IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A  Questions For Abu Loren  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Questions For Abu Loren

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2014 at 9:50am
Surat Al-Hujurat, 49:13 -
O mankind, indeed We have created you from a single male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another.

Allah, who is not my God, nor your God, but the God of all, says that all mankind are related.

If Caringheart, you and I are not brethren, then who do you descend from, Al Saadiqeen21? Please explain using Scripture - chapter and verse.
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2014 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by Lachi Lachi wrote:

Surat Al-Hujurat, 49:13 -
O mankind, indeed We have created you from a single male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another.

Allah, who is not my God, nor your God, but the God of all, says that all mankind are related.

If Caringheart, you and I are not brethren, then who do you descend from, Al Saadiqeen21? Please explain using Scripture - chapter and verse.

What did I tell you about Verses of the Holy Qur'aan .

The Holy Qur'aan 49 ; 11-17 , Reaveled In The Year 631 A.D. Al Hujuraat Where It States , And I Quote ; The Faithful Ones Are Not To Mock Other Nations Of Enosites , Don't Think Thoughts As Your Leaders , The Hadiyth , Don't Talk About Each Other Behind Each Others Back , Oh Enosites , We The Heavenly Host  Have Created You All From Adam And Unthaa , Muhammad Tell The Deser Arabs . That They Don't Have Faith , Those Who Strugge With All Of Their Wealth And All Of Their Spirits , They Are To Be Al Saadiqiym , Muhammad Asks The Meccans Do They Attempt To Allah Tell About Their Diyn ? Allah Is He Who Laid Upon Them Their Obligation In Their Diyn , Allah Knows Every Ghayb Of The Skies And Earth .

Also if you knew anything about Genetic -Code You would know we all are not the same . Also if Caringheart thought everyone was the same she wouldn't be here Attaching / Insulting Islam . In  her heart she feel if your not Christian you not the same as she . Don't try to pull me onto the Race game you know the deal .

Food for Though , If we were all from Adam Seed , Why don't we all look alike and why are we not Genetic-ly the same Duhhhhhhhhh , By the way what was Adam blood type LOL

Edited by Al Saadiqeen21 - 18 May 2014 at 3:23pm
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2014 at 10:36am
I think you need to re-read your posts. On the one hand you only accept arguments that are backed up by Scripture, but now you can ignore Scripture when it suits you and use made up quotes and hadiths.

As to Genetic-code - of course we are not all the same. Nobody would argue that. Being brethren does not make us identical. It could well be argued that Adam and Eve were created with Genetic codes. Genetic-codes mutate over time - this you would know if you knew anything about Genetic-codes yourself. If you wish to think properly about it, just ponder on the genetic-code of tulips - so many different colours and shapes, yet all descended from a common plant.

Your arguments show how little you know, and are relying on the hadiths of someone else. Any research you'd done yourself would reveal how much in error you are.

Edited by Lachi - 19 May 2014 at 10:36am
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2014 at 12:21pm

I think you need to re-read your posts. On the one hand you only accept arguments that are backed up by Scripture, but now you can ignore Scripture when it suits you and use made up quotes and hadiths.

As to Genetic-code - of course we are not all the same. Nobody would argue that. Being brethren does not make us identical. It could well be argued that Adam and Eve were created with Genetic codes. Genetic-codes mutate over time - this you would know if you knew anything about Genetic-codes yourself. If you wish to think properly about it, just ponder on the genetic-code of tulips - so many different colours and shapes, yet all descended from a common plant.

Your arguments show how little you know, and are relying on the hadiths of someone else. Any research you'd done yourself would reveal how much in error you are.

I have to LOLLOLLOL Everytime  you step into my post , You have no Knowldge WhatSoEver , WhatSoEver You're to busy trying to play mind games , And even in that it a joke . I must know something because you agree with me Two or Three times . in my post . You have as of yet post anything with Sub-stance ,

To show how Un-Intelligence you are they're only three races on the planet , Black , Mongoloid , Caucasian , All other races came from the three race , By mixing / tying into the vine . So again we're not from the same seed .

You god took one of Adam rib to create Eve . Does this mean that men have one less rib . Why did you god have to remove one of Adam rib to create Eve . Couldn't he create Eve the same way He created Adam , Why don't everybody have the same blood type , Why doesn't everybody look the same , If we all came from the same Seed . According to your Bible it states not to mix your seed with the Canaanite the Curse seed .

According to Genesis 9 ; 25 , The Curse was on Ham's son Canaan . Some call Ham , Kham , And other Kemet . Yet , The seed of Abraham and Moab dwelled with The Canaanites as found in Genesis 28 ; 1 , Where it is clear that the Seed of Abraham and lot lived with The Canaanites , But Was Forbidden To Marry Them .

And this was repeated to Abraham's Son , Isaac Genesis 28;6 . The Canaanite , According to Leviticus Chapter 13 & 14 which collates with Genesis 9 ; 24 , Had a curse Place on them .. I'm going to stop right here
Click here: Genesis 9 ; 25 :: Arabic/English Online Bible  Now go on your website and ask your so-called Religious Scholar / Theologian who Were / Are the Canaanite , Better yet ask any Jehovah's Witnesses . Who are the Cananaanite .

I'm going to leave you with this , I not the person to play your silly / trick games  ok .

One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2014 at 4:36pm

Thumbs%20Up

Hi Lachi,

I was just listening to a lecturer today speak about how it is ok to begin with what one has been told, but then anyone with intellect goes on to inspect, or research into, what they have been told.  It is what I try to keep encouraging others to do.  Some people would just prefer to feed their need for hostilities than to seek peaceful co-existence.

Peace and well wishes,
CH

Edited by Caringheart - 19 May 2014 at 4:38pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2014 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Thumbs%20Up

Hi Lachi,

I was just listening to a lecturer today speak about how it is ok to begin with what one has been told, but then anyone with intellect goes on to inspect, or research into, what they have been told.  It is what I try to keep encouraging others to do.  Some people would just prefer to feed their need for hostilities than to seek peaceful co-existence.

Peace and well wishes,
CH

Words that come from Christians Lecturer's / Minister , Pastor's , If we can get them to believe / accept our Opinion / version of Christian , We can get them to do most anything , As long as they don't do any research on their own , We can get them to do most anything we want them to do !

Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2014 at 4:00am
Al Saadiqeen21 - you mistake 'mind games' for discussion and learning. Without it you will never progress beyond the muddy waters you are in at present. You mistake the sludge you spout for the wine of paradise.

May Allah clear your mind and mouth of pollution. Peace to you.

Edited by Lachi - 20 May 2014 at 4:00am
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2014 at 4:12am

Al Saadiqeen21 - you mistake 'mind games' for discussion and learning. Without it you will never progress beyond the muddy waters you are in at present. You mistake the sludge you spout for the wine of paradise.

May Allah clear your mind and mouth of pollution. Peace to you.

One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive . < You will overstand this when you grow up one day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic