IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - For Br. Adji  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For Br. Adji

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For Br. Adji
    Posted: 12 March 2005 at 9:58am

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir raheem,

Assalamuaalikum Brother Adji,

I think the series of complaints will go on for a while. Insha allah this is a good sign, because it means people are taking interest and trying to adjust to the new environment. All of us do this in our own way, but we finally come to enjoy the good part, and slowly begin to ignore the bad points, when the good overweighs.

After I asked you to change the lay out, I realised it was a fuss on my part, and there will come many who will do the same, as we had been so much accustomed to the old board.

When the Angle eye green was first introduced on IC, i did not like it, honestly. Then one of the sinior members, who was also one of the board managers of that time said the name of this cole is "angel eye" green, something ticked, and I never complained

Now i wanted it back  [and I think so do some old users]. That is what I said to you in my first e-mail.

This Look is not same, but the blue is very soothing to the eyes, insha allah people will grow to like it.

Brother, you have done a very good job, and am sure you have worked very hard, so keep up the spirit, insha allah we will all come to terms with what we miss, once we get to enjoy the new features that are easier to use.

I have suggestion:  If we could include section for "Indroductions" it may help the integration process of new as well as old users, insha allah.

Insha allah khair.

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

Edited by Nausheen
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
adji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2005 at 12:43pm

Thanks, Nausheen.

To All: we came to this decission after great deal of research including reading some posts in this web board. But we still wellcome your opinion. In case you want to add more forums etc.

Thanks,

Adji

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic