IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Did Khomeini promote child abuse?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Did Khomeini promote child abuse?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
sulooni View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sulooni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Did Khomeini promote child abuse?
    Posted: 17 October 2007 at 10:10pm
www.insight-info.com/forum/default
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2007 at 8:18am

Wow, is everyone a zionist/jewish organization to you...

I'm a zionist...however I believe Zion will be built in the New World, not the old.

You're really starting to come off paranoid.  Just an observation.

Wikipedia can be edited by anyone.  So if someones deleting your posts...find out why.  I've seen them lock down the Palestine article to prevent it from being defaced. If you have an issue with a statement, edit it.  Just make sure you cite your sources.

And do you always have to link your entire post to your site????

sulooni View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sulooni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2007 at 7:50pm
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2007 at 3:44pm
If Khomeini never said such a thing, then perhaps someone should change that article on wikipedia...  Brother Rami is right, wikipedia is the "idiot's encyclopedia".  
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

on1on5 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote on1on5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2007 at 11:53am

several points to state:

the source of the information is not safe

as a Muslim I dont believe that a Muslim leader can put such a statement

if it is true-I don't think it is however- then I dont believe in the leadership of that person who -I dont know how -derived - if not put forward from his own mind-such an unbelievable idea from the basic source of Islam the Quran and from the Hadith of our prophet.

So please dont get mixed up with these things, you may encounter many of them during your hard journey, they may simulate the stingy bushes put on the way of the prophet while he is turning home  but please push them away.

I have an objection for the definitions orthodox an unorthodox. These phrases exported from Christianity are not suitable for Islam. There is only one Allah and one Islam so we shall ask ourselves if we are to drop into the trap of devil while we are classifying the religion as this and that and dividing the believers into two. Whatever is wrong according to Islam is wrong- no matter an Iranian or a Palestinian or a Turk says this. And whatever is right is right. We already have many difficulties as Muslims so let us please be careful while regarding and referring to ourselves, since we have to be together against many problems the Muslim world.

Thank you all for your sensibility. Allah knows best.

sulooni View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sulooni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2007 at 10:55am
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2007 at 7:34am

I never trust wikipedia.  It can be edited for anyone.  Recently the CIA and other government organizations had to admit that they regularly edit their own articles to remove less than desireable content.  Its why the Palestine/Israel articles get locked down regularly.

What you would have to do is find the actual fatwa from an Iranian governmental or official religious website.  Otherwise, its just something somebody made up.

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2007 at 7:56pm
Bi ismillahi rahmani raheem

In islam the obligation is upon the accuser to prove his case, Under islamic law calumny and slander are punishable....the case of Abu bakrah comes to mind.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic