IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A Simple Way to Experience Christ  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Simple Way to Experience Christ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2007 at 6:19pm

What does Bible say about Muhammad {Peace Be upon him}

What is "Alleluya"?

The Bible doesn't say anything about Muhammad. It says nothing about Jocko either.

But it leaves us a simple way to touch God and contact God. We should open our mouths to call on Him.

I think Alleluya or Hallelujah means to prause "Jah". And Jah is a shot name of Jehovah.

I am a Christian Guest at this Moslem Forum - until otherwise informed. Hello!
Jocko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2007 at 6:21pm

You people, try to poke in any where , anytime. We have got to  understand your intentions too by now.

My intentions were stated. To give people a simple way to experience Jesus Christ.

Did I try to conceal my intentions?

I am a Christian Guest at this Moslem Forum - until otherwise informed. Hello!
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2007 at 6:29pm

Haaaaah what a wonder

I expected the answer from you folks that Bible does n't speak of Muhammad, Peace be upon him.

According to your {christians} interpretations  the Bible  have so many things to say about rise of soviet Russia  and about the last days and even about the pope of Roman catholics. - Right?

Then Surely , it must  have said about Muhammad Peace be upon him, who had been responsible  for the bringing  into being a world wide  community of millions of believers who, on his authority believe in

1. Miraculous birth of Jesus

2. That jesus is the Messiah

3. That he gave life to the dead by Allah 's permission  abd healed the blind and lepers by God's permission

Surely, it must have spoken if this great leader who  spoke so well of Jesus and his mother Mary. I shall site those verses in bible very soon insha-Allah. And the other question shall be discussed once we get this cleared.

Anyways, Do u agree that there were 100s of prophecies  regarding the coming of jesus in old testaments

Answer this right now as u are online. I wish to discuss it now .

Edited by seekshidayath
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2007 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Jocko Jocko wrote:

You people, try to poke in any where , anytime. We have got to  understand your intentions too by now.

My intentions were stated. To give people a simple way to experience Jesus Christ.

Did I try to conceal my intentions?

Though i was refering to that Antonio , but yes, even u abide that. We said u , that we don't exaggerate prophets. Instead call Allah - God, and experience wonders. Just try it atleast once, with purity in your heart. U shall then realise.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2007 at 6:34pm
Ran away. U were onlline just now.
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2007 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Jocko Jocko wrote:

Do not try to quickly compare calling on the Lord Jesus and say it is like this or that.

Being shown the sun in the sky, it is easy to say, "Oh that is like this candle in my bedroom." Or "Oh that is just like the dial on my watch that shines in the dark."

The comparison runs the other way around. It is not calling on the Lord which is like the Hindu calling. It is the other way around.

Men began to call on God in the third generation of mankind:

"And to Seth also a son was born, and he called his name Enosh. At that time men began to call upon the name of Jehovah" (Gen. 4:26)

The name Enosh means something like "frail mortal man".  In Genesis at the fourth generation of mankind men began to sense their frailness after the fall of Adam. They felt also far away from God. They wanted to be close to God. So men began to call upon the name of God.

This was before the invention of all the world's religions except the Devil inspired religion of Cain. To sense the closeness of God men began to call on the name of Jehovah God.

This same God is the God who sent His Son. He not only sent His Son He came IN the Son. He sent but He also came with the Son. And today we can call on the name of Jesus to draw close to the one God.

There are many callings and changings. Calling on Jesus is not an imitation of them. They are an imitation and counterfeit of the calling on God which started with the early people in Genesis 4.

You try calling on the name of Mohammad for five minutes and see if Mohammed will become real to you. Then you call on the name of the Lord Jesus - "O Lord Jesus.  O Lord Jesus. Wash me in your blood Lord Jesus. Lord Jesus I call on you."  You will see the difference.

By calling on the name of the Lord Jesus you will be brought into a holy realm - a divine sphere. The presence of God will overshadow you and you'll know that to touch Jesus is to touch His Father. And to call on Jesus is to receive God into your heart.

Someone needs to be bold enough to put the matter to the test. You needn't disturb anyone. You needn't make a commotion. Even to whisper the name of Jesus with a heart to touch Him is effective.

You may contact Jesus by whispering with an open heart - "O Lord Jesus. O Lord Jesus. I come to you under your precious blood for the fogiveness ALL of my sins. Lord Jesus receive me. O Lord Jesus."

This done sincerely is very effective in substantiating the reality of God and knowing that He has justified you in eternal redemption and received you as saved forever.

"Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Rom 10:13)

Jocko,

Look at the last line of your quote. The man who penned Romans, did not say Lord Jesus. Clever, isn't it?  He has misled so many Christians.  The only Saviour is the Lord Almighty, who declared that Himself with all integrity in Isaiah.

Have you thoroughly read and understood the Chapter Isaiah?

BMZ

Edited by BMZ
Anatolian View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anatolian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2007 at 11:14pm
Yes actually the Bible does mention Muhammed.... Jesuse himself said there
will be many who will come in the name of His Father but will teach
wrongdoings... Look it up.
Anatolian View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anatolian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2007 at 11:17pm
And Allelujah from what I was always thought was a praise in Hebrew as well
as Ameen.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
  Share Topic