IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Religious
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hadith of the day  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hadith of the day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2013 at 6:59am
Volume 6, Book 60, Number 351:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Allah said, 'The son of Adam hurts me for he abuses Time though I am Time: in My Hands are all things, and I cause the revolution of day and night.'

Edited by peacemaker - 15 April 2013 at 7:00am
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2013 at 8:33am
Volume 6, Book 60, Number 353:

Narrated 'Aisha: the wife of the Prophet), I never saw Allah's Apostle laughing loudly enough to enable me to see his uvula, but he used to smile only. And whenever he saw clouds or winds, signs of deep concern would appear on his face. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! When people see clouds they usually feel happy, hoping that it would rain, while I see that when you see clouds, one could notice signs of dissatisfaction on your face." He said, "O 'Aisha! What is the guarantee for me that there will be no punishment in it, since some people were punished with a wind? Verily, some people saw (received) the punishment, but (while seeing the cloud) they said, 'This cloud will give us rain.' "
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2013 at 1:46am
Volume 6, Book 60, Number 360:

Narrated Al-Mughira: The Prophet used to offer night prayers till his feet became swollen. Somebody said, to him, �Allah has forgiven you, your faults of the past and those to follow." On that, he said, "Shouldn't I be a thankful slave of Allah?"
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2013 at 8:06am
Volume 6, Book 60, Number 390:

Narrated Anas: The people of Mecca asked the Prophet to show them a sign (miracle). So he showed them (the miracle) of the cleaving of the moon.
tape View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2013 at 2:49am
A few days separate us on the Eid al-Adha
Do not forget Fasting the day of Arafah
Birgitta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birgitta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2014 at 11:44am
Very nice thread . I have read very much in the Holy Quran , but I am not so very familier with Hadits .

I think when you start to read Hadits you will reach into depth to understand Islam .

http://www.hadithcollection.com/
quranschool29 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quranschool29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2016 at 3:54am

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, �Richness is not in having many possessions. Rather, true richness is the richness of the soul.�

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6081, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1051

Memorize Quran online
Aman Shaikh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aman Shaikh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:52am
Hello

In Islamic wording as indicated by juan campo, the term haidth alludes of proclamations or activities of muhammad, or of his implied endorsement or feedback of something said or done in his nearness, however some source limit hadith to verbal reports and incorporate the deeds of muhammad and reports about his colleagues just in the Sunnah.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182>
  Share Topic