IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 5 Selected Hadiths.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

5 Selected Hadiths.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khairullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 5 Selected Hadiths.
    Posted: 16 August 2007 at 5:36am

5 Selected Ahadith 

1: To invoke (dhikr) Allah cures the [believers'] hearts.Imam Ahmad RH621

2: Whoever revives (ahy�) my Sunnah [by practicing it] really loves me,and who loves me, will be with me in Paradise.Anas RH1127

3: He who wishes to be stronger among men,should put his trust in Allah (tawakkul).Ibn Abb�s RH1205

4: This nation of mine (ummat�) [of the muslims] is given mercy, it will not be punished in the Next Life, its punishment is in This Life (duny�):[which are] earthquakes, murder and strokes of destiny (al-bal�y�).Ab� M�sa RH253

5: Visit each other [for a short visit] sometimes (zur ghibban)and love will increase (tazdad hubban).
Tabar�n� RH652 

http://mac.abc.se/home/onesr/ez/hdth/h1_e.html

1:"The TRUTH stands out clear from error"2:256

2:"When comes the Help of God, and Victory And thou dost see the people enter God's Religion (ISLAM) in crowds".110:01-2.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic