IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Will Muslims accept Jesus as thier saviour.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Will Muslims accept Jesus as thier saviour.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
Author
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2014 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by Power of GOD Power of GOD wrote:

<SMALL><FONT face=Verdana>
Will muslims accept Jesus as thier saviour when he apears on the clouds now.

Matthew 24:30� "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn.� they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.� </SMALL>

<SMALL><FONT face=Verdana>Matthew 24: 36-39� No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. � As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. � For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;� and they knew nothng about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away.� That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.</SMALL>

Amigo,
sorry to enter late, but here is my response as a Muslim to your question.
If Jesus appears today, of course that will be up to Allah to decide where, when or if, here is what Quran says.
According to the Quran this is his message:
" And [mention] the Day He will gather them and that which they worship besides Allah and will say, "Did you mislead these, My servants, or did they [themselves] stray from the way?
They will say: "Glory to Thee! not meet was it for us that we should take for protectors others besides Thee: But Thou didst bestow, on them and their fathers, good things (in life), until they forgot the Message: for they were a people (worthless and) lost.
(Allah will say): "Now have they proved you liars in what ye say: so ye cannot avert (your penalty) nor (get) help." And whoever among you does wrong, him shall We cause to taste of a grievous Penalty."25:17-19

"And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden." 5:116
Jesus, if appear today will not say anything different than what he has said before: Worship and serve God, my God and your God, for God is greater than I.
A Muslim is the only one that does just that, submit his/her whole self to serve and worship God!
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 24 November 2014 at 1:12pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

joel View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2014 at 9:07am
Honeto,
We love the Lord with all our Heart,Mind,Soul and Strength. That�s more complete than what the quran says.(matthew 22:37, mark 12:30)
Not that I am substantiating the quranic claims, but Christ could say to God the Father I never said to worship Mary, because Mary is not a person of the ONE GOD trinity. That verse is part of a set of verses which prove when the quran says desist from saying trinity , IT (quran) is talking about a trinity which includes Mary not the Christian trinity!!!
The Father is in control of some knowledge he hasn�t revealed to the son, but in eph 1:22 and in 1 cor 15:27 we see that at first and in the future all will be below the Son and Father(son first,then Father and Son). That�s why their oneness can be described as EQUAL in John 5:18.
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2014 at 5:48am
Allah says in ch 43 v 61 of Quran that return of Jesus christ (pbuh) will be one of the signs of hereafter.our saviour is only n only Allah the one, the eternal, who is neither born nor give birth, there is nothing like him.
joel View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2014 at 2:02am
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

Allah says in ch 43 v 61 of Quran that return of Jesus christ (pbuh) will be one of the signs of hereafter.our saviour is only n only Allah the one, the eternal, who is neither born nor give birth, there is nothing like him.

Yeshua(jesus) was born by the Holy Spirit because although a man ,He was from ALL ETERNITY, That is why He said in John 8:58 before Abraham was born I AM(the holy name of God), which also shows why the Jews picked up stones to try and KILL him because it is blasphemous to call ones self the eternal God in Jewish and of course Christian(same source,the torah) law. That kind of blasphemy is subject to death by stoning. When Jews pick up stones there aren�t too many things worthy of death, but in this case it had to be because he was blaspheming God, although Christians know he WASN�T. Also read Hebrews 1:1-9 and ask yourself how could he have come into existence in 0 A.D.,4000 years after the creation of Earth if as the Hebrews verse says �He created the universe�.
Muslim75 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2014 at 3:33am

------------------------------------------

Edited by Muslim75 - 17 January 2015 at 12:04pm
Muslim75 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2014 at 3:35am

Edited by Muslim75 - 17 January 2015 at 12:05pm
Muslim75 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2014 at 3:47am

Edited by Muslim75 - 17 January 2015 at 12:06pm
Muslim75 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2014 at 3:50am

Edited by Muslim75 - 17 January 2015 at 12:03pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
  Share Topic