IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Whose the Terrorist Muslim or Christian?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Whose the Terrorist Muslim or Christian?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solitair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2014 at 6:12pm
I am not a Muslim - I am just talking about how i see things as an outsider to both religions.

The strangest thing for me about  Banu Qurayzah, is that they were Jews, and the prophet let them be judged by the laws of the Jews, the bible. So it is actually kind of funny to hear how Christians get so upset about this.

Why are they saying that the ruling was barbaric when it in fact is a ruling by the law of the bible, not Islam. If the Christians are going to be so upset about this, then I encourage them to just rip those pages from the Bibles. It would not be the first time the bible has been changed to cover up something.

The point is that the Qurayza tribe broke the treaty they had with the prophet, this resulted in very bad things happening. Now breaking a treaty made them liable for the adequate punishment. They were not innocent, but comited acts of war. Sa'd was made to pronouce judgement of the
Qurayza tribe. This was done upon request from Al-Abu tribe, that was an ally of Qurayza tribe. Sa'd (with Jewis background) judged the Banu Qurayza by their own Torah, from Deuteronomy 20.

What does the bible say ? : "put to the sword all the men " that is WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS.

That is why they all died !!

God does just that, he will let you taste what you serve others.

Edited by solitair - 09 March 2014 at 6:48pm
Matt Browne View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2014 at 10:00am
Today bad Christians kill people in the name of nationalism, not Christianity. Today bad Muslims following the Sharia still kill in the name of Islam, e.g. in Nigeria and Syria. Islam needs a reformation to eliminate Islamism and the Sharia.

Edited by Matt Browne - 25 March 2014 at 10:00am
A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2014 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Matt Browne Matt Browne wrote:

Today bad Christians kill people in the name of nationalism, not Christianity. Today bad Muslims following the Sharia still kill in the name of Islam, e.g. in Nigeria and Syria. Islam needs a reformation to eliminate Islamism and the Sharia.

http://news.yahoo.com/21-dead-religious-rioting-central-nigeria-115350915.html

http://www.muslimnews.co.uk/news/human-rights/central-african-republic-39-muslims-killed-incl-pregnant-woman-10-children-christians/

http://www.loonwatch.com/2014/02/ill-be-last-muslim-in-car/

I'm sorry, what were you saying?

What we need is a reformation to prevent patronizing ignoramuses from making biased and *****ic statements such as labeling Muslim acts of violence as being "in the name of Islam" while relabeling Christian acts of violence as being in the name of "nationalism".  In other words, Christian violence is not really due to Christianity but to other reasons, whereas Muslim violence is really due to Islam (and certainly not other reasons like nationalism, poverty, ethnic tensions, land grievances etc.) and therefore, there needs to be a "reformation" in Islam.   

Edited by islamispeace - 25 March 2014 at 5:28pm
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2014 at 3:19am
Assalamalecum, its the so called muslims shud need reformation,Allah says in ch 5 v 3-this is the day that I had chosen islam as ur religion and from now no more additions shud b made.therefore islam is perfect but Muslims are not.
bellringer View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellringer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2014 at 2:50am
Originally posted by OSCAR OSCAR wrote:

How many Christians civilians�got killed�in the west by Iraq's and Afghans before�Iraq and Afghanistan were�bombed and lost over 1 million civilians(UK�Medical Lancet Report)?

How is it that openly Committed Christian leaders (Blair Bush, and the rest,�Australia Europe) and Christian solders backed buy money and support from Officially Christian countries kill 1 million innocent civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan not be classed as Christian Terrorist when they kill civilians in an unjustified and immoral invasion.�

Could it be that the�solders who drop and fire bombs from such great distances somehow�feel�detached from there actions,�and as�they�seldom see the death and destruction caused,�they hold�no responsibility nor dose�those who gave them the order for the killing.

�Yet its the Muslims that�are continually labeled with "Islamic Terrorists" by the west, when a handful of Muslims do something wrong,�it seems this is�a war on truth.

When dose�"following orders" take away the responsibility for an individuals actions,�"democracies"�have become a�very convenient way�for individuals not to�think about what�they are�responsible for. Everyone is just "following orders" and the people at the�very�top�have the mandate�for war as,�"this is what you the people of the country wanted because they voted for me to do it".   

i would love to know how Christian's feel�regarding the above as they are always�advocating that The Bible teaches Love and Peace. Muslims�living in the west never agree with killing Innocent civilians and we have marched and protested�to�show it.�I have not come to know of any major Christian groups marching against deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan, if there have been i would like to know.�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwHiQBLl9aU brothers this man has blasphemed the prophet, you must watch this
truthfull View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 7:39am
Christian in iraq solider. Confirm they were terrorist

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ek10PSutGlQ

Who killed over 100. Million inDiana in south america

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GLRevb1FPNM

truthfull View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 7:47am

Muslim were under. Invasion being raped and killed
By christians in first and second. World war

Who bombed Hiroshima

Muslims or christians

Who killed over 200.million
Aboriginal Australians

Who take over 180 million slaves
From africa and 77 percent. Of them die
In the way and they throw them in atlanata sea

Muslims?

No they were. Not muslims

Torturing muslims and killing in mid africa

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp7GCdILVI0

When muslim defend their selves you call them
Criminal and terrorists

http://static.oujdacity.net/thumbs/r800/data/Image/lafrique/afrique_central.jpg

Real terrorist those who have no good
Even for their women

US solider from connecticut in iraq rape
Their collegu /. Friends ( christian)

They blame them for being raped

Are not those terrorist

Did they went to iraq to satisfy
Their incilation or. To Protect

Women confess she was raped twice

Once for long. Time

That mean solider of US were bad from begging

Good news :

Is that Authority protecting raper

And disccusing benefit of raping

Accuser.

Is that authority or criminal

What if accuser. Is innocent

There several innocent people
In jails and some proved to be
Innocent after 30 years

Those are worse than animals

Edited by truthfull - 09 May 2014 at 8:03am
truthfull View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 8:09am
Bible confirm they were terror :

Killing pabtista john ( with no guilt)

Matthew 14:8 ►
Parallel Verses
New International Version
Prompted by her mother, she said, "Give me here on a platter the head of John the Baptist."

Not only one prophet but more than just one

Luke 13:31

34�`O Jerusalem, Jerusalem! You kill the prophets of God. You throw stones to kill men who are sent to you. How often I have wanted to gather your people together as a mother hen gathers her little ones under her wings. But you would not come!

� trying to kill jesus himself
Peace be upon him who confirmed he is prophet

Luke 13:31-35
Worldwide English (New Testament) (WE)
31�At that time some Pharisees came to Jesus. They said to him, `Go away from here. Herod wants to kill you.'

32�He said, `Go and tell that fox, "I drive bad spirits out of people and heal people. I do it today and tomorrow. On the third day I will finish what I am doing."

33�But I must go on my way today, tomorrow, and the next day. A prophet of God cannot be killed outside of Jerusalem.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 13:31-35

Enemy of god massanger

Enemy of good people

So they should be worse people

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M539PgDjbas

Edited by truthfull - 09 May 2014 at 8:25am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
  Share Topic