IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Whose the Terrorist Muslim or Christian?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Whose the Terrorist Muslim or Christian?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 19>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OSCAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whose the Terrorist Muslim or Christian?
    Posted: 16 November 2007 at 2:39am

How many Christians civilians got killed in the west by Iraq's and Afghans before Iraq and Afghanistan were bombed and lost over 1 million civilians(UK Medical Lancet Report)?

How is it that openly Committed Christian leaders (Blair Bush, and the rest, Australia Europe) and Christian solders backed buy money and support from Officially Christian countries kill 1 million innocent civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan not be classed as Christian Terrorist when they kill civilians in an unjustified and immoral invasion. 

Could it be that the solders who drop and fire bombs from such great distances somehow feel detached from there actions, and as they seldom see the death and destruction caused, they hold no responsibility nor dose those who gave them the order for the killing.

Yet its the Muslims that are continually labeled with "Islamic Terrorists" by the west, when a handful of Muslims do something wrong, it seems this is a war on truth.

When dose "following orders" take away the responsibility for an individuals actions, "democracies" have become a very convenient way for individuals not to think about what they are responsible for. Everyone is just "following orders" and the people at the very top have the mandate for war as, "this is what you the people of the country wanted because they voted for me to do it".   

i would love to know how Christian's feel regarding the above as they are always advocating that The Bible teaches Love and Peace. Muslims living in the west never agree with killing Innocent civilians and we have marched and protested to show it. I have not come to know of any major Christian groups marching against deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan, if there have been i would like to know. 

Edited by OSCAR - 18 June 2009 at 2:44pm
Chelle View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2007 at 8:42pm
I agree with you, it's extremely unfair.  I'm saying this as a former "Christian", now just very confused and searching.
marchfriday View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marchfriday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2007 at 10:22pm

Yes fact some day will come up, how long unfair can survive; world do have to pay for this unfair.

OSCAR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OSCAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2007 at 2:18am

i wouldn't say its a matter of fair and unfair but whats the truth, and no matter what religion or belief a person believes when truth can be selective, then we can have injustice on a massive scale.

when good people do nothing bad people win

martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2007 at 3:21am

I was once a Christian. I am now muslim. I see both sides of the coin. I agree that Christian leaders act wrong. I also see muslims acting wrong.

Choices have to be made in life. I once asked the question ' if killing is wrong, why do we do it? Sometimes it is necessary to bring about truth. It is not easy to explain.  For every good deed done in life comes a reward. For every crime a punishment. Decyphering justifiable murder is impossible.

As to who is right or wrong, the Christian or muslim, I have no idea. Christ taught love and peace. So did the Prophet Muhammed(pbuH) but sometimes war was necessary to bring about peace. Unfortunately to be rid of any tyrant the innocent also suffer.

Complicated. Very. But we all suffer.

OSCAR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OSCAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2007 at 4:10am

what you say is quite right Muslim have killed innocent civilians and i condemn them for it, as it says in the Quran.

however the thing that is worrying is the silence from the Christian masses, I haven't seen any sizable marches from Christians as to what other Christians are doing. Every time a small group of st**id Muslims do something wrong, Muslim communities around the world are forced to go on marches condemning it and to say that Islam and Muslims dose not accept twisted justifications.

Edited by OSCAR
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2007 at 7:34am

I think. Oscar, the answer to that is that Christians on the whole know that marches dont solve the problem. Marches in the Western world often mean more trouble. I say that because I see and hear the response from them when there has been another march by muslims. I also dont agree with marches. It gives out the wrong signal, regardless of whether they are done peacefully and/or with peace in mind. It evokes bad feelings between Christians and muslims. I really struggle with my feelings when there are any clashes in the world. I say to myself 'here we go again'  Peace will never be achieved by marches. Someone always goes too far and ruins it.

Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2007 at 8:16am

Well Oscar.. there have been marches.. and what religion they are.. well I have no idea.

Interesting they did a survey of Christians. And they said they believe that Jesus (PBUH) was for peace. Love the enemy, turn the other cheek etc. But that they beleive that you should ignore those tenents at times.. If this is the "Word of God" and "Jesus is God" how do you then say "God" is wrong?

It is fascinating.  It also depends which "Christians" you ask. The Evangelicals are probably more for the war then the Amish folks (who do not beleive in fighthing). I don't think the Quakers are likely to fight either... it just depends.

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 19>
  Share Topic