IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I have decided to leave  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I have decided to leave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote number41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2007 at 9:33pm
Yeah..this is the spirit...hope to see you soon...sis..Alwadah!

'When one bright intellect meets another bright intellect, the light increases and the Path becomes clear' � Rumi
sulooni View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sulooni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2007 at 8:47pm
www.insight-info.com/forum/default
VoiceOf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VoiceOf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2007 at 5:49am

As Salamu Alaikum.. Eid Mubarak to all muslims arround the Universum...

Sister Alwardah, has decided to leave.

I have read a bit of this thread about saudi thread, I think, she may should keep that, to leave...

That is best, Allahu Aleem...

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2007 at 3:45am
Anyone considering on the poll?....
Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2007 at 4:38pm
Will you take a check? Can't you be serious!!!!?
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2007 at 9:42pm

Salaamu Alaykum, Sister,

I understand how you feel.  But on one hand you say you want unity, but on the other you want to leave and not work things out.  We aren't going to agree on much, but if we stop talking, we'll agree on even less.  It'll just be quieter.

I think we should emphasize things that we agree on.  Let's work to decrease poverty and stop humiliation of women as a weapon in war.

Let's work on getting women who have been thus harmed respect, dignity and love from people to show that they perpertrators do not have the power they thought if the families continue to love each other.  Allah, The Loving, already has that in control.  

You're worried about issues.  I'm worried about all that this world has taken from my children and continues to throw at them with little or no help from Muslims while they are being attacked for being believers.

Maybe you could just reevaluate your stances or emphases?

Salaamu Alaykum

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2007 at 9:43pm

Originally posted by Daniel Dworsky Daniel Dworsky wrote:

Will you take a check? Can't you be serious!!!!?

I appreciated the laugh, really! And don't be concerned that my envelope bounces into your hands.  It's nothing, really.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2007 at 4:18am

As Salamu Alaikum  Sister

Thanks for the response, I have already reconsidered and have started posting.

I also worry about the children of the world�..being childless, does not mean I don�t care about them.

The way I look at it we cannot help women or the poor unless we start implementing Allah�s Law according to the Glorious Qur'an and Sunnah.

Our goals are not different but the path we take is���..if we become better practising Muslims ourselves, unite as an Ummah we are creating the best atmosphere for our children to grow up in and our families to live in.

May Allah protect our children, guide us and keep us on the Siratul-Mustaqeem. Ameen!

Wa Alaikum Salam

Edited by Alwardah
�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic