IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Whose the Terrorist Muslim or Christian?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Whose the Terrorist Muslim or Christian?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:07am
Wow, maybe I overlooked something in the vid. He never said anything about hugging trees, nor vegan, so I believed his message and hope it's not only his own.

My former father in law trained Prince Charles on flying a plane. Said good thing he only had to do it once, (I still have to verify that Prince Charles was trained by the Canadian AF.) but I know what you mean.

I agree on the selfishness and greed, it's in all facets of life, I shake my head at it's arrogance, and my naivety. Worse, I taught my children to be trusting because not all people are bad.

I met a "homeless" woman at a public transport station a while back. She was entertaining for a while but her objective was to beg for money. As she was telling me how poor she was I looked down and noticed that even in winter she had no shoes, possible double socks. I told her I would take her to a store and buy her winter shoes right now. Wanna know what she told me? Can't post it here.

I like the utopian view, but I don't believe she was an angel and I was unaware.

I prefer to go to an auction and buy 20 pair of shoes for Sally Anne.

I'm a Gentile.
Numb. 6:24-26
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2013 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by OSCAR OSCAR wrote:

what you say is quite right Muslim have killed innocent civilians and i condemn them for it, as it says in the Quran.

however the thing that is worrying is the silence from the Christian masses, I haven't seen any sizable marches from Christians as to what other Christians are doing. Every time a small group of st**id Muslims do something wrong, Muslim communities around the world are forced to go on marches condemning it and to say that Islam and Muslims dose not accept twisted justifications.

Whilst we're on the subject of ( Terrorism , despite the current hysteria surrounding the threat of Islamic Extremism ) , it should be pointed out that So-called '' Islamic Terrorism '' is a relatively recent Phenomenon , not even ( Sanctioned by the Holy Koran ) , but a concept ( introduced to Islam by Non-Muslims ) .

Others have perpetrated and indeed ( perfected Terrorism long before Muslims later embraced this diabolical , contemptible and cowardly ideology ) . as far back as the 17th Century , Terrorist acts are documented to have been carried out by Non -Muslim namely ; Jewish ( Zionist ) , European ( White Supremacist ) and Irish ( Nationalist ) groups .

The first ever recorded act of Terrorism in history was carried out by Jewish / Zionist extremists against British forces in Jerusalem following the 2nd World War . The concept of '' Suicide '' as a tactic of Warfare , first originated with the Japanese '' Kamikaze '' or Devine Wind '' , against the American's in the Pacific , during the Second World War .

Whilst the actual use of Terrorism ie; the ''Indiscriminate Murder of Civilians for Political motives was actually perfected by the Zionlist / Israeli fanatics immediately after the Second World War . The following is a brief list of Non - Muslims Terrorist group's and some of their worst recorded '' Terrorist '' atrocities ;

1 ) . Irgun Zvei ( Jewish ) ; July 22nd 1946 , Zionist Milutants Detonate an Explosive device at the King David Hotel , Jerusalem , Killing ( 91 Innocent British & Arab Men , Women & Children .

2 ) . Stern Gang ( Jewish ) ; September 17th 1948 , Swedish United Nations medoator to Palestine , Count Folke Bernadotte is assasinated in Jerusalem by Zionist extremists in cold blood .

3 ) . Klu Klux Klan ( American ) September 15 , 1963 , Kian members detonate an explosive device at the 16th street Baptist Churcgh , Birmingham , Alabama , during Children's Bible Class , Killing four Afican American School Grils .

4 ) . Baader -Meinhof Gang aka 'The red army ( German ) , April 7th 1977 , State & Federal prosecutor Siegfried Buback and his driver were assasinated in Germany by Red Army member in Cold Blood .

5 ) . Red Brigade ( Italian ) May 9th 1978 , members of Red Brigade Murder Italian Prime Minster Aldo Moro , after Kidnapping him in Italy two months earlier .

6 ) . Ulster Volunteer Force aka U.V.F. ( Irish ) May 7th , 1974 , Three car bombs are detonated in Dublin , Ireland , ( Killing 35 Innocent Civilians .

7 ) . ETA ( Spanish ) June 19th , 1987 , Basque Separatist Militans ETA , Detonate an expolosive device in Hipercor shopping mall , in Barcelona , ( Killing 21 , and injuring 45 Innocent Civilians .

8 ) . Irish Republican army aka IRA ( Irish ) January 17th , 1992 , members IRA detonate an explosive device in Omagh , Northern island ( Killing 30 Inncents Civilians ) .

9 ) . Aryan Nation ( American ) April 19th , 1995 White Supremacists lead by Timothy McVaigh Detonate explosive device at Federal Building Okalahoma city , ( Killing 168 Inncent Civilians .

In fact it would be Accurate to say that Many of the Tactics and Strategies employed by ( European Terrorist groups , such as ( Kidnapping , Murder , Assassination , Bombings & Arson ) have only been Mimicked or Copied relatively recently by Islamic Terrorist movements from the numerous Nationalist , White -Supremacist & Zionist Terrorist organisation listed above .

Webber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2013 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by OSCAR OSCAR wrote:

How many Christians civilians got killed in the west by Iraq's and Afghans before Iraq and Afghanistan were bombed and lost over 1 million civilians(UK Medical Lancet Report)?

How is it that openly Committed Christian leaders (Blair Bush, and the rest, Australia Europe) and Christian solders backed buy money and support from Officially Christian countries kill 1 million innocent civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan not be classed as Christian Terrorist when they kill civilians in an unjustified and immoral invasion. 

Could it be that the solders who drop and fire bombs from such great distances somehow feel detached from there actions, and as they seldom see the death and destruction caused, they hold no responsibility nor dose those who gave them the order for the killing.

Yet its the Muslims that are continually labeled with "Islamic Terrorists" by the west, when a handful of Muslims do something wrong, it seems this is a war on truth.

When dose "following orders" take away the responsibility for an individuals actions, "democracies" have become a very convenient way for individuals not to think about what they are responsible for. Everyone is just "following orders" and the people at the very top have the mandate for war as, "this is what you the people of the country wanted because they voted for me to do it".   

i would love to know how Christian's feel regarding the above as they are always advocating that The Bible teaches Love and Peace. Muslims living in the west never agree with killing Innocent civilians and we have marched and protested to show it. I have not come to know of any major Christian groups marching against deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan, if there have been i would like to know. 

I'm guessing you don't much like Christians.
One of the big differences between Muslim nations and Christian nations, is that if you are born in a Muslim nation you are a Muslim. Your leader is Muslim, Your government is lead by your religious leaders.

Take the USA for example. Separation of religion and state. With the help of an athiest lobbyist they took all the Bibles out of the schools, no more prayers either. Christian schools are private and are not covered by the school taxes they pay. They can learn religion elsewhere but it's not welcome in school. They don't become christians either. you get "yeah, yeah, there's a god, so what?" or I've heard "yeah I'm a christian, effin right." Then there's the growing popularity in wear gaudy crosses saying "Jesus saves man!" and go on to the vialest kind of "music" possible and a lifestyle to match. They estimate around 40% of the entire population goes to church, synagogs, mosques.

They aren't real Christians.

Last year Americans killed 414 of their own on the streets of New York, (down from 2,200 in 1990), close to 1400 reported shootings. Means they aren't very good at aiming, but that's the lowest murder rate in the top 25 major cities of the USA.

Their leaders can be anything, even gay. It is no longer possible to call them a christian nation. Ironic the only place you see "In God we trust" in on their money?

Why don't you see protests when people die? They don't care, The ones that do don't have a loud voice. Religion is downplayed. You are more likely to see a gay parade. Murder happens all around them. They don't vote in leaders for their war mongering, they vote them in for economic reasons. Americans are so deep in debt the country can't bail them out.

I visited a family in SFO. in 95 they "bought" (mortgage) a house for $400G. In 05 it was worth $750G. They've borrowed against the "equity" and their mortgage was was closer to the $750G in 05. They have never put a cent towards the principle, only paid the interest. He made $40G a year, she never worked, but they have all the toys. How is this possible? Ask them about God, they say there is one but they don't care to talk about it.

Christian nation is a label. Most of the soldiers I've talked to are agnostics or worse. When the Americans went after Sadam, you could watch the coverage of tanks crossing the desert for days. Love and peace? "legalized killers" out for a day of fun. Muslims aren't fighting christians, they're fighting the devil.

There are no Christian/Muslim wars. It's all about greed, power, oil, and vengence. Vengence being the biggest reasoning behind terrorism.

I'm a Gentile.
Numb. 6:24-26
whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2013 at 10:52pm

Islam is taking the so called modern world to task over many issues such as the issue of expansionist and domineering policies the issue of women the issue of fomenting civil wars the issue of the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction including atomic and chemical and biological weapons and the issue of subverting public morality , global domineering system , promoting the culture of promiscuity and pursuit of sensual pleasures. This is an undeniable reality. There are of course several reasons for  hatred from Islam  in western countries  . There are clear reasons why it is hated by Palestinians and by the Lebanese and by Iraqis and by other Muslim nations .One reason is that they are constantly affronting Islam and Muslims and Islamic values expressing support for those insulting Islam and trampling on the rights of Muslim nations. Now what is the result of this hatred?

i try to say only facts
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:33am
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Edited by Caringheart - 10 March 2013 at 11:34am
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 2:54am
Whose the Terrorist Muslim or Christian?
i think such:

No Muslims No Christians(none of them  ).Islam and Christianity are from big and respected religions (both of them).we cant say bad about religions that their name is in  Quran .Quran is miracle of Mohammed (PBUH)and bible is miracle of Isa (PBUH).thanks Allah ,Quran is without change and any one cant change it until end but unfortunately bible wasn�t  in safe for some selfish people that changed its rules (they changed words of Isa(PBUH)).only cruel animals can be terrorist .such people haven�t heart and cant understand mean of humanity .if minority of people do bad works ,it doesn�t mean that all of people are like them. Christians may be have wrong beliefs but  most of good  Christians do same things that Islam says .they give importance to family ,job ,friends and humanity .their good actions in life is according to laws of Islam ..they do good and useful  services .i don�t know their state in other world. Only Allah knows that .i don�t say all of us (Muslims)  are the best because it  depends to ourselves . we can find good and bad humans among ourselves ,too. But I can say :certainly ,Islam is the best religion .it says all of good ways for luck of humans. I'd like all of us special myself do our duties well and without incompetency . unfortunately   some of us r Muslim only in name and don�t act according  to rules of Islam .if we do our duties well , we can be ideal .if we help to all ,be good ,kind and � ,every thing will be better.

i try to say only facts
icehorse View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icehorse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2013 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by whitelion553 whitelion553 wrote:

Islam is taking the so called modern world to task over many issues such as the issue of expansionist and domineering policies the issue of women the issue of fomenting civil wars the issue of the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction including atomic and chemical and biological weapons and the issue of subverting public morality , global domineering system , promoting the
culture of promiscuity and pursuit of sensual pleasures. This is an undeniable reality. There are of course several reasons for hatred from Islam in western countries. There are clear reasons why it is hated by
Palestinians and by the Lebanese and by Iraqis and by other Muslim nations .One reason is that they are constantly affronting Islam and Muslims and Islamic values expressing support for those insulting Islam and trampling on the rights of Muslim nations. Now what is the result of this hatred?

I am not on the side of Christians or Muslims or the West, I'm on the side of a peaceful future.

What whitelion said is often said and I don't think this approach can lead to peace. There are many examples (historical and modern) of Muslims also oppressing other people. This is not to single out Muslims - I think EVERYONE can look to their past and find troubling acts.

I think the surest path to a peaceful future is for EVERYONE to take responsibility for their own history and stop blaming others.

Edited by icehorse - 13 August 2013 at 8:07pm
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by icehorse icehorse wrote:

I am not on the side of Christians or Muslims or the West, I'm on the side of a peaceful future.

What whitelion said is often said and I don't think this approach can lead to peace. There are many examples (historical and modern) of Muslims also oppressing other people. This is not to single out Muslims - I think EVERYONE can look to their past and find troubling acts.

I think the surest path to a peaceful future is for EVERYONE to take responsibility for their own history and stop blaming others.

Thumbs%20Up

Edited by Caringheart - 14 August 2013 at 3:30pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>
  Share Topic