IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I have decided to leave  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I have decided to leave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2007 at 4:37am

Originally posted by Daniel Dworsky Daniel Dworsky wrote:

Will you take a check? Can't you be serious!!!!?

Hmm...,i have remembered a old saying of Turks....

Forget it...

Edited by Suleyman
palistine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palistine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2007 at 12:04pm

Peace be with you sister, Alwardah,

I would only say one thing, and that is we should stand for justice even if iits against your self. its in the haddieth and the Glorious Quran. By reasoning, we can change things, by anger and aggression we only doom our selfs. i hope we can mature as co- religionist and contribte some thing that is worthy...

Palestine  

Edited by palistine
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2007 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by palistine palistine wrote:

Peace be with you sister, Alwardah,

I would only say one thing, and that is we should stand for justice even if iits against your self. its in the haddieth and the Glorious Quran. By reasoning, we can change things, by anger and aggression we only doom our selfs. i hope we can mature as co- religionist and contribte some thing that is worthy...

Palestine  

Peace to you too. I totally agree with you.

Anger is a very strong emotion and I almost ruined myself.

See you around.

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2007 at 11:37pm
Welcome back sister,Maash'Allah...ws...
palistine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palistine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2007 at 12:01pm

Peace again Alwardah,

Its nice to see you rolling agian. i look forward to more rufutes from your side and less emotions. we are lacking more of these in the family.

Palestine  

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic