IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - are you from united states  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

are you from united states

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrew c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: are you from united states
    Posted: 24 October 2007 at 11:48am
hi i am andrew cornelius and i am in a diffucult situation with my religion and location. where i live many people do not agree with my religon since 9/11 twin towers insident and i was wonder if others in the united states feels the same?? it really disapoints me like an unwanted feeling!!!
Emin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 7:33am
Originally posted by andrew c andrew c wrote:

hi i am andrew cornelius and i am in a diffucult situation with my religion and location. where i live many people do not agree with my religon since 9/11 twin towers insident and i was wonder if others in the united states feels the same?? it really disapoints me like an unwanted feeling!!!

Es selamu alejkum!
I'm not from USA, but I bowels with you!
112:1 SAY: "He is the One God:
112:2 "God the Eternal, the Uncaused Cause of All Being.
112:3 "He begets not, and neither is He begotten;
112:4 "and there is nothing that could be compared with Him
Emin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 7:36am
What is exactly most disturb you?
Emin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 8:30am
USA government work on that, that at their citizens imbed fear and paranoia to manipulate with their people , because thay fright Islam.

Edited by Emin
Emin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 8:35am
P.S. Faith and fear in/of Allah (swt)is most powerful tool!
andrew c View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrew c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 12:51pm
thank you emin for reassuring me in allah and i added you to my friends list
alicia View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alicia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 6:26pm

Originally posted by andrew c andrew c wrote:

I live in a very small community.. Many Mormons. Infact they just built a temple  hehe.. but I am the only Muslim in my family and I do not know of any who live in my area...

andrew c View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrew c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 7:38pm

dear alicia,

same here many cristian churches but no mosques. but that doesnt stop me from reaching allah. may i ask if you have told yuor parents about your preference in religion because i am 17 and my father is a strong cristian man and i dont know if i should tell him for he is my only parent and i would think of hatred between us because he is a stubborn man and can not understand others views.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic