IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dua for Ramadan  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dua for Ramadan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2007 at 3:51am

Assalamu Alaikum,

Sister Alwardah, Jazak Allah Khair for starting such a nice thread. May Allah help us remember these duas and recite them as often as possible.

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2007 at 4:21am

As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

15th Ramadan

O Allah! The Most Powerful and The One Who has the Ability to do all things, save us from the misguidance of temptation and the causes of destruction. Ameen!

Wa Alaikum Salam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2007 at 4:03am

16th Ramadan

O Allah, wash away our sins, purify us from all flaws, increase piety in our hearts, O All-Knowing, All Seeing, the One who overlooks the shortcomings of the sinners, overlook our shortcomings Ameen!

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2007 at 3:39am

17th Ramadan

O Allah, The One Whose love for His creatures is All-Embracing! Grant us a share from Your mercy which is wide, guide us towards Your shining proofs, lead us to Your all encompassing pleasure, by Your love. Ameen!

seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2007 at 8:54pm

As'Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Earlier, when this thread was started , i told her that i won't spoil her beautifully maintained thread by my postings. But today Sis Alwardah, wishes  me to continue this thread. A difficult task!

But would not like to hurt her. So, posting a dua as planning to take a break till EID.

Sis Alwardah this dua is a copy paste work of your own blog.

����� �� ����� ��� �� ��������� ������ ����� ������� ������� ���� ����� ������

O Allah! There is no ease other than what you make easy. If you please you ease sorrow.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2007 at 3:32am

As-salaam alaykum warahamatullah wabarakatuh

it's no longer news that a devoted&committed sister,who's immense contribution to this forum has left people like me with inspiration,challenges & motivation to learn more about our 'Deen',is no longer with us in this Forum.However,she singlehandedly gave me&bro.seekshidayath to the privilege of keping this thread active throughout Ramadan.This is a task & I pray we'd both live up to her expectaions.She handled it well&masha Allahu,she's be rewarded for it immensely by Allah.She's already being missed greatly.I wish she'd return by some miracle!

"Oh Allah!Purify our hearts,remove our mistakes.Take away our sorrows,present us with good things and gather for us the best of this world and the Hereafter".

"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2007 at 5:39pm
Anas bin Malik and Abu Hurayrah narrated that the Messenger of Allah would say:

Anas bin Malik and Abu Hurayrah narrated that the Messenger of Allah would say:

����� ��� ���� �� �� ��� �� ���� ��� ��� �� ���� ��� ���� �� ���� ��� ��� �� ����

�Allahumma inni a'udhu bika min 'ilmin la yanfa' wa min qalbin ya yakhsha' wa min du'a'in la yusma' wa min nafsin la tashba'

"O Allah! I seek refuge with You from knowledge that does not benefit, and from a heart that is not subdued and humble, and from a supplication that is not heard, and from a self that is not satisfied."

And he would then say: "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from these four things."

�Allahumma inni a'udhu bika min 'ilmin la yanfa' wa min qalbin ya yakhsha' wa min du'a'in la yusma' wa min nafsin la tashba'

"O Allah! I seek refuge with You from knowledge that does not benefit, and from a heart that is not subdued and humble, and from a supplication that is not heard, and from a self that is not satisfied."

And he would then say: "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from these four things."
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 12:32am

Allahumma inni a'uudu bika minal'ajzi wal kasali wal-jubni wal bukhl wal harami wal qaswati wal ghaflati wal'aylat wadh-dhillat wal maskanati wa a'uudhu bikaminal faqri wal kufri wal fusuuqi wash-shiqaaqi wan nifaaqi was-sum'ati war-riyaai wa a'uudhu bika minas-samani wal bakami wal junuuni wal judhaami wal barasi wasay-yyiil-asqaami.

Meaning:

O Allah!I beseech You from regret,hardship,fear,stinginess,evil of the old age,harshness,laziness,poverty,lowliness and begging,I seek your refuge from poverty,unbelieving,going astray,ill-luck,hypocrisy,back bitting,show off,I seek refuge with You from deafness,dumbness and madness,leprosy and being a leper.

(Al-Haakim,Baihaqi)

"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic