IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - King Abd’ullah: Was this smart?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

King Abd�ullah: Was this smart?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2008 at 4:00am
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Originally posted by Chrysalis Chrysalis wrote:

[
    [QUOTE]

Sign-Reader is right when he says that in British India, laws were much better for the Muslims than they are now. But it is all justified. The Muslims of British India deserved some relief from their misled religious leaders and kings. So they got that relief. .

OH pleeease quote me correctly; what I said was

"Pakistan had better law and order under direct colonial rule than it is today!"
The laws were not better for Muslims i would say but were those folks knew what Islam was?
And that was irrefutable the day Brits left and it is today things have gone down hill- 60 years and counting! I can relate some stories that I remember if you like!
Today the country is lead by two families  of thugs and a musketeer on US payroll! And you think the colonials are gone!!
Simple question of cleanliness(wudu) for Muslims to pray is paramount! 
Have you paid attention to the open areas in the city wherever you live in?--- the piles of garbage, lack of potable water and staple foods for the common man but availability of drugs being no problem! What gives? i think I should stop here..................

Kindly edit your above post, to say 'Quote MinuteMan' rather than Chrysalis. Bcz I didnt say that. . .MM did.

Dear Sign-Reader, the conditions you have described are not exclusive to Pakistan or to Muslim nations. They are a common problem shared with numerous muslim/nonmuslim nations all over the world. Asia, Europe, Africa, Americas. . . . and the general ignorance of people (not only muslims) is to blame, including the govts - but then again, they are a reflection of the ppl, out which they are elected.

So what exactly are you trying to prove?
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2008 at 4:15am
Originally posted by minuteman minuteman wrote:

They even lost the name sake khilafat of Turkey and the name sake worldly kingdom in India which has no real value. That is a clear proof of their spiritual downfall.

Like you said. 'Name-Sake'. And Brother, fluctuations in Imaan (Faith) as a nation, ummah or individual is a reality of this world. Which is what our struggle in this world is all about. . . Struggle for better Imaan.  Not-having Khilafat to me, and many other muslims, is the same as having a corrupt Khilafat. I'd rather NOT have Khilafat than have a corrupt Khalifa misrepresenting Islam.

But it appears that Allah is not listening to them any more. Why?? Because they are not walking and working in the way of Allah. I have no grudge against any one. But at least i realise that there is a severe problem at hand. That is not a crime.

Wow, brother. . . you actually are suggesting that it 'appears' Allah is not listening any more? I realise you have various theories on the impending doom of muslims/this earth . . .but how can you possibly assume whether or not Allah is listening?

And Brother, do not 'imply' things or coat your views, especially since you already have vocalized your strong grudges in previous posts. You apparently DO have a huge grudge against certain ppl and nationalities. . . so stick to your stance. Unless you didnt mean to say such things, the correct response to which is owning up, retracting ones words or apologizing. . . .not simply switching directions in future posts.

Realizing the problem at hand now, is not as big a feat as you seem to think. This stage has already passed, and everyone from Doctors to Plumbers know that we have problems at hand. The local butcher will also tell you that today's ummah is facing problems. What the next step is , to do something about it. Anything. Starting with educating oneself. And stop blaming 'others'. . .especially when you yourself have a responsibilty to improve things.

Edited by Chrysalis - 20 June 2008 at 8:44am
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic