IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Stories - How I Became Muslim?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Safiya embraces Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Safiya embraces Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Safiya embraces Islam
    Posted: 02 October 2007 at 6:23pm

As'Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Dear members,

Hope u remember Safiya,

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10224&am p;am p;am p;PN=3

She is now a sister-in-islam 

Allah- O - Akbar

And also she is married now. Most of all,Alhamdullilah, her mother is very happy for her and is eagerly waiting for her, to welcome her home along with her husband. Is it not a miracle in one's life. Sure.

Its very clear that Allah swt eases our path, its just that we intend.

Please join me in congragulating our sister Safiya, both for embracing Islam and for getting married.

May Allah swt, bestow you with lots of knowledge which shall help you to  both implement in your life and spread it as well. May u be bestowed with peace and contentment in your life.

Happy Married life tooo

Am waiting for her permission to paste her story that intrested her of islam. Let me get it cleared that it was not her" love ', that made her incline towards islam, but she  studied it and  then embraced it.

Anyways, do please congragulate her, which shall surely make her happy.

Edited by seekshidayath
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2007 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by seekshidayath seekshidayath wrote:

May Allah swt, bestow you with lots of knowledge which shall help you to  both implement in your life and spread it as well. May u be bestowed with peace and contentment in your life.

Ameen! Ameen, for all of us.

Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2007 at 3:45am

Wow Great news!!!

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Zuhri View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zuhri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2007 at 10:32am
Masha Allah. What a good news.  congragulation to you sister
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2007 at 10:34am

Assalamu Alaikum,

Sister Safiya, congratulations. Welcome to Islam.  

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2007 at 11:46am

As-salaam alaykum warahamatullah wabarakatuh

We heartily welcome you to Islam and pray Allah bless your marriage with righteous children.May you find more fulfilment&peace  of mind.

Am really happy for you!

"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
mohammad View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohammad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2007 at 2:01am

Assalamualikum all,

Sister Safiya i am going to extend my bottom heart congratualtion to revert in Islam and also congratulate u "Happy Marriage". May Allah Almighty bless u and all.

Safiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Safiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2007 at 8:03am

As'salamu Alaikum Brothers & Sisters ,

Thank you sooo much for all your support and for sharing my joy on embracing islam & on getting married also...

It's like being reborn ... a completely different life now ....

I'm still learning a right way to pray, and it's a kind of difficult for me as long as i dont know arabic ... but i will learn, inshaallah...

Last time i was in the Mosque i asked sheikh if they have something like arabic classes or something like that, unfortunately they dont at the moment...We have another mosque in the area, but it's a little bit far...and i dont drive yet ... i tried online, i also have some books but still i think it's better if i go to the school to study it...

I also have an issue with a hijab... I mean i actually like it, i want to wear it, but something stops me ... im thinking about how people who i know would stare at me or even would comment on it ..or how my boss would look at me at work .. i know it's silly and one shouldnt  be thinking on how other people look at you or think about you, you should be doing it for yourself and for Allah (swt)...

I dont know ... may be i should just take it slowly....Inshaallah little by little i would start wearing it

Once again THANK YOU ALL sooo much for your support!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic