IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Assalamu alaikum  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Assalamu alaikum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saladin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Assalamu alaikum
    Posted: 04 September 2007 at 4:33am

I was born and raised a muslim but strayed awhile.Hoping this site will help me get back on track. 

'Trust everyone but not the devil in them'
righteous_4ever View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote righteous_4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 4:38pm
Asalamoalaikum! Welcome Back! Inshallah
Hadia
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Saladin Saladin wrote:

I was born and raised a muslim but strayed awhile.Hoping this site will help me get back on track. 

As'Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Welcome to IslamiCity. Hope you enjoy your stay here and share your knowledge with us and grasp up thats useful to you. May Allah swt, help us to be a practising muslim. Be in touch with IC , at other sections too. It normally happens that few members give there introductions and vanish. Hope you do not join them .

Wish, you enjoy the stay here

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
ewan View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 9:17pm

ASSALAMUA'LAIKUM...

DONT WORRY SALADIN,WE LEARN FROM THE MISTAKES + PAST EXPERIENCES SHOULD MAKE US MORE MATURED AND BETTER MUSLIM.NOBODY IS PERFECT RITE..JUST DONT 4GET 2 MAKE TAWBAH OK.MAY Allah bless ur good intention.amin.

Edited by ewan
on1on5 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote on1on5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2007 at 11:31am

You are not the only one to pass trough these paths. Maybe Allah wants some of us not to be an ordinary but a much better muslim. I experienced similar difficulties but you feel that there always is a rope waiting for you just in a hand touch distance when you feel you are in a dark pit.

learning from the reverts maybe helpful in this aspect.it may sound interesting however modernity may be a trap for most of the muslims and maybe driving them away from the religion so learning the ideas of people from the modern world who passed beyond the unsustained phylosophies of today and found the s�rat-i mustakeem, is really interesting.

Hope you find new friends here.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic