IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ?
    Posted: 02 June 2005 at 12:22pm

Assalaamu alaikum

Errrmmmmm�..

I�ve just spent about 20 minutes looking through the forum, for a post that I had replied to� only to find, that I could not find!!!

I had asked a question & was awaiting a reply, but more importantly - I realised I had been rude by not responding to one of the Muslim�s within the conversation, & wished to amend my error.

However there seems to be a trend (among the moderators) whereby posts are casually deleted, without any thought to the consequences! Could you give me an explanation please?

I also noticed that within the �Culture & Community� section, �Groups � Women� & �Groups � Men� have been switched around, so that �women� are now above �men�. If there is no significance in this switch, why has it been implemented?

Kind regards

midway  

kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2005 at 4:55pm

Huh? I see no difference in where the groups are placed. And even if they _were_ moved, why does it matter?

Kim...

serendipity View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2005 at 9:13am
U sound very angry,any way don't be,i think no one meant that.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic