IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - the Kursi  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

the Kursi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 4:56am

Assalaamu alaikum

I�d just like to say that I now further appreciate the fact that, �we� are not always going to (initially) perceive what each other says, and hence I offer Du�a in the hope that Allah bestows a greater degree of patience and compassion upon me.

The previous point I was trying to make with regards to mathematics was that it (as a source of discovering knowledge) will never be able to comprehend Allah {SWT}, or the secrets of His creation. I did not intend to suggest that a person would be in err in studying mathematics at a higher educational level (as there are many positive worldly uses for such knowledge), rather that a person would be wasting their time in following the pursuit of trying to comprehend Allah {SWT} via mathematics. 

I say this in light of the fact that, it is a person�s spiritual perception that will allow them to answer the secrets of existence/reality, rather than intellectual perception (which is limited to observing worldly phenomena). If I may offer a brief example�..

A scientist may take a tissue sample from my physical body, and from this he/she may be able to show you a string of letters that constitutes my DNA. However in no way does this �material data� describe who I am, my personality, the good deeds I have done, etc.

That does not mean I am unable to illustrate and describe (in a scientific manner) what the Kursi is, as the manner in which I can describe it is more easily understood than the (scientific) mathematical attempts I have so far witnessed.

What I am trying to say is that my evidence of the Kursi, constitutes both spiritual & physical understanding, for it is impossible to perceive the Kursi, until you perceive how energy (form) first came into existence, from its �non-physical source�.

If this has served to cause more confusion, I am sorry�.. for all this confusion is as a result of my not been able to discuss how I need to release this information, with someone of knowledge whom I feel I can trust.

Arabian View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2005 at 9:10am

midway,

You caught my interest.  I am curious to know what the kursi is.

Peace
Arabian

Arabian View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2005 at 9:17am
"Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things In the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede In His presence except As he permitteth? He knoweth What (appeareth to His creatures As) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they compass Aught of his knowledge Except as He willeth. His throne doth extend Over the heavens And on earth, and He feeleth No fatigue in guarding And preserving them, For He is the Most High. The Supreme (in glory)."
[Surah al-Baqarah 2: 255]

I don't understand how this is equivalent to a quarter (as some claim) of the Qur'an.

Peace,
Arabian
midway View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 8:38am

Arabain,

Until you change your attitude, I will not have the motivation to discuss these matters (with you).

You are disrespectful in the way you assume �we� are ignorant of your deception!

Arabian View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 6:30pm

midway,

I don't see how my posts would come off as disrespectful.  Sure I don't always agree with you, but that does not mean I am disrespecting you (Obviously you don't agree with me).  I have a neutral attitude and that wont change.  You are always talking about the Kursi and the special knowledge you gained from it.  I am interested in hearing your point of view and perhaps we can discuss it.  If you are not interested then fine, I won't force you.

Peace,
Arabian

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic