IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I COMMIT ZANA- WHAT TO DO NOW.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I COMMIT ZANA- WHAT TO DO NOW.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huzefa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I COMMIT ZANA- WHAT TO DO NOW.
    Posted: 06 September 2007 at 5:16am
i am a married woman.after marriage i commit zana.i dun feel sexually attracted to my husband and love other man but i know that mankes no difference .
i am not confirmed but what if i concieve a child from that man.should i abort it?

if i give birth to that child will he get born with burden of my sin.and will suffer from my punishment.

what if i do toba? is there any way to toba.
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2007 at 3:52am

As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

As Muslims we should not speak about our sins which Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala has concealed.

Abu Hurayrah said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: �All of my ummah will be forgiven except those who sin openly. It is a part of sinning openly when a man does something at night, then the following morning when Allaah has concealed his sin, he says, �O So and so, I did such and such last night,� when all night his Lord has concealed him and the next morning he uncovers what Allaah had concealed.� (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5721; Muslim, 2990).

Firstly I am assuming that you are Muslimah and secondly I know you are looking for advice and not boasting. I posted this Hadith here as advice to you or anyone else in similar situations. This is a public forum and thus we are announce our sins in public.

In a case like this it is better to approach a scholar in private or put a general statement eg. If someone commits zina how do they go about repenting��..etc.

Here is a link to a nice ebook

http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?pg=article&ln=eng&a rticle_id=23

Wa Alaikum Salam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
shaheed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2007 at 4:44am

Assalamu Alakum,

I will get directly to the point: having sex with another man than your husband is a huge sin in Islam, but you can do Toba as you said and Allah (S.W.T) forgives all who do sin and give a sincere toba (inshaallah) so go for that.

as far as the child is concerned if it is born it has nothing to do with your sin. Allah (S.W.T) is too just to punish any body for a sin which was commited by another person. 

rememberallah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rememberallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2010 at 1:34pm
nice replies alwardah and shaheed. may allah be with all.
sister prophet told of a woman who was an adultress she gave a thirsty dog a drink and all her sins were forgiven.
tauba is not lip service but an act of war against Satan, it symbolises that O satan you have made me rebel against God and do what he doesnt like and you have become my God when i did what you want, now i will betray you even worse than you made me betray God and in doing so God will become my God. tauba is a jihad, an act of war against your bad side. betray satan worse thn he made you betray God, think what is it that is most displeasing to satan, do it, God will accept you as Allah is more merciful than satan. Satan accepts you no matter how good you are and is always after you, So Allah will accept you no matter how bad you are and know that Allah will accept you back even more quickly than satan does., just do to satan what you do to God ie betray satan worse than you betray God.
may Allah be with you.

The whole world is like Hazrat Umar but no one is like his sister and brother in law.
The absurd one View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The absurd one Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2010 at 7:25am
Originally posted by huzefa huzefa wrote:

i am not confirmed but what if i concieve a child from that man.should i abort it?

You can never undo a wrong by doing another one.
want2know View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote want2know Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2011 at 6:15am
Sister, asks for Allah's forgiviness; He is Al Rahman, Al Raheem. And no, you should not abort your baby if you should become pregnant. Abortion is haram and wrong in Islam. No, your baby will not be burdened with your sin; babies are innocent!Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic