IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I have a few questions! :)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I have a few questions! :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by minuteman minuteman wrote:

I forgot to mention the love of the pig in the christians and its byproducts (Fat etc). It is better to keep away from the christian food areas. The Jews, I believe do not eat the flesh of the swine. Also perhaps they do not keep any by product of the swine. If any one (Muslim) is uptodate on these things then it will be good to inform us about the custom of the Jews. Can we trust them that they are following the old rules / commandments??

Not all Jews keep kosher!

In Judaism there are Orthodox, Conservative, Reform and Reconstructionist groups. The ones keep kosher are the Orthodox and Conservatives only!

The other two are the ones who  think God  needs them than the other way around! I read many years back the chief rabbi of Israel saying that he would not like to shake these clowns' hand. My next door neighbor on the right side is reform type and poor soul is lost whenever I asked him any question about his holy days!

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic