IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Daily Dua  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daily Dua

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abdulhafeezbutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2009 at 9:36pm

assalam o alaikum

jazakallah very nice
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2010 at 6:47pm

O Allah ! I seek refuge in You from the decline of your blessings, the removal of our state of well-being, the sudden onset{coming} of Your punishments &from all that Displeases You

"Allahumma innee a'uzubika min zawali ni'matik, wa tahawwuli a'fiyatik, wa fujaaa'ati ni'matika wa jamee'e saqatik.

{Sahih Muslim}

Edited by seekshidayath - 27 March 2010 at 6:50pm
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
oscarb02 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarb02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2010 at 7:32pm
Every muslim heart submits "his will" to Allah swt., and Allah swt agrees with such believers. And with whomsoever  Allah swt, agrees with, both, this world and Hereafter gets beautified.

faheemkamran View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote faheemkamran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 2:47pm
He who has total, absolute and everlasting power, therefore is versatile and at all times gets the better of the impossible, the Almighty, the Dearest beloved.

Dwarfed are all that which have been created by Thee before Thy Majesty. Keep me safe from the evil any of the created beings may direct at me O the praiseworthy who vies in beauty and goodness; does everything in a pleasant way, gives joy, heart and confidence; treats with love and kindness.

O "There is no god save Thee. Be Thou glorified. Verily I have been a wrongdoer. Then WE heard his prayer and saved him from the anguish. Thus We save believers", Send blessings on Muhammad and on his Pure and Pious descendants

asheque View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asheque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2012 at 11:22pm
la Ilaha Illah. There is none to be obeyed without Allah.
Ayesha.ansari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ayesha.ansari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2014 at 11:29pm
Every dua and recitation has its own signifcance and they make you feel neared to Allah. However, there are some that appeal you the most and you love saying them again and again. One of such daily life recitations for me is the Dua when Feeling annoyed or stressed. i.e:

لآَ اِلَهَ اِلاَّ اللهُ الْحَلِيْمُ الْحَكِيْمُ لآَ اِلَهَ اِلاَّ اللهُ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيْم

لآَ اِلَهَ اِلاَّ اللهُ رَبُّ السَّمَاوَاتَ وَاْلاَرْضِ وَرَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْكَرِيْمِ ط

TransliterationLaa ilaaha il�lal laahul Haleemul Hakeemu � Laa ilaaha il�lal laahu Rab�bul Arshil Azeem � Laa ilaaha il�lal laahu Rab�bus Samawaati wal Ardi wa Rab�bul Arshil Kareem�.
Translation � �There is none worthy of worship except Al�laah, The Fore-bearing, The All Wise. There is none worthy of worship except Al�laah, The Lord of the Exalted Throne. There is none worthy of worship except Al�laah, The Lord of the Skies and The Lord of the Earth and the Lord of the distinguished Throne�. [Tirmidhi Vol.2 Pg. 181]

Sourcehttp://www.quranreading.com/blog/islamic-duas-every-muslim-must-memorize-and-recite-daily/

Even when relaxed, reciting this dua soothes me. I urge you and suggest you to do it on daily basis :)

Edited by Ayesha.ansari - 07 April 2014 at 11:30pm
MarlaJohnson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarlaJohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2014 at 12:29am
Mashallah! Jazakallah Thanks for sharing lovely dua
yasirashraf100 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yasirashraf100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2015 at 12:43pm
Subhannallah your post is very helpfull and anyone can anderstand your post easily
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic