IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Daily Dua  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daily Dua

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moizraza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2019 at 12:19am
Dear Member Arabic Can't be show
how i can read arabic,
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2019 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Moizraza Moizraza wrote:

What benefit of the reading dua

As we all know - Dua is worship

Few duas shared here are the sunnahs of our Prophet

Duas which mean supplications,  mentioned in hadiths seem like the voices of our soul for which we have had no realisation and no words.

Duas protect us, have power to change destiny too. We learn to rely totally on Allah swt. We learn to be humble and alway mindful to practice the truth and abstain from evil.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2019 at 11:37am
اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَوَبَرَكَاتُهُ

سُبْحَانَ اللّهُ
All the dua's posted here are very useful for all Muslims because they contain a lot of hikmah (wisdom) behind those dua's.

بَارَكَ اللهُ فِيْكُم
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2019 at 6:23am
"Be mindful of Allah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, then ask Allah [alone]; and if you seek help, then seek help from Allah.."
Noor-e-hidayat View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noor-e-hidayat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2019 at 3:15am
Aameen........MashaALLAH nice post
quranforkids View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quranforkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2020 at 8:59pm
Jazak Allah, Masha Allah
hasan3 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasan3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2020 at 2:57am

The Noble Prophet (Salla Allahu ta’ala ‘alayhi wa Sallam) said, whoso ever recites this dua before leaving his home, all his difficulties will go away and he shall be protected from the mischief of his enemies and shaitaan will stay away from him:

بِسْمِ اللهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ عَلىَ اللهِ وَلاَ حَوْلَ وَلاَ قُوَّةَ اِلاَّ بِاللهِ ط

Translation – Al’laah’s Name we begin with, I place my (full) trust in Al’laah and there is no Might and Power except with Al’laah.” [Tirmizi Shareef Vol.2 Pg.180]

Hammadkhan View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammadkhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2020 at 9:50pm
Assalam  u Alikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
Du'a to say after completing Wudu
�£َشْهَدُ �£َنْ لَا إِلَهَ إلَّا اللهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ، وَ�£َشْهَدُ �£َنَّ مُحَمَّداً عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

"Ash-hadu "an la "ilaha "illallahu wahdahu la sharika lahu wa "ash-hadu "anna
Muhammadan 'abduhu wa Rasuluhu".

I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah alone, Who has no partner; and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger.

Muslim 1/209

اللَّهُمَّ اجْعَلْنِي مِنَ التَّوَّابِينَ وَاجْعَلْنِي مِنَ الْمُتَطَهِّرِينَ

"Allahummaj 'alni minat-tawwabina waj'alni minal-mutatahhirin".

O Allah, make me among those who turn to You in repentance, and make me among those who are purified.

Nasa'i

سُبْحَانَكَ اللَّهُمَّ وَبِحَمْدِكَ، �£َشْهَدُ �£َنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا �£َنْتَ، �£َسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَ�£َتُوبُ     إِلَيْكَ

"Subhanaka Allahumma wa bihamdika, "ash-hadu "an la "ilaha "illa "Anta, 'astaghfiruka wa 'atubu 'ilayk".

Glory is to You, O Allah, and praise; I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but You. I seek Your forgiveness and turn to You in repentance.

Nasa'i

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic