IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why  (and how) women cheat?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why (and how) women cheat?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why (and how) women cheat?
    Posted: 19 August 2005 at 5:26am

YUCKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Please take your smooches somewhere else. please get off me. I won't ____ even if you pay me. You are not even worth that.

And I see a ban coming. Now must search for some other website to go. I am also thinking of doing many things what I wanted to do here, but, couldn't do it here 

Edited by ZamanH
An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2005 at 1:36am

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : ZamanH
Sent : 2005 18 August at 1:08am

Quote Big wet, smoochy, WESTERN kisses to you!

Kim...

Are you a whore???!!!!

Yes, ZamanH, I must be - I'm a Westerner. And you are ALWAYS right about everything, so I guess I really must be.

Kim...

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2005 at 5:50pm
True Mazallen in what you say but there is a difference when
one commences in adultry and one who is married to more
than one wife. If the latter is sanctified correctly through
marriaged and common agreement then the latter is
acceptable. As for the one prior its a transgression Islamically,
morally and ethically because its a type of transgression which
is not sanctified not justified in anyway Islamically. When one
cheats he/she does so with the intent to fulfill a type of desire.
As for the latter the typical non-Muslim response is that its
wrong or immoral but in Islam its only permissible for specific
reasons but from my understanding its suggested a man marry
one woman.
mazallen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mazallen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2005 at 1:32am

As Salamu Alaikum,

I am new to this forum, and to Islam (I have yet to give shahada, but in my heart ....)  Regardless of polygamy (which is against the law in most U.S. States), isn't Islam abundantly clear about cheating on one's spouse: that a man has no business sleeping with someone who's not their wife (and vice versa)???

Peace 

open View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote open Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 4:23pm

Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

Dear ZamanH,

I respect you brother, I feel for you and the circumstances that have led to you (and me for that matter) been in the position you (we) are. If I may add my � �two pence worth� - of which I have �generalised�, so that a person may apply it to their own situation.

Oppression has many aspects; one of the consequences (of oppression) is that the oppressed are made to feel worthless by the oppressor�s; this process also has many aspects. Part of the oppressor�s intention is to create a type of negativity & hopelessness in those they oppress, which in turn often leads to misconduct (by the oppressed) due to the hopelessness of their situation.

If an oppressed person is unaware of how & why they feel bad, they may well blame it on their own selves (which may, or may not be the case), however this is exactly what the oppressor�s want, as it allows them to bask in a kind of glorified state, where the people they have oppressed (feel bad &) are forced to seek their countenance. This in turn strengthens a belief in the oppressor�s that they are better than (those whom seek their countenance) & that they are doing the right thing!

Of course forgiveness is sublime, and I have learnt from my Lord -Glorified is He � that we should be willing to forgive someone, as soon as he/she sincerely repents (and seek to amend their ways).

My Lord has blessed me, and you to ZamanH, so no need to feel bad or hold grudges, Allah will reward us for our good deeds - and I trust Him - even if I do admit to needing to learn more about what that trust entails.

May Allah have Mercy upon us, and Bless us all. 

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 10:36pm
copenhagen View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copenhagen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 8:16pm
When this topic was new, I spend a couple minutes looking for some old research I studied in my early college days. But, after a few minutes of sifting spam, I gave up :(

Then, today, I saw the issue again in my news headlines.

You can read the article at Yahoo News.

edit -- odd, the url in the code looks right. here it is in plain text:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050810/sc_nm/paternity_dc

In part:
One in 25 fathers could unknowingly be raising another man's child.

The studies, most of them peer reviewed, came from countries as varied as the United States, Finland, New Zealand, South Africa and Mexico.

The findings of the studies varied dramatically -- some concluded that only one man in 100 is not the father of his child while others put the figure as high as 30 percent.

Bellis said that while mix-ups of semen during artificial insemination accounted for some cases of paternal discrepancy, the majority were due to a woman having sexual relationships outside marriage.

What I orginally read:
approximately 1 in 10 US husbands think the child is his, when it is actually the offspring resulting from an affair.

shrug

while i'm editing, may as well add my opinion that the original poster was onto something interesting :) Although, my post is straying quite a bit from the REAL topic :P

Edited by copenhagen
Some people before you asked questions, and on that account lost their faith.
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

No more comments Zaman,

You have shown(in the other thread) that you are not worth a decent discussion.

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah wa barkatuhu.

As you wish. Bye Bye.
An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
  Share Topic