IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How Long Will Pakistan Survive?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How Long Will Pakistan Survive?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How Long Will Pakistan Survive?
    Posted: 01 June 2005 at 3:29am

I wonder if some �enlightened� Pakistanis would care to fill me in just on a few points?

Pakistan is the only Islamic Nuclear state in the world. I am trying to workout how long Washington and the Zionist masters of the White House would allow it to survive?

The US and obviously the Zionists agenda is to chop Pakistan up in bits, plunge it into civil war and turn it into nuclear impotence. The stage has already been set. The country is under army occupation

- headed by the greatest �enlightened� gift Pentagon could ever find in its entire history. The country has been granted a Ready Made Duty-Free Imported Prime Minister (from the United States - exactly like our Hamid Karzai. The only difference; Karzai just owned a �Burger Bar� somewhere in the US while this one is sold as some miracle New York banker).

And, now the �enlightened� Paki bureaucracy is spinning a fresh anthem. They are singing that if the nation went on their all fours and licked some very private parts of the Israelis administration the foes of Pakistan may grant them slightly better terms of their slaughter. Sounds like some nightmare scenario � as if the Zionists would change their agenda just if we started to applaud each time the Israelis killed a few Palestinians or grabbed a few more acres of their land and wells?

Just wish to know do Pakistanis still hold any will to survive?

Or has constant army occupation just killed it in toto? 

And also how many would wish to become subservient to the Israelis?

Is just being Washington slaves not enough for the generals and the super rich bureaucrats?

I feel glad that I gave up going for the CSP on my father's advice years ago. He told me that it was in fact the Curse and Sorrow of Pakistan - not the Civil Service of Pakistan

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic