IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The EARTH is a CUBE!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The EARTH is a CUBE!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 20>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2015 at 3:46am
Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

Abu,I cannot choose what I believe. That is called lying.

Yes you choose to believe that there is no God.
Fair enough!
La Ilaha IllAllah
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2015 at 3:47am
Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

Can you choose to believe that 2 + 2 = 5?

No because that is a false calculation.

Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala is the only TRUTH.
La Ilaha IllAllah
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2015 at 6:47am
So you can't choose to believe that 2 + 2 = 5 because you know that is wrong.

Are you any less certain that God exists?
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 3:20am
Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

So you can't choose to believe that 2 + 2 = 5 because you know that is wrong.Are you any less certain that God exists?

You may choose to believe that God doesn't exist but I am certain of that fact. I became 100% certain after reading the Qur'an and the Hadiths.

by the way, when I was a Christian I was only 50/50 because my faith swerved back and forth. This is because it is a false belief system.

You can choose to believe that God doesn't exist as that is your prerogative but I'm stunned that after all these years on this forum and learning about Islam you are still uncertain. Amazing.

I suppose the TRUTH will only be recognised by those who are guided.

Why don't you ask God Almighty to guide you to His religion, sincerely and with an open heart. There's nothing like it, you will be at peace and accept that death is not the end but only the beginning of an eternal live, either good or bad depending where you will end up.
La Ilaha IllAllah
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

No I don't.Please explain why there can be different time zones if the world is flat. How does Austrailia have night when it is day here?

When the sun rises it doesn't cover the whole earth but part of it. So one part is in darkness the other part in light. We call it night and day.

By the way, the sun is not a sphere like you imagine it to be, it is also flat and it points to the earth like a torch.

If the bit that all humans live on is flat, as you argue, then the light from any body above it should be visable over all of it. Your idea does not work in geometry.

You still have avoided the problem that at midnight here it is noon elsewhere on the earth.

Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 12:15pm

What guarntee do you have that the man who sold you this story was not a con artist?

When I read his life story and what he actually said, no normal human being could do that. I believe in his miracles and the revelations he received. I also believe that he was the final prophet and messenger of God Almighty.

What guarantee do you have that this man's deeds and words all actually happened in reality? That nobody has "sexed-up" the tale to make it read better?

Stories often get better the more they are told.

Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 12:16pm

Abu,I cannot choose what I believe. That is called lying.

Yes you choose to believe that there is no God.
Fair enough!

You really have not been able to actually read what I posted.

You need help. If you are away from your family you need to return to them and settle down. You need to be in a world you find familure.

Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2015 at 2:33pm

You may choose to believe that God doesn't exist but I am certain of that fact. I became 100% certain after reading the Qur'an and the Hadiths.

So you are certain, but I can choose?  No, Mr. Loren.  I too am 100% certain that God -- at least the kind of God you believe in -- does not exist.  Neither of us can choose to believe something we regard as impossible.

Quote Why don't you ask God Almighty to guide you to His religion, sincerely and with an open heart.

I would always be happy to hear from God, and to receive Him sincerely and with an open heart.  Mr. Deity sir, consider this your invitation, if you need one.  You can PM me on Islamicity, email me or give me a phone call if you prefer.  You have my contact info.  Or just drop in anytime.

Quote There's nothing like it, you will be at peace and accept that death is not the end but only the beginning of an eternal live, either good or bad depending where you will end up.

I'm already at peace, thanks, and I'm not afraid of death.
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 20>
  Share Topic