IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Allah’s sniper  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allah’s sniper

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2005 at 12:27pm

�A day or two later they sent me a note asking me to take care of an officer in an American convoy who was involved in negotiating ceasefire conditions with officials from Falluja,� he said.

The insurgents ordered him to a mosque. �I was scared as I made my way there. It was my first mission and my mind was racing: would I get the target or would I not?� He climbed up to the minaret with a member of a surveillance team that had identified the American officer as a target and was able to point him out among a group of soldiers in the street below.

Before setting up his rifle, Abu Othman said takbeers � repeating Allahu akbar (God is greatest) over and over again. �I looked through the scope, worked out the calculations and fired. I saw him drop in the middle of the soldiers, and they began firing at the mosque as we sped downstairs.

So, I'm to take it that someone who was negotiating a ceasefire that would save lives is a viable assasination target????  I'm not talking about the other snipers...that's war...but the officer that was negotiating the end of hostilities????  How many lives could have been spared if he hadn't been shot? 

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2005 at 1:39pm

This article is a propaganda, DOnt you think that they want to end war too?

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2005 at 1:43pm

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

This article is a propaganda, DOnt you think that they want to end war too?

ak,

I hope so, for everyone's sake. 

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2005 at 2:27pm

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

how can some-one train on a game?

For months his entertainment included shooting games on his PlayStation. He believes they sharpened his senses. His favourite films included Enemy at the Gates, starring Jude Law as a sniper, and JFK, Oliver Stone�s re-creation of the assassination of John F Kennedy.

This article looks fake to me
US can save a lot of $$$ by closing down the ranges and geting Army hooked to PS2

Well actually they just got a new game out, the official US army game called "rise of a soldier".

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2005 at 2:28pm
there is even one level in which there is a civil war and the bad guys try to get an air drop of food because they are suggested to have gotten tired from eating "berries and squirrel meat" The bad guys do not speak english by the way.

Edited by Community
kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2005 at 10:10pm
Sounds like bogus story to me. This BS story says it all though. This insurgent is trying to kill Americans and Iraqis. Now if hes fighting for the Iraqi populace then why is he killing their soldiers and police? By the way American snipers are some of the most feared anywhere "1 shot 1 kill no exceptions." you don't get that lethal playing video games. you get it training alot! and if you read the story he talks about firing from a mosque and sniping at US troops from hidden positions.anyone know how the troops will respond? blow up the mosque? maybe hit the area where this scumbag is with WP.
Sorry about that turn signal,I must have fallen asleep.
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 11:23am
Kenski, now why aren't you in the US military? it sure sounds like it is something that gets your thrills...what is it? some mental or physical issue? or are you too old?
kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 2:52pm

Kenski, now why aren't you in the US military? it sure sounds like it is something that gets your thrills...what is it? some mental or physical issue? or are you too old?

Im a veteran of gulf war 1, and a veteran of somolia. Im too old now. Its not something that really thrills me its just something that was a big part of my life for many years. So Ive got some knowledge and experience in the field. My opinions may seem like I'm a huge Bush fan, well I'm not. But I do support our troops wherever they are. America learned from Vietnam that whether you agree with a conflict or not you MUST SUPPORT OUR TROOPS and I will........and if I can talk some smack in the process.....maybe get a chance to see things from other perspectives and debate whoever have those perspectives.

Sorry about that turn signal,I must have fallen asleep.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic