IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why war on ISLAM??  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why war on ISLAM??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
robin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why war on ISLAM??
    Posted: 14 June 2008 at 9:55am
Originally posted by i s2 islam i s2 islam wrote:

bismillah,

i would lke to know if you ever think why there is war on many islamic countries for example we see war on iraq, lebanon, palestine why do you think this is??

do you guys think its maybe due to the fact, deep down , they know Islam is the correct religion but deny to accept that.

please tell me your thoughts ..thnx

The quest for more power and Oil by the Anglo-American world power and to imposed its democratic dictatorship (or you are free to do as you are told) on any who try to stand in their way along with being agents of Satan The Devil who tries to force all humans to do things his way!

PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE CHRISTIANITY AND  THE PROPHET JESUS WITH WHAT THE ANGLO-AMERICAN WORLD POWER DOES, FOR THEY SERVE THE INTRESTS OF THE DEVIL ALONG WITH ALL REST OF WARMUNGERING WICKED MANMADE POWERS!  

AS GOD AND JESUS HATE THEM!!

Edited by robin - 14 June 2008 at 9:59am
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Have the masjids not changed almost all the
tales?

The holly Quran is the constitution of Islam. Has even a letter been changed there? NO

Let people make or change stories, who cares even if the people who does it are muslims. So long the quran is there unchanged, nothing is a fundamental change.

You have the freedom to follow the Quran in it's original form and espirit.

Christians are making changes in the bible and even many christians don't believe it to be words of God.
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by Diagoras Diagoras wrote:

My only question is very simple; what do we do if and when the majority want that for their own lands?

They can't.  The inalienable rights of man trump even a democratic decision.  Freedom of religion is inalienable.

Example: If everyone in America, the President, and Congress voted to illegalize Islam, under the Lockean ideals of the American Constitution such an action would be illegitimate no matter how many people supported it.

The alternative is mob-rule, in which the rights of minorities are trampled.

In an ideal world this would be true and our constitution would still have meaning. In today's Bush world the constitution has been trampled and greed and fear rule.

Edited by Shasta'sAunt - 11 April 2008 at 11:01pm
�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 10:52am

but they don't follow. The churches have changed many rules.

OK. Do the Muslims follow? Have the masjids not changed almost all the
tales?

Yes, many Muslims may not follow, but there are many others who follow. The point is that Islam has been preserved by Allah, the Creator and Sustainer of the entire universe.
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2008 at 8:52pm
but they don't follow. The churches have changed many rules.

OK. Do the Muslims follow? Have the masjids not changed almost all the
tales?

Edited by Whisper
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2008 at 4:36pm

martha wrote:

The Christian, Jewish, muslim religion are all right. They all believe in the same God. They just do some things different.

Absolutely and absolutely well put.

How?? Christian's God is a messenger for Muslims. is that same?

There are some silimilarities of practices, as per the scriptures, but in practice they do the opposite. Like way of saying Prayer, Hijab for women, Not eating Pork etc are similar in Quran and bible, but they don't follow. The churches have changed many rules.

nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2008 at 3:40pm

Originally posted by i s2 islam i s2 islam wrote:

bismillah,

i would lke to know if you ever think why there is war on many islamic countries for example we see war on iraq, lebanon, palestine why do you think this is??

do you guys think its maybe due to the fact, deep down , they know Islam is the correct religion but deny to accept that.

please tell me your thoughts ..thnx

I think so to some extent.

Infact the western irritation is, that Islam has the largest number of practicing followers and Muslims don't accept any change in Quranic laws, while all the others have made changes to their scriptures. This is a big poblem to establish, 100% western style freedom & democracy in the countries with Muslim majority.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2008 at 11:26am

martha wrote:

The Christian, Jewish, muslim religion are all right. They all believe in the same God. They just do some things different.

Absolutely and absolutely well put.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic