IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ask an Atheist  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAsk an Atheist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 28>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ask an Atheist
    Posted: 27 February 2008 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

Ron Webb these days Poga hasn't made much sense.

Well, I blame myself in part, for prolonging this discussion after it has clearly become a waste of bandwidth.  But I can't help myself.  Mr. Moderator, please close this topic, for everyone's sake.

As-Salamu Alaykum, poga.  No hard feelings, I hope.

I agree!

A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2008 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by poga poga wrote:

See and tell me what data did i make and what data was made by my Master MUHAMMAD Sallel La Hu Alahi Wa Sallim

You clearly made the data for 13, 34, 55 and 89, by arbitrarily picking certain numbers and adding them together.  Or did Allah instruct you to do that?  :-)

Quote Now tell which one of this i placed to fit my theory

You placed ALL the numbers in sequence to fit your theory, i.e. the Fibonacci sequence.  You did that, not Allah.  And you left out 4, 6, 7 and many other significant numbers, because they didn't fit your theory.

Unless you have some logical reason OTHER THAN the Fibonacci sequence for choosing the data you did, ordering it the way you did, and leaving out the other data, then your "discovery" that the result is a Fibonacci sequence is no surprise at all.

you are a LIAR and that is the TRUTH

you know nothing about fibonacci sequence because 4 and 6 is not part of Fibonacci sequence

this sequence i wrote from the OUR DEEN i did not get it from your filthy files

in ISLAM there is four madhabs now but what madhab was there at the time of Prophet

i said in my first post THE DEAF THE DUMB and THE BLIND will never heed

and as for i wrote it and placed it to fit my theory as you are KAFFIR you will not know about our DEEN

therefore ask any MUSLIM here or anywhere to prove my theory wrong i challenge you will never going to find even one in heaven above or earth bellow

poga, please refrain from instulting other people. I fail to see how Ron is a liar. You cannot someone a liar for disagreeing with you. After a lot of consideration, and based upon an agreement by other mods, you are being given your first official warning.

A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2008 at 10:14am

Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

Well, I blame myself in part, for prolonging this discussion after it has clearly become a waste of bandwidth.  But I can't help myself.  Mr. Moderator, please close this topic, for everyone's sake.

As-Salamu Alaykum, poga.  No hard feelings, I hope.

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2008 at 9:29am
poga View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2008 at 5:17am

See and tell me what data did i make and what data was made by my Master MUHAMMAD Sallel La Hu Alahi Wa Sallim

You clearly made the data for 13, 34, 55 and 89, by arbitrarily picking certain numbers and adding them together.  Or did Allah instruct you to do that?  :-)

You placed ALL the numbers in sequence to fit your theory, i.e. the Fibonacci sequence.  You did that, not Allah.  And you left out 4, 6, 7 and many other significant numbers, because they didn't fit your theory.

Unless you have some logical reason OTHER THAN the Fibonacci sequence for choosing the data you did, ordering it the way you did, and leaving out the other data, then your "discovery" that the result is a Fibonacci sequence is no surprise at all.

you are a LIAR and that is the TRUTH

you know nothing about fibonacci sequence because 4 and 6 is not part of Fibonacci sequence

this sequence i wrote from the OUR DEEN i did not get it from your filthy files

in ISLAM there is four madhabs now but what madhab was there at the time of Prophet

i said in my first post THE DEAF THE DUMB and THE BLIND will never heed

and as for i wrote it and placed it to fit my theory as you are KAFFIR you will not know about our DEEN

therefore ask any MUSLIM here or anywhere to prove my theory wrong i challenge you will never going to find even one in heaven above or earth bellow

Edited by poga
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2008 at 4:54pm

poga View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2008 at 12:47pm

i have given you Fibonacci sequence encoded within the deen of Islam and ask any pi and phi are connected

As an amateur mathematician I am well aware of the Fibonacci sequence and the Golden Ratio.  I don't know what you mean by "pi and phi" though.

Quote in the Fibonacci sequence how can one get 4 and 19  because it begins with 1123581321

That is exactly my point (and I'm surprised I need to explain this to you).  You're simply picking and choosing numbers which happen to fit the Fibonacci sequence.  If you had needed a 4, the Madhabs would have provided it.  If you needed a 7, you would have cited the seven heavens.  And so on.  Things get even more arbitrary when you start adding unrelated numbers together to make other numbers.  In short, you're making the data fit the theory instead of the other way around.

Ron see if you are not blind

I only discovered the sequence and that was enough

But for you i had to go again in too the books and collect all the data

Now tell which one of this i placed to fit my theory

If you cannot do that at least take back what you said

But i am grateful to you because of you i collected the data now and placed them in SWEETSWORDS 6 [ Fibonacci Fitna ]

1 ALLAH

1 MUHAMMAD

2 QURAN AND SUNNAH

3 IMAN AMAL AND IHSAAN

5 FIVE PILLERS OF ISLAM

8 AHKAM E ISLAM

13 AHAKAM AND ARKAN

21 SUNNAH IN SALATH

34 SUNNAH [21] AND MUSTAHAB [13] IN SALATH

55 SUNNAH [21] MOQRUH [ 21 ] MUSTAHAB [13]

89 SUNNATH E MUHAQADA [40] SUNNATH E GAIR E MUHAQADA [44]DAILY SALATH [5]

F0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987, 1597, 2584, �

Fibonacci numbers have an interesting property.
When you divide one number in the sequence by the number before it,
you obtain numbers very close to one another. In fact,
this number is fixed after the 13th number in the series.
This number is known as the "golden ratio."

EHSAN has been explained by the Holy Prophet MUHAMMAD Sallel La Hu Alahi Wa Sallim
As�Worship ALLAH as if you see Him and if you do not, be sure that He sees you�
The said Hadith-e-Jibreel described three components of Deen
That is IMAN which is the basis of the root, AMAL (actions) which is the tree, and EHSAN which is the fruit

First KALIMAH

KALIMAH TAIYABAH    Declaration of Faith

La Ilaha Illel La MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

"There Is no diety except ALLAH and MUHAMMAD Sallel La Hu Alahi Wa Sallim is the Prophet of ALLAH

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Second KALIMAH

KALIMAH SHAHADAH  Declaration of submission and evidence

Ash-Hadu Anlaa-ilaaha illa-llaahu wa ash hadu anna MUHAMMADAN Abduhu Wa RASULUHU

"I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship except ALLAH, and I bear witness that MUHAMMAD Sallel La Hu Alahi Wa Sallim is His Devotee and His Messenger."

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Third KALIMAH

KALIMAH E TAMJEED  Declaration of Allaah's Glory

Subhaan-Allahi walhamdu-lillaahi,
Wa laa ilaa-ha illa-la ill-lal-lahu wallahu Akbar,
Walaa haula wala quoow-wata illa billa hil-Aliyyil-azeem.

"Glory is for Allaah and all Praise is due to ALLAH.
There is none worthy of worship except Allaah. ALLAH is the greatest.
There is no power and no strength except with ALLAH the Most High, the Great."

Fourth KALIMAH

KALIMAH E TAUHEED    Declaration of the Oneness of ALLAH

Laa ilaaha il-lal-lahu wahdahu laa shareeka lahu,
lahul-mulkoo wa-lahul hamdu yooh-yi wa-yumeetu,
be yadihil khair wa huwa alaa kulli shay in Qadeer.

There is none worthy of worship except ALLAH
who is alone and has no partner.
To Him belongs the Kingdom and for Him is all Praise.
He gives life and causes death.
In His hands is all good and He has Power over everything."

Fifth KALIMAH  

KALIMAH RADD E KUFFAR   Rejection of atheism

Allahumma inni a uzu bika min an ushrika bika shayan wa ana a'lamu bihi,
Wa astagh feeru ka limaa laa a'lamu bihi, toob-tu anhu wa tabarr-ra'
Tu minal kufri wash-shirki wal kizbi wal-ma '
Aasi kullihaa aslamtu wa aamantu wa a-quoo-lu laa-ilaa-hah il-lal-lahu MUHAMMADUR RASULAULLAH

"O ALLAH I seek protection in You,
That I do not join any partner with You knowingly.
I need Your forgiveness from that which I do not know.
I repent from its ignorance.
I free myself from disbelief and from joining partners with You and from lies and from all sins.
I submit to your will, and I believe and declare;
There is none worthy of worship except ALLAH and MUHAMMAD Sallel La Hu Alahi Wa Sallim is the Messenger of ALLAH

AHKAM: Literally means "orders". In Islam, orders are subdivided into eight distinct categories:

1 Farz acts are those decrees established By QURAN and SUNNAH farz are two kind Farz e Ayin and Farz e Kefaya

2 Wazib acts are like Farz established by authentic DALILS Like witr prayer if you neglect without valid reason it is sin but to refuse is KUFFAR

3 Sunnath acts are beside Farz and Wazib what ever Prophet did
It is also two kind [a] SUNNATH E MUAQADAH and SUNNATH E GAIR E MUAQADAH

4 Mustahab act are what Prophet some time did some time did not do

5 Halal act are what ever is legal in ISLAMIC SHARIAH

6 Haram act are what ever is iligal in ISLAMIC SHARIAH

7 Mubah act are those neutral acts where there is no religious rulings like traveling on plane

8 Mokruh act are whatISLAM dislikes Mokruh are two kind Mokruh e Tahrimi and Mokruh e Tanzihi

ARKAN: Pillars. This refers to the indispensable pillars of Islam. There are five Arkan of Islam:

1. Shahadatain, bearing witness. All Muslims must believe in and utter the Shahadatain.

1). The first Shahada is: Ashhadu an la illaha illal �lah. (I bear witness that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah.)

2). The Second Shahada: Ashhadu anna Muhammadar Rasoolullah. ( I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.) Singular: Shahada = bearing witness, Dual: shahadatain = Bearing witness.

3. Seeam, fasting. Also spelled as Saum. To fast in the month of Ramadan.

4. Zakat, wealth dues. To pay 2.5% of one�s yearly savings to the poor and needy Muslims. The Zakat is compulsory on all Muslims who have saved (at least) the equivalent of 85g of 24 carat gold at the time when the annual Zakat payment is due. Zakat is also due on other things such as silver, animals, crops, etc. For full explanation on Zakat refer to the relevant books written on the subject.

5. Hajj, pilgrimage. To perform the pilgrimage to the Holy City of Makkah at least once in one�s lifetime (if one is able to afford it).

There are 21 Sunnats in Namaaz

1. To raise the hands upto the EARS before saying TAKBEERE TAHREEMA.
2. While raising the hands for Takbeer, keep the fingers of both the hands RAISED and facing the QIBLAH.
3. Not to BEND the HEAD when saying Takbeer.
4. Saying Takbeere Tahreema and other Takbeers ALOUD by the IMAAM according to the NEED, while going from one RUKN (posture) to the other.
5. To fold the RIGHT hand around the LEFT below the NAVEL.
6. Saying SANAA.
7. To recite TA'AWWUZ.
8. To recite the complete BISMILLAH.
9. To recite only SURAH FATIHA in the THIRD and FOURTH Rakaats of FARDH Namaaz.
10. To say AAMEEN (softly).
11. To recite Sanaa , Ta'awwuz and Aameen SOFTLY.
12. To recite as much QIRAAT as is SUNNAT for every Namaaz.
13. To say TASBIH at least in RUKU and SAJDAH.
14. To keep the BACK and the HEAD in SAME LEVEL while holding the KNEES FINGERS of both the hands in RUKU.
15. Saying by Imaam SAMIALLAHU LIMAN HAMIDAH in Qawmah followed by RABBANA LAKAL HAMD by Muqtadi. The MUNFARID should say both TASMI and TAHMEED.
16. While going into SAJDAH, FIRST place the KNEES, then the HANDS and,  lastly the FOREHEAD on the GROUND.
17. In QA'IDAH or JALSA, placing the LEFT FOOT on the ground HORIZONTALLY and sitting upon it and RAISING the RIGHT FOOT VERTICALLY so that the TOES are facing the QIBLAH and resting both the HANDS on the THIGHS.
18. To RAISE the INDEX FINGER of the RIGHT HAND as one says "ASH HADU ALLA ILAHA" in TASHAHHUD.
19. To recite DUROOD SHARIF in QA'IDAH AKHEERA after TASHAHHUD.
20. To read DUA after DUROOD SHARIF.
21. To turn the FACE for SALAAM .towards the RIGHT FIRST and then to the LEFT.

There is 21 MAKROOH ACTS in NAMAAZ are:

1. Saying NAMAAZ BARE-HEADED due to LAZINESS or CARELESSNESS and to EXPOSE the ARMS ABOVE the ELBOWS.
2. PLAYING with CLOTHES or the BODY.
3. Performing Namaaz in CLOTHES soiled and torn while he or she have better CLOTHING
4. To dust the floor with one's hands to prevent the soiling of clothes.
5. Performing Namaaz when one has the URGE to URINATE or PASS STOOL.
6. To CRACK one's FINGERS or PUTTING of FINGERS of one hand into FINGERS of the other HAND.
7. TURNING the FACE away from QIBLA and LOOKING AROUND.
8. It is MAKROOH for MEN to REST BOTH the ARMS and WRISTS on the GROUND in SAJDAH.
9. Performing Namaaz when another person FACING him sits AHEAD.
10. YAWNING INTENTIONALLY and NOT PREVENTING it if one CAN do so.
11. Placing something in MOUTH what interefares with recitation
12. It is Makrooh for a Baalig (mature) person to stand alone behind a Saff (row) when there is place in the Saff before him.
13. Performing Namaaz in CLOTHES with PICTURES of LIVING OBJECTS on them.
14. Performing Namaaz at a place where there is a PICTURE of a LIVING (animate) object ABOVE or on the RIGHT or LEFT side of the NAMAAZI or on the place where he makes SAJDAH.
15. To COUNT Aayats, Suras or Tasbihs on FINGERS in Namaaz.
16. To pray under IMAM who is ILLEGITIMATE
17. To YAWN and STRETCH ARMS to REMOVE LAZINESS.
18. Doing something AGAINST SUNNAT in Namaaz
19. For MUQTADI not to say RABBANA LAKAL HAMD after IMAM has said SAMIALLAH HULIMAN HAMIDAH
20 For not placing both hand on on knee at QIAM
21 To go and come before IMAM on RUKU and SAJDAH

There are 13 MUSTAHAB in Namaaz

1 To look at the place of SAJADAH
2 To look at the feet during RUKU
3 To look at the nose during SUJUD
4 To look at the lap during TASSAHUD
5 To look at the shoulders during SALAM
6 To try to control sneezing and coughing during SALAH
7 To bring out hands during TAKBIR and TAHRIMA
8 To stand up during JAMATH when MUAZIN has called HAIYA ALAL SALAH
9 To IMAM to start SALAH when MUAZIN has called QAD QAMATIS SALAH
10 To place head between two hands during the SAJDAH
11 To leave room between two feet during RUKU as much as fist
12 To recite long SURA during the first RAKAH and during second RAKAH to recite short SURA
13 To recite NIYATH of SALAH verbaly

There is 40 RAKATH of SUNNATH E MUAQADH
Fazar 2 RAKATH
Zuhar first 4 RAKATH last 2 RAKATH
Magreb 2 RAKATH
Esha 2 RAKATH
Qablal Jumah 4 RAKATH
Badaal Jumah 4  RAKATH
Tarabi 20 RAKATH
Total 40 RAKATH

There is 44 RAKATH of SUNNATH E GAIR E MUAQADAH
Asar 4 RAKATH
Esha 4 RAKATH
Jumah Dakhilul Mashjid 2 RAKATH
Taiyahtul Wozu 2 RAKATH
Waqthia SUNNATH 2 RAKATH
Eshrak 4 RAKATH
Chashath 4 RAKATH
Salahathuth Tasbih 4 RAKATH
Isthekarah 2 RAKATH
Tahajudh 12 RAKATH
Qusuf 2 RAKATH
Khusuf 2 RAKATH
Total 44 RAKATH

Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2008 at 9:30am

Originally posted by Diagoras Diagoras wrote:

However, seeing as Ron Webb here has been picking up my slack, I hereby appoint him the official atheist of this thread. He shall have the power to levy taxes, declare war, and regulate trade but NOT to confer titles or pass bills of attainder. Direct all questions, comments, complaints, and death-threats to him.

Just for the record, I'm not comfortable with the "official atheist" designation.  My personal views are complex and I don't like to be reduced to a a label, but if you need one, "agnostic" would be better.  I can see the world from a variety of points of view.  Atheism is just one of many patterns that can be applied to the universe.  It happens to be my preferred pattern, but it isn't the only one.

But I agree with Andalus that this discussion has pretty much passed its "best before" date.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 28>
  Share Topic