IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 60 Questions for the Christian  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

60 Questions for the Christian

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 8:08am
Originally posted by Douggg Douggg wrote:

Originally posted by Akhe Abdullah Akhe Abdullah wrote:

I already asked for your source,I have read and still read both and you truly have'nt, and you have no knowlegde of what you speak of,Again I ask you where did you read that Prophet Muhammed(SAW)was rich?and out of respect for our beloved Prohet Muhammed(SAW),you should put(SAW)behind his(SAW)name.some of the things you post on this forum are very disrespectful.
Hi Akhe,� I am a Christian, and I just glanced through your last couple of posts.I personally have never read the muslim books nor intend to - not much time left before the rapture of the church - so i personally can't respond to your request for source - in terms of surahs and hadiths. � However, on "you tube" I have listened to many many debates between "christian prince" and various muslim guests, including the subjects brought up in your last couple of exchanges. �� Have you ever listened to some of "christian prince's" you tube debates?btw, i just made a post over in the Future Thoughts thread that you might be interested in.Doug L.
Wasalam,Doug.No I never heard of "Christian prince"But I have watched many debates with various Christian Prechers vs Ahmed Didott you should check them out, very good!
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 10:04am
First off Jouberar,I have waited for a proper response from you about your proof that Prophet Muhammed(SAW) was rich,and you gave me nothing stating that.        In Islam we deal with facts that are backed by reliable sources.The fact is that Prophet Muhammed(SAW)was(This is adressing your post as a whole) allowed to keep spoils of war,but never accumulated any wealth.       He gave it all away in sadaqa(charity)even when he(SAW) died he had nothing he slept on a bed of leaves and or hay(does this sound like a rich man to you?)nice try with the Al Tawbah 9:29)I know Qur'an better than you,did you know that Al Tawbah is a warning to Muslims it's the only Surah that starts without Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim.You should do more studing from your own book before you approach a Muslim about his knowledge of Qur'an anything I have questions about there are many Shayks I can ask.

Edited by Akhe Abdullah - 13 July 2009 at 10:06am
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 10:31am
[QUOTE=JOUBERAR]
In your Noble Quran he was stinking rich of all his robberies that he have committed.

You are a muslim but you don't even know your scriptures are blind or what ,or do never read the Quran or study the history of Islam.

�9 :29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.                                                 Ahki response:Nice try yet you fail miserly again.I read Qur'an with understanding that you clearly are lacking.You have quoted nothing that supports your claim.Jizyah:A tax paid by non-Muslims living in a Muslim state.Since the non-Muslims are exempt frm military service and taxes imposed on Muslims,they must pay this tax to compensate.It garuntees them security and protection.If the state cannot protect those who paid jizah,then the amount they paid is returned to them.Next time know what you are talking about or put your post in question form and please stop using the Qur'an to show how ignorant you are of it.

Edited by Akhe Abdullah - 13 July 2009 at 10:35am
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 11:46am
(Sahih Bukhari 005.059 .610)Reported by Abu Qatada.     The Prophet(SAW) said "Abu Barkr(RAD) has spoken the truth.Give it (the spoils)back to him(O man)! So he gave it to me (Abu Qatada)and I bought a garden (in the land of)Banu Salama with it (i.e. the spoils)and that was the first property I got after embracing Islam.(ALHamduillah)!
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 12:00pm
You see there are many of stories in which states Prophet Muhammed(SAW) possesed booty from spoils of war but he never kept any of it for himself(SAW).as I have said many of times you read but you dont understand.May Allah help you with that.
Douggg View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Douggg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 2:16pm

Originally posted by Douggg Douggg wrote:

I already asked for your source,I have read and still read both and you truly have'nt, and you have no knowlegde of what you speak of,Again I ask you where did you read that Prophet Muhammed(SAW)was rich?and out of respect for our beloved Prohet Muhammed(SAW),you should put(SAW)behind his(SAW)name.some of the things you post on this forum are very disrespectful.
Hi Akhe,  I am a Christian, and I just glanced through your last couple of posts.I personally have never read the muslim books nor intend to - not much time left before the rapture of the church - so i personally can't respond to your request for source - in terms of surahs and hadiths.   However, on "you tube" I have listened to many many debates between "christian prince" and various muslim guests, including the subjects brought up in your last couple of exchanges.    Have you ever listened to some of "christian prince's" you tube debates?btw, i just made a post over in the Future Thoughts thread that you might be interested in.Doug L.
Wasalam,Doug.No I never heard of "Christian prince"But I have watched many debates with various Christian Prechers vs Ahmed Didott you should check them out, very good!

I have watched one or two of the Ahmed Didott debates on You Tube.   I think Mr. Didott has been dead for four years now.  

Doug L.
Saladin View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saladin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 2:54pm
And know that whatever ye take as spoils of war, lo! a fifth thereof is for Allah, and for the messenger* and for the kinsman (who hath need) and orphans and the needy and the wayfarer,....... (8:41)

ie. for the Islamic state, to be used for the common weal.

'Trust everyone but not the devil in them'
Saladin View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saladin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 3:02pm
Jouberar,

Apparently your brain is at rest when you copy stuff from anti Islamic sites run by Islamophobic desperados and your posts are pathetic even for mumbo jumbo.
'Trust everyone but not the devil in them'
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic