IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Daily Dua  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daily Dua

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aman Shaikh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:39am
Hello

Dua After Walking:

All praise is for Allah, who gave us life after having taken it from us, and unto Him is the Resurrection.

Dua Before Sleeping:

In Your name O Allah, I live and die.

Dua Before Eatig:

In the name of Allah.

Dua on forgetting the Dua before eating:

In the name of Allah, in its beginning and end.

Dua on finishing eating:

All praise is for Allah, who fed me this, and provided it for me without any might or power from myself.

Before entering the bathroom:

O Allah, I seek refuge in You from all evil, and evil doers.

After leaving the bathroom:

I ask You (Allah) for forgiveness

Entering the home:

In the name of Allah we enter, and in the name of Allah we leave, and upon our Lord we place our trust.

Leaving the home:

In the name of Allah, I place my trust in Allah, and there is no might nor power except with Allah.

Before performing wudhu:

In the name of Allah.

Upon completion of wudhu:

I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.

Visiting the sick:

Never mind, may it (the sickness) be a purification, if Allah wills.

Upon breaking fast:

The thirst has gone, the veins are moistened, and the reward is confirmed, if Allah wills.

Sneezing:

All praise is for Allah.

Morning Dua:

O Allah, by Your leave we have reached the morning and by Your leave we have reached the evening, by Your leave we live and die and unto You is our resurrection.

Evening Dua:

O Allah, by Your leave we have reached the evening and by Your leave we have reached the morning, by Your leave we live and die and unto You is our return.

Dua after prayer:

I ask Allah for forgiveness (three times).

O Allah, You are As-Salaam (The One free from all defects and deficiencies) and from You is all peace, blessed are You, O Possessor of majesty and honour.
Zarinekhan646 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zarinekhan646 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 3:06am
Originally posted by Aman Shaikh Aman Shaikh wrote:

Hello

Dua After Walking:

All praise is for Allah, who gave us life after having taken it from us, and unto Him is the Resurrection.

Dua Before Sleeping:

In Your name O Allah, I live and die.

Dua Before Eatig:

In the name of Allah.

Dua on forgetting the Dua before eating:

In the name of Allah, in its beginning and end.

Dua on finishing eating:

All praise is for Allah, who fed me this, and provided it for me without any might or power from myself.

Before entering the bathroom:

O Allah, I seek refuge in You from all evil, and evil doers.

After leaving the bathroom:

I ask You (Allah) for forgiveness

Entering the home:

In the name of Allah we enter, and in the name of Allah we leave, and upon our Lord we place our trust.

Leaving the home:

In the name of Allah, I place my trust in Allah, and there is no might nor power except with Allah.

Before performing wudhu:

In the name of Allah.

Upon completion of wudhu:

I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.

Visiting the sick:

Never mind, may it (the sickness) be a purification, if Allah wills.

Upon breaking fast:

The thirst has gone, the veins are moistened, and the reward is confirmed, if Allah wills.

Sneezing:

All praise is for Allah.

Morning Dua:

O Allah, by Your leave we have reached the morning and by Your leave we have reached the evening, by Your leave we live and die and unto You is our resurrection.

Evening Dua:

O Allah, by Your leave we have reached the evening and by Your leave we have reached the morning, by Your leave we live and die and unto You is our return.

Dua after prayer:

I ask Allah for forgiveness (three times).

O Allah, You are As-Salaam (The One free from all defects and deficiencies) and from You is all peace, blessed are You, O Possessor of majesty and honour.

Salamwalikum

Islamic Daily dua excellent information sharing for this post.

Thanks. Dear

Khuda hafiz.
madihakhan View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madihakhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2016 at 11:07pm
Thank you for sharing this dua , but I just want to ask , can we share here duas written in Arabic ? because it would be easy to read them , I feel like I make mistakes when I read dua written in English words ..
Aman Shaikh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aman Shaikh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2016 at 10:21pm
As-salamu alaykum,

Islamic Dua and Islamic Prayer Times along with monthly and yearly for all country of the world.

Islamic Prayer Times Get more information by clicking on Following link

Islamic Prayer Times - En

Islamic Prayer Times - Fr

Islamic Prayer Times - Ar

Khuda Hafiz.
nadinesauriol View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadinesauriol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2016 at 3:14am
Islamic Dua -

- الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَحْيَانَا بَعْدَ مَا أَمَاتَنَا وَإِلَيْهِ النُّشُورُ

- الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَطْعَمَنِي هَذَا وَرَزَقَنِيهِ مِنْ غَيْر حَوْلٍ مِنِّي وَﻻﹶ قُوَّةٍ

- غُفْرَانَكَ

- بِسْمِ اللَّهِ فِي أَوَّلِهِ وَآخِرِهِ

- بِسْمِ اللَّهِ

- بِسْمِكَ اللَّهُمَّ  أَمُوتُ وَأَحْيَا
Aman Shaikh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aman Shaikh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2017 at 5:42am
Asalam alikum,

Islamic Duas:

- اَعُوْذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيْمِ

�If a person reads (this) when he is angry, then his anger shall go away."

- الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَحْيَانَا بَعْدَ مَا أَمَاتَنَا وَإِلَيْهِ النُّشُورُ

"Alhamdu lillaahil-lathee ahyaanaa ba�da maa amaatanaa wa ilayhin-nushoor."

- بِسْمِكَ اللَّهُمَّ  أَمُوتُ وَأَحْيَا

"Bismika Allahumma amootu wa-ahyaa."

Islamic religion get more information by clicking on following link:

https://goo.gl/mrw0C2

ZAHRA1234 View Drop Down
Female islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZAHRA1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2018 at 2:19am
jazak Allah thanks for sharing keep sharing more dua in arabic and urdu both 
Moizraza View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moizraza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2019 at 11:10pm
What benefit of the reading dua
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic