IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Will Muslims accept Jesus as thier saviour.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Will Muslims accept Jesus as thier saviour.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2014 at 6:10pm
Greetings islamispeace,

It is because it is so repetitive that I am not reading but simply scanning.  Big%20smile

and, as I said,
'You summed up the reason I put no faith in islam. '

asalaam.

Edited by Caringheart - 15 August 2014 at 6:13pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2014 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Greetings islamispeace,

It is because it is so repetitive that I am not reading but simply scanning.  Big%20smile

and, as I said,
'You summed up the reason I put no faith in islam. '

asalaam.

I know, I know.  You have to make excuses when you are stuck in a conundrum.  The Bible is full of a "mixture of messages", wouldn't you agree? Wink

Follow the commandments in order to be saved.  Which commandments?  Well, it depends on who you ask! Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile 
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2014 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by islamispeace islamispeace wrote:

"If you declare with your mouth, �Jesus is Lord,� and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)

as regards this;

Yes, precisely...

If you declare belief in Yshwe and believe in Him with your heart, you will be lead to follow the commandments given by the Father, the Creator.

Yes, confessing Yshwe saves.

Yshwe leads to salvation.  Smile

asalaam.

Typical circular reasoning...the hallmark of Christian apologists...Ermm

You should have read the next few verses Matthew 19 before opening your mouth!  Come on, do some work!  I can't do it all for you! 

You see, when Jesus (peace be upon him) said "keep all the commandments", the man asked him to clarify.  Here is what Jesus said:

"Jesus replied, ��You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, 19 honor your father and mother,�c]">[c] and �love your neighbor as yourself.�d]">[d]�

20 �All these I have kept,� the young man said. �What do I still lack?�

21 Jesus answered, �If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.�" (Matthew 19:18-21) 

So, Jesus explained what commandments needed to be followed.  Nothing was said about believing that "Jesus is Lord" or that God will raise him from the dead.  Surely, Jesus would have known that he would have been raised from the dead (if he was "God"), yet he said nothing about it to the man.  It was only when Paul came around and decided that he knew better that the nonsense of Christian salvation theology became prominent.  Jesus, on the other hand, said nothing of the sort.

Greetings islamispeace,

I understand, that you can not understand... you have not studied the Christian scriptures, and you have to know what Yshwe said if you are to understand.

18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?

19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

21 But He spake of the temple of his body.

22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

-----------------------
7 Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.

-----------------------
4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

5 But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?

6 But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify Me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

17 Then said some of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?

18 They said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while? we cannot tell what he saith.

19 Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye enquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?

20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

22 And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.

25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.

26 At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:

27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

29 His disciples said unto him, Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb.

30 Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God.

31 Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe?

32 Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.

Peace and blessings to you,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 15 August 2014 at 6:42pm
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2014 at 6:50pm

"If you declare with your mouth, �Jesus is Lord,� and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)

as regards this;

Yes, precisely...

If you declare belief in Yshwe and believe in Him with your heart, you will be lead to follow the commandments given by the Father, the Creator.

Yes, confessing Yshwe saves.

Yshwe leads to salvation.  Smile

asalaam.

Typical circular reasoning...the hallmark of Christian apologists...Ermm

You should have read the next few verses Matthew 19 before opening your mouth!  Come on, do some work!  I can't do it all for you! 

You see, when Jesus (peace be upon him) said "keep all the commandments", the man asked him to clarify.  Here is what Jesus said:

"Jesus replied, ��You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, 19 honor your father and mother,�c]">[c] and �love your neighbor as yourself.�d]">[d]�

20 �All these I have kept,� the young man said. �What do I still lack?�

21 Jesus answered, �If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.�" (Matthew 19:18-21) 

So, Jesus explained what commandments needed to be followed.  Nothing was said about believing that "Jesus is Lord" or that God will raise him from the dead.  Surely, Jesus would have known that he would have been raised from the dead (if he was "God"), yet he said nothing about it to the man.  It was only when Paul came around and decided that he knew better that the nonsense of Christian salvation theology became prominent.  Jesus, on the other hand, said nothing of the sort.

Greetings islamispeace,

I understand, that you can not understand... you have not studied the Christian scriptures, and you have to know what Yshwe said if you are to understand.

18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?

19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

21 But He spake of the temple of his body.

22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

-----------------------
7 Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.

-----------------------
4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

5 But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?

6 But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify Me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

17 Then said some of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?

18 They said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while? we cannot tell what he saith.

19 Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye enquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?

20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

22 And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.

25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.

26 At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:

27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

29 His disciples said unto him, Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb.

30 Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God.

31 Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe?

32 Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.

Peace and blessings to you,
Caringheart

LOL Oh, I understand just fine.  I understand that you Christians have been brain-washed and that no amount of reasoning with you will get you to accept what it right before your eyes. 

I notice that you again ignored what Jesus said in Matthew 19 about the commandments.  Why is that?  Embarrassed  Why is it that when the man asked Jesus what he needed to do to be saved, Jesus said nothing about believing that he was "Lord"?  Why did he say nothing about his redemptive death?  Was he unaware of his impending death?  Was he unaware of his mission?  Why does Matthew 19 so clearly contradict other passages of the Bible?  Why is it that the Bible has a "mixture of messages"? Wink   
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2014 at 10:50pm

*sigh
I guess you skipped reading all that I shared.  Ermm
The Bible is the testimony of many witnesses.  Each reported what they felt important to share.
It is not the testimony of one man who kept changing the message.

Edited by Caringheart - 15 August 2014 at 10:51pm
Blessed be God forever
iec786 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2014 at 10:37am
hi Caringheart,

so the Bible is not God's written book.
iec
Muslim75 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2014 at 2:32am

------------------------------------------

Edited by Muslim75 - 17 January 2015 at 12:25pm
kingskid View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingskid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2014 at 5:58pm
Muslim75 you wrote:

Who said that Jesus will come back as a saviour ?

Jesus praised and honored Muhammad (salla Lahu alayhi wa alihi wa sallam) on the occasion of the Night Journey. Jesus reveres Muhammad who is the king of the prophets, as Sufi saintly knowledge teaches. As such Jesus will not lead the nation of Muhammad (salla Lahu alayhi wa alihi wa sallam). That is a priviledge of the successors of Muhammad, or of Muhammad himself, in all logic. You say Muhammad left this world, but I say Muhammad and the prophets are beyond the limits of time and space. That is basic logic and basic knowledge of the stories of the prophets.

Yeshua will not come back again to die.  He died once and for all for the sins of mankind.  Romans 6:10, "
The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God. [NIV, emphasis added] 

Yeshua will return as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, not as a saviour all over again: 
"They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings�and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.�[Rev. 17:14, NIV]
kingskid
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic