IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Daily Dua  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daily Dua

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 5:44pm
Drinking Zam Zam water

���������� ������ ���������� �������� ���������� ���������� ���������� ��������� ���� ����� �����
"O Allah, I seek beneficial knowledge, wide sustenance and cure from all ailments from You".

Allahumma inni as'aluka ilman nafiya wa rizqan wasiya wa shifa'a min kulli da'aen.

(Hisnul Hasin)
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 7:02pm

ecite the following verse 129 of al Bara at to remove worries:

Allah suffices me. There is no god but He. On Him do I rely, and He is the Lord of the great throne.

H'ASBIYALLAAHU LAAA ILAAHA ILLAA HUW A'LAYHI TAWAKKALTU WA HUWA RABBUL A'RSHIL A'Z'EEM.

This is from the website, www.duas.org

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2007 at 5:45am

As'Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Glad to see you here,Maryah . JazakiAllahu Khair for sharing it with us. Kindly provide the hadith or verse too, for its authenticity.

������� ��������� ���� ������������ ���������� ������ ����� ������ ���������� 

I seek  refuge in Allah from the accursed Satan and from the evil of this dream. "The dream will not cause any harm.

(Misjkat, Hisnul Hasin) 

It is a great sin to conjure a false dream and narrate it.

(Bukhari) 

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
layalee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote layalee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 6:13pm

It was narrated from �Uthmaan ibn Abi�l-�Aas that he complained to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about a pain in his body that he had suffered from the time he became Muslim. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to him: �Put your hand on the part of the body that hurts and say Bismillaah (in the name of Allaah) three times. And say seven times: A�oodhu Billaahi wa qudratihi min sharri ma ajid wa uhaadhir (I seek refuge in Allaah and His power from the evil of what I feel and worry about).� Narrated by Muslim, 2202. 

layalee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote layalee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 6:21pm

Thank you seekshidayath for developing this topic into the basics of islam.

I'm really now starting to see the great rewards behind dua's and zikr.

Here is a 75 page book that you can download for free with many dua's inside:

Let Us Remember ALLAH

And Praise Him by

Abdul Rahman Dtmdshtiah

INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC PUBLISHING HOUSE

http://www.teachislam.com/dmdocuments/142/let%20us%20remembe r%20Allah.pdf

Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2008 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by layalee layalee wrote:

It was narrated from �Uthmaan ibn Abi�l-�Aas that he complained to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about a pain in his body that he had suffered from the time he became Muslim. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to him: �Put your hand on the part of the body that hurts and say Bismillaah (in the name of Allaah) three times. And say seven times: A�oodhu Billaahi wa qudratihi min sharri ma ajid wa uhaadhir (I seek refuge in Allaah and His power from the evil of what I feel and worry about).� Narrated by Muslim, 2202. 

As Salamu Alaikum

Here's the Arabic for this Dua

����� ����

������� ������� ���������� ��� ����� �� ������ � ��������

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2008 at 6:30pm

As'Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Arabic in new form sis Alwardah Wink.
Am unable to read it. Anyways, here is an other daily dua

Shahr bin Haushab reported: I asked Umm Salamah (May Allah be pleased with her), "O Mother of the  Believers! Which supplication did the Messenger  of Allah (PBUH) make frequently when he was in your house?'' She said: "He (PBUH) supplicated frequently:

`Ya muqallibal-qulubi, thabbit qalbi `ala dinika

(O Controller of the hearts make my heart steadfast in Your religion).''

[At-Tirmidhi] .

Edited by seekshidayath - 28 April 2008 at 6:32pm
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:57pm
As'Salamu Alaikum

When we see a muslim laughing / smiling recite this

أَضْحَكَ اللَّهُ سِنَّكَ

Allah swt , keep you laughing.

Bukhari & Muslim.            

Edited by seekshidayath - 03 May 2008 at 5:59pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic