IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dua for Ramadan  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dua for Ramadan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote awaiskhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:01pm
Dua for Holding the Immobile at Suhoor (Thing: Abu Dawud)

I aim maintain fast today for the period of ramadan

Dura for breaking the fast

o God i fasted for you and i anticipate in you and i breaking my accelerating with your sustenanace

ammadpk200 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammadpk200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2014 at 4:08pm

As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Allahuma Ajarni Minanar .... O Allah save me form fire of Jahanumah

pbuhmedicine View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbuhmedicine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2015 at 5:02am
Wa alikum as Saalam,

Thank you for describing the dua in Ramadan.
hijabsforher View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hijabsforher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 9:58pm
Ramadan is the holy month for the Muslims and during the month of Ramadan Muslims fast from sun rise to sunset. During this time interval they don’t eat or drink anything.In the name of Allah, We praise Him, seek His help and ask for His forgiveness.
ahmedfarhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahmedfarhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2015 at 10:28pm
ALLAH, on this day make my fasts the fasts of those who fast (sincerely), and my standing up in prayer of those who stand up in prayer (obediently), awaken me in it from the sleep of the heedless, and forgive me my sins, O God of the worlds, and forgive me, O one who forgives the sinners.
Aman Shaikh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aman Shaikh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:00am
Salam Walikum

Dua for Breaking Fast:

I intent to keep fast today for the month of ramadan

Dua-1

O Allah. I fasted for you and i believe in you and i break my fast with your sustenance

Dua-2

The thirst has gone and the venis are quenched, and reward is confirmed, if allah wills.

Dua-3

O Allah, i ask you by your mercy which envelops all things, that you forgive me.

Khuda Hafiz.
Zarinekhan646 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zarinekhan646 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 3:04am
Originally posted by Aman Shaikh Aman Shaikh wrote:

Salam Walikum

Dua for Breaking Fast:

I intent to keep fast today for the month of ramadan

Dua-1

O Allah. I fasted for you and i believe in you and i break my fast with your sustenance

Dua-2

The thirst has gone and the venis are quenched, and reward is confirmed, if allah wills.

Dua-3

O Allah, i ask you by your mercy which envelops all things, that you forgive me.

Khuda Hafiz.

Salamwalikum

Islamic Dua Useful infrormation sharing for this post.

Thanks.

Khudahafiz.
Aman Shaikh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aman Shaikh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2016 at 2:37am
Salam Walikum

Ramadan Dua:

Dua 1:

O Allah! Elevate in respect the religion of islam and the muslims!

Dua 2:

O Allah! Accept from us our good deeds!

Dua 3:

O Allah! Heal and cure our sick and the sick from the muslim believers!

Dua 4:

O Allah! i ask you doing of good deeds, and leaving out the bad deeds, and love of the poor and the needy!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic