IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ramadan Kareem  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ramadan Kareem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Her_Husband View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Her_Husband Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ramadan Kareem
    Posted: 12 September 2007 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by Salams_wife Salams_wife wrote:

I just wanted to tell everyone Ramadan Kareem.  I pray all the blessings of Ramadan will be with all of you and that Allah will guide us all on the right path and help us to grow closer to him.

This will be my first Ramadan as a Muslim and if anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate them.

Ramadan Kareem,

I am really excited that this is your first Ramadan, I can't say what is the feeling of that since I born Muslim but I am sure it is a wonderful feeling and I am sure you are so excited about that,

Inshallah God will help you all the time and make things easier for you, even if it will be a little harder then remember that it is a test and I am sure you can pass it,

Read Qur'an and pray, and as your our sister said : Ramadan is a special month and everything in it is special,

So please do your best and let the rest for God, inshallah this Ramadan will start so special, specailly at AFTERNOON, and inshallah you will have fasting MUBARAK  and more than that inshallah you will have a DELICIOUS breaking fast,  and more more than that is inshallah your EED will be so happy, and more more more than that is inshallah your next Ramadan will be even more special,

Ramadan Kareem  

lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2007 at 8:58pm

As-salaam alaykum warahamatullah wabarakatuh salaams wife.

Am happy for you&believe you must be excited as well.May this Ramadan mark the beginning of many more blessed ones to come for you.And masha Allahu,you shall feel the benefits as you do your ibaadat.It's more than spiritual you know?It's also physical& a general cleansing of our system .You'd feel refreshed&more alive.It's effects' phenomenal&believe me,you'd wish you could be fasting more often.May Allah make it easy for you&may He reward you for the deeds.

Give charity,do a lot of Qur'anic Recitation,be more generous to people,observe your Tahajjud,do Adhkar(rememberance of Allah),and supplicate a lot at night.Put all your hopes&trusts in Allah,beseech Him to make your affairs easy,make your feet firm on this path&seek His repentance in this Holy month.These are just some of the regular acts,but we're required to do extra because Ramadan is a Special month,most blessed&a time for repentance&acceptance of Duah.I pray we reap the benefits.And may Allah make it easy for us because there're distractions.But insha Allahu,just give it your best shot.

RAMADAN KAREEM!

"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
Salams_wife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salams_wife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2007 at 6:46pm

I just wanted to tell everyone Ramadan Kareem.  I pray all the blessings of Ramadan will be with all of you and that Allah will guide us all on the right path and help us to grow closer to him.

This will be my first Ramadan as a Muslim and if anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate them.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic