy then the lives of Iraqi women and children. Who have to suffer because of Mr I try to police the worlds embargos and invasions. Destroy the mosques if you like, they can convert the nearest house into a mosque or even pray outside, anywhere can be turned into a mosque or worship place.

And negotiate peace??? That is the second joke on this thread.

After taking how many lives in that town?

You are ignoring that they destroy the mosques and the innocent lives with out �taking fire� from it anyway. Im sure every ones seen your �men� shout woooo whoooo, after shooting a civilian on a bike and similar cases, so taking fire is just an excuse is it not.

ops154 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2008 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by imp87 imp87 wrote:

Oh don�t take it so offensively, only telling the truth that you should not be in there.

ops154

Your true colors do show with this post. I have a couple questions, Mosque are holy correct? Is it ok to shoot from a holy building and take a life that is trying to negotiate peace? Is it really that wrong that we fire at mosque when we are taking fire from one?

Yes, but not more holy then the lives of Iraqi women and children. Who have to suffer because of Mr I try to police the worlds embargos and invasions. Destroy the mosques if you like, they can convert the nearest house into a mosque or even pray outside, anywhere can be turned into a mosque or worship place.

And negotiate peace??? That is the second joke on this thread.

After taking how many lives in that town?

You are ignoring that they destroy the mosques and the innocent lives with out �taking fire� from it anyway. Im sure every ones seen your �men� shout woooo whoooo, after shooting a civilian on a bike and similar cases, so taking fire is just an excuse is it not.

Your are right, we should not be there. We should be in Afghanistan until we find the coward Osama but then again I don't get to make the decisions for my country so I can't do much about it. Look civilians would not be killed if the cowards would not hide in populated areas, if they would take it to the desert I am sure we would follow and never need to fire a shot in the cities. But the COWARDS hide there so that is where we go to get them.

Please show proof of these destroyed buildings that we did not take fire from. If not then you are just making it up as you go.

Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
imp87 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imp87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2008 at 6:45pm

ops154:

Please show proof of these destroyed buildings that we did not take fire from. If not then you are just making it up as you go.

I don�t know if this is allowed but ill post the clips anyway, and leave it to the hearts and minds of the readers who watch these clips.

I can�t hear any fire being taken from this mosque.

http://www.spike.com/video/2799079

These guys were �insurgents�?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-7Uyd91pMI

Anyway I am sure you will use more excuses to justify these acts.

To the Mods: If posting such clips are against the rules, I will delete them or do so yourselves, sorry for any inconvenience.

ops154:

Your are right, we should not be there. We should be in Afghanistan until we find the coward Osama but then again I don't get to make the decisions for my country so I can't do much about it

Congratulations, you just took the first step in admitting your government was and is wrong from the start.

But it amazes me how you still make excuses, so the reason US is in Afghanistan is because of that monster? Feed that to the people who can�t point Iraq and Afghanistan on the map, know one is buying that here.

ops154:

Look civilians would not be killed if the cowards would not hide in populated areas, if they would take it to the desert I am sure we would follow and never need to fire a shot in the cities

And again another excuse, like wars have never been fought on streets before.

Its asymmetric warfare, nothings new, it�s practiced by every army and �organization�, something your �boys� are slowly learning by experience and training. And use your common sense, would anyone meet Tanks and Apaches with a rifle out in the open, were do you get these stuff from.

Is it the �populated area� that�s the problem or the conduct of the people holding the guns, on both sides?

Vietnam, is best example of your indiscriminate response to �taking fire�, what excuse are you going to use for Vietnam?

Or Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq, God knows who is next.

ops154:

But the COWARDS hide there so that is where we go to get them.

LOL no need to get emotional, were all �civilized� people here, I see the patriotism, or something more dangerous kicking in.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic