IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sura 36 YaSin THE FUTURE PROPHET IN ISLAM  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sura 36 YaSin THE FUTURE PROPHET IN ISLAM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mohammad_Akram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sura 36 YaSin THE FUTURE PROPHET IN ISLAM
    Posted: 12 August 2007 at 10:59pm

OUT THERE SO MANY HUNGER EYES LOOKING MESSIAH WHO HELP THEM FiRST

Now Time is too short and new economical system arriving soon from Allah in shortly for all humanity in the world but no one knows the specific time but Allah knows the time and Donation or charity is the key for the peace in the world and fair charity only possible from this way make the box and put it on your door out side home or make a big charity box put it on your main street corners and daily put some money or any thing you better know in your region needy poor peoples they can pickup from that boxes this is the way you can help hungers in the world if every one do like this Allah will accept your charity and also Allah knows who took that charity doesn't matter you also poor but spare it some for donate to other poor peoples, make your self new environment take care of each others Allah give you more Allah always watching you ...

This is only one key bring the revelation in the world and this message came to me from Allah and Allah want equally share with your brothers what you have for your life facilities.. like one tree roots not bothers his branches who gave the fruits or not, roots not differentiate and equally distribute the food to all branches same thing branches not differentiate which root is good for his and they distribute his all energy food equally to all roots and its called complete strong tree same thing you all humans need to favor each others with charity and donations.

Your community charity not reach to needy persons it always filtered by satan so please don't considers your charity organizations linked with hungers and needy peoples... Please make decisions your self other then no difference between animals and you...

With this kind of charity or donations your homes will be get special mercy from Allah and Allah protect those houses... Please start today if you live in poor regions in your countries...

Please translate and populate into your voice... Please make decision today, out there so many hunger eyes looking messiah who help them first...

When you leave the tomb for pray then real Islam will be in your heart and you will be pure Momin....

SAVE YOUR HOME: I saw one dream 4 moths ago but I don't tell my all dream only major point is Pakistan is our home and there is two doors were open by our inside enemies one door in East and second one is in North, some internal violations storm will come and popup the point where come from and Pakistan community will consider the East door use the big and dangerous enemies but real enemies will arrive from North door side when enemies will reach at the door some one close the North door from inside Pakistan and he will save the all community life�s, both doors are this time Indian and Afghan borders India is in East side and Afghan in North side of Pakistan.....An other dream I saw the big storm will come into Pakistan but Karachi will most effected and this storm will come in early morning time after Fajar prayer and no buddy care each others every one asking help but no one listen and all public running with out any destinations....Please pray with pure hearts and leave the tombs for pray just follow Mohammad Rasool Allah S.A.W. PBUH rules and Quran and start the fasting if you are pure Momin other wise storm is close to every one and you will be filter....This is real dajjal time and its going to more worst be careful you don't know who is right or who is wrong no one is perfect this time, Rasool Allah S.A.W. PBUH already said that in the neer last days of earth that person who sitting will better then standing person and standing person will better then running person this Hadith means no one perfect that time and will looks like they are perfect peoples but they are not they are perfect from each others but they are not Momins they will look like Momins but they are not Momins....Leave the tombs for prayer that is the biggest shirk today facing humanity you called Wali Allah they diverted the peoples from real Islam into new religions they diverted from them into 73 sects and peoples they pray on that tombs that is the biggest shirk today�s, leave those tombs which is you called Wali Allah they were not Wali Allah just follow the Rasool Allah S.A.W. PBUH rules and Quran leave them all dead peoples you called Wali Allah then your hearts will be convert into pure Islam sweetness and get mercy from Allah.

Don't say Khoda always say Allah and Allah is great name and always use great names of Allah says in Quran, The name Khoda or God these are man made names Allah always says use pakiza names of Allah.

Please pray Dowa which is mentioned in Quran related to Anbia qraam those Dowa 100% acceptable by Allah that's why Allah gave you that knowledge in Quran but when you use your own words in Dowa those Dowa also accepts but you don't know the exactly what are you requesting and that meaning different for your life so always pray which is Allah use those Dowa in Quran and believe me those Dowa always save you.

I CAN GIVE YOU THE PROOF IN QURAN "Sura 36 YaSin " THE FUTURE PROPHET IN ISLAM

I can give you the proof in Quran "Sura 36 YaSin " start from Ayat-15 when Allah sent two prophets Moses and Haroon than Issa talk about Jessus and his peoples, than Ayat-21 starts future prophet but he will bring same sharia which is Mohammad Rasool Allah SWA PBUH gave us and He will declare follow all prophecies after Ayat-30 and Ayat-50 fighting and blast same thing in Sura 44 Al-Dukhan Ayat-11, 12 and "Sura 36 YaSin " is totaly for present christians (Romans) so the last Imam will be for christians and also for Muslims but according to Sura YaSin only one religion kingdom on earth Islam please read Quran carefully there is all life in this great book from start to end of humanity and earth each sentence has long life hidden but its not open to every one some of you read present and some of you consider is a past...

Follow the Hadith if Hadith matched with Quran then is okay other wise so many termites they changed the Hadithes since written by none Arabic peoples after 250 year and after them after they changed for own things and matter purposes and so many Jewish convert into Islam just for only change the track of Islam Allah already say's in Quran 4:46 and 2:75 and please leave the tombs for pray when you can leave the tomb for pray your heart will be convert into pure Islam because those who said they are wali Allah actually they are pure termites in that regions to change the Islam into new format�Leave the tombs for prayer that is the biggest shirk today facing humanity you called Wali Allah they diverted the peoples from real Islam into new religions they diverted from them into 73 sects and peoples they pray on that tombs that is the biggest shirk today�s, leave those tombs which is you called Wali Allah they were not Wali Allah just follow the Rasool Allah S.A.W. PBUH rules and Quran leave them all dead peoples you called Wali Allah then your hearts will be convert into pure Islam sweetness and get mercy from Allah.

Don't forget you are the alien on this planet, you are not belongs to this land you must go back to your native planets which was belongs to your grand parent Adam & Hawa but you need to learn the etiquettes of your original great land you belongs if you are not serious still you will go there but not peaceful place. Allah planted you on this earth for filter, who adopt the good etiquettes and proceed prayers and obey the Allah orders and who�s behavior like animals. All atoms works in time frame law accept sprit and Angels and all created by Allah

MY JOURNEY TOWARDS 7 SKY �s MORE THAN FAST SPEED OF LIGHT TRAVEL FROM EARTH I SAW MY EARTH FROM SPACE

My journey towards 7 sky�s more than fast speed of light travel from earth...do you want to know about 7 skies...I traveled last year towards 7 sky's not by my force Allah took me there with in a second I saw my earth from out site from space I was moving from my back my head was down like bow down than all stars than empty space a big gap after a new color sky with billion stars billion sun�s same after this sky big gap and one by one I passed 7 sky�s blue color is the first sky all sky�s are different colors and all 7 natural colors we can see in the light on earth, its not possible for human with body to reach there or any other creature but Allah took me there after 7 sky there is big darkness after 7 sky passed my body stop moving now I can move and think first I ask question my self I can breath here in space than I move my head move back to see who ride me here I saw Allah and His Arsh but closely Allah stop my body in darkness there was a distance �

I saw Allah He is big too big no one can imagine any human Allah has beautiful colors on His face and beautiful light like you can see full moon and I request to my creator I want to go back earth than same journey starts I passed 7 sky one by one with different colors than I saw my earth and it takes all back & forth with in a second, I traveled with out body.

All you peoples your soul also give the attendance on same place daily basis more than trillions trillions miles distances covers within micro seconds but you don�t know when you sleeping actually your spirit fly towards Allah Arsh and bow down for mercy and pray this is the knowledge I have to deliver you your body parts also praying and spirit but when you in conscious you are under control by satan because you obey his orders that�s why hell is created for satan partners who is in conscious and deny his creator Allah like you born and deny your mom she birth you.

It was my real journey, I remember all things I saw on travel I saw our creator Allah very clear, one more thing Allah has 2 beautiful eyes I saw face mobark of Allah... I saw several things but here only this message for you Allah can see and Allah has 2 beautiful eyes..

I am Muslim and obedient servant of my Prophet of Allah Mohammad Rasool Allah PBUH, This was a real journey and Allah wants to let you know He is always watching you every steps Allah analyzing your thinking and that you will think in future Allah can see like you can see Allah can speak and Allah can trick you if you trick humans but not like magic Allah is justice and merciful because Allah create you and all you can see or imagine if you can trick to humans Allah can trick with you but it is in under by his law and justice He created on earth. It was my real journey, I remember all things I saw on travel I saw our creator Allah very clear, one more thing Allah has 2 beautiful eyes I saw face mobark of Allah... Here only this message for you Allah can see and Allah has 2 beautiful eyes..

I saw one dream in early morning time after our Fajar prayer I was around 2 year boy and there is also an other 2 year boy and his face color is whit but I am Asian color but similar face we were looks like tiwins and we were in same age no clothes on our bodies we both wear the kind of pamper cloths and I heard the hidden sound from Allah saying to me (in my language) this is Issa Allah Sallam (Jesses) in childhood so I am playing with him we get to gather playing with rocks suddenly one dog arrives this dog size is normal dog size and he has brown and whit color spots on body his ears down and not too big this dog looks like Asian dog and suddenly that came to me grip my hand in his mouth but I don�t feel fear then he left my arm and playing with us suddenly some big person I don�t know may be Jesses mother or some one else hold Jesses and put it on dog as a rider but I saw dog not like to hold Issa Allah Sallam body and try to run away but suddenly I heard the sound from Allah obey the order than that dog give the ride to Issa Allah Sallam and I am also with them and move to unknown place. I am 100% sure Issa Allah Sallam had one dog his color was white and light brown spots and ears were down and slim active dog he was protector of Issa Allah Sallam and his mother when they were alone and This dog gave the ride to 2 years old Issa Allah Sallam childhood when they were traveling in desert moving back to Jerusalem.

Three times I met my Prophet of Allah Mohammad Rasool Allah S.W. PBUH. include one time with Angel Gibrail Allah Sallam in the dream all dreams I saw in after Fajar prayrs and in Friday mornings.

Fasting every day after day and continues and 5 prayers Allah help you, every human will can see soon these 7 sky�s even when we die we can see but no one come back to tell you this knowledge Allah give me this knowledge to populate in humanity and its your rights to know before big attendance please read Quran all universes knowledge in this great book

When you sleep your soul will flee towards Allah for Allah mercy and you don't know because your soul journey is unconscious and travel time just micro second or may be no one can calculate trillions trillions miles distance cover and from close to Allah Arsh on top all these sky�s looks like one tiny flash spot than disappear so you can imagine how far your soul travel daily basis from earth to towards Allah Arsh for bow down and prayer for Allah mercy.

This journey was in last 10 days of Ramzan in 2006 (don't remember exact date) after Fajar prayer and Allah wants to let you know He is always watching you every steps Allah analyzing your thinking and that you will think in future Allah can see like you can see Allah can speak and Allah can trick you if you trick humans but not like magic Allah is justice and merciful because Allah create you and all you can see or imagine if you can trick to humans Allah can trick with you but it is in under by his law and justice He created on earth.
The first sky color from earth is Blue, earth is inside Blue sky as a proof you can see reflections of this blue color on earth water and all other skies are different colors and all 7 natural colors we can see in the light on earth.

Allah put intelligence and ego into humans and animals has only ego same as angels has only intelligence if human only use his intelligence and over ride on egoism than that human is great creature in whole universe and batter than angles because his work hard spiritually and physically to over ride intelligence on egoism and egoism is a satan home if human follow his egoism than there is no difference between animals and human they are same creatures and that kind of peoples judgment day they will be move from faces like animals move from faces than other body parts follow his face.

Allah make this universe with Haq and Haq means 100% pure true and pure truth means your all 5 senses can prove the evidence with true but the 6th sense has to be force to your other senses to confirm and allow to accept truth because this 6th sense is independent and student of other senses so in the world there is no magic to prove, in Quran Allah says several times Allah created this universe with Haq.

When you see any animal doing some bad thing and you can feel sadness and you will considers because that animal doesn�t have intelligence that�s why he don�t know same thing when human just follow his ego Angels feel sad and they considers these humans are going to wrong way they are not using his intelligence and intelligence always proofing there is only one creator Allah and Allah is merciful for humans and Allah gave the key how to use intelligence that key is Quran and Allah great prophet Mohammad Rasool Allah and his whole life and there is no other way to fight ego�

Slot View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 2:43pm

I would like to speak for everyone when I say...

Uh... What?

Muslim mind View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim mind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 10:59am
Umm..what on earth is this article about?? It sounds more and more confusing.
rememberallah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rememberallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:21pm
confused.....
The whole world is like Hazrat Umar but no one is like his sister and brother in law.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic